Test levels

Mythos

Elite
Reaction score
If you're that worried about it why not go get a private test before you go back to your military doc?

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
Well...I believe if they suspended anything they would have had me come in immediately for tests and ask questions. She told me to make an appointment in a few weeks or whenever if convenient... So hopefully my levels go down enough where they just said "yeah it has gone down a bit...done". Getting off topic though

Is this a civilian doc, or military clinic....? She probably knows enough/has seen enough to know what is actually going on, so she is giving you time to clear out your system because she doesnt want you to get in trouble....

Reaction score
Yeah she is a military officer, she is also not dumb. I'm sure she knows that over the counter suppliments don't boost test that much. She told me to stop taking everything and come back in a few weeks for additional tests. I think if she was suspicious she was tell me to come in IMMEDIATELY for more tests and ask me direct questions. I just dont see how my test levels can drop that far down to get into the normal range within a few weeks.

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
So after three weeks on cycle you don't think he's shut down and will be back to normal/natty levels in 2-3 weeks? No need for PCT? I would expect him to be bottomed out, not "somewhat back to normal"

Recovery is also partially dependent upon length of suppression. 3wks of being suppressed isn’t that long. No need for PCT if he stops now. LH recovers fairly quickly, it’s the testes that take more time and after only 3wks....

Reaction score
When you say "recovery" are you talking about all around heath? So being 3 weeks are you essentially saying that it probably isn't enough time to get levels down?...in your opinion?

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
When you say "recovery" are you talking about all around heath? So being 3 weeks are you essentially saying that it probably isn't enough time to get levels down?...in your opinion?

He's saying you were only suppressing your natural production for 3 weeks so recovery will be faster than if you were suppressed for 16 weeks. No need for PCT as an otherwise healthy male should be able to recover from such a short time naturally.

Reaction score
I'm my novice mind of the subject that's the mentality I had as well. You guys are awesome

Reaction score
After listening to you guys I do think/more hopeful that in 2-3 weeks my test level should be below the "suspicious" level

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
After listening to you guys I do think/more hopeful that in 2-3 weeks my test level should be below the "suspicious" level

depending on your age even just 1000 ng/dl could be considered normal for some.

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score

Recovery meaning HPTA function. All around health markers are different issues. 3wks is enough time for exogenous test to clear your body, and begin HPTA restoration.

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Recovery is also partially dependent upon length of suppression. 3wks of being suppressed isn’t that long. No need for PCT if he stops now. LH recovers fairly quickly, it’s the testes that take more time and after only 3wks....

I love when u talk dirty and use words like testes