Eggs aren't eggciting anymore lol

onedayyoumay

Lady Member
Reaction score
Looking for new ways to shovel the eggs in the morning, or simpleton breakfast meals high carbs/protein.

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
8x8 baking dish. Put in 3 cups frozen hashbrowns, thawed. Dice up some meat, ham, bacon, sausage, chicken, steak, whatever. Any veggies if youre into veggies (i am strictly carnivorous). Add some shredded cheese. Whip up 4-6 eggs and pour it in, mix it up. Bake 350 for an hour.

Welcome to UGBB, dis you post an intro?

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
Here's another quick one of you want some carbs with your eggs. Boil up some Ramen noodles. Scramble those up with some eggs, add whatever meat and veggies. Looks like a pile of puke, quick to make, easy to eat.

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
8x8 baking dish. Put in 3 cups frozen hashbrowns, thawed. Dice up some meat, ham, bacon, sausage, chicken, steak, whatever. Any veggies if youre into veggies (i am strictly carnivorous). Add some shredded cheese. Whip up 4-6 eggs and pour it in, mix it up. Bake 350 for an hour.

Welcome to UGBB, dis you post an intro?

That sounds delicious.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Soft scrambled with fresh thyme and goat cheese.

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
Whip up together some eggs, cottage cheese, little flour, whatever diced up meat. Pour it in cupcake pan. Bake. You can freeze them in gallon zip bags. Really quick to eat.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
just pour them egg whites in your shake. or scrambled drenched in ketchup. but bricks recipe sounds a lot better lol

onedayyoumay

Lady Member
Reaction score
Can you taste them in eh shake though, I'm almost done with this 5lb tub of choco protein and that already makes me want to throw up lol

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Can you taste them in eh shake though, I'm almost done with this 5lb tub of choco protein and that already makes me want to throw up lol

Can't really taste them. But you can feel them. Not, like, feel them working. Like, feel them slime down the back of your throat. Try it!

No excuse for drinking bad tasting whey. There's a lot of good tasting options. My favorites othe now is Optimum Nutrition Chocolate Malt. Not very expensive and tastes great.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
gotta stick with vanilla or cookies and cream. everything blends nicely with those flavors
this brand is good, cheap when you buy 2 at a time from everyones favorite website bb dot com
View attachment 5374

New Threads