Cycle Help

Reaction score
Hey guys I just want an opinion to what caused my cycle to turn so terrible. I didnt do things right like i should have but i would like another opinion as to what caused my issues. thank you so much. Blood work soon as well.

I had on hand. Test E 250mg/ml, Aromasin, Nolv, Clomid, HCG.

Cycle as follows. This was a poorly planned cycle. I did not use the AI on day one like I should have. I wanted to see how my body reacted with higher levels of test. As you know, some people are more sensitive then other. My father was extremely sensitive to small Amounts of test. at 250mg once a week injections that put him at 1800 ng/dl (total body) and a free T of 35. So I took that into consideration and planned my cycle on being sensitive. which i beleive i had a pretty strong reaction. My natural levels of test at 21Yrs old are 536 ng/dl. My goals were to double my test levels and improve recovery and joint health as i was in special forces pipeline.

week 1: 250mg(frontload dosage)
felt nothing. expected that
week 2: 125mg (maintenance dosage)
felt a better drive
better recovery
brain fog
slightly increased anxiety.
slightly flushed skin on head neck and shoulders.
Week 3: 125mg
more towards the end of week 3.
very flushed skin. very hot all the time
elevated blood pressure. 152/72 at the ER. 153/120 while having an anxiety attack.(severe anxiety almost all day)
I took Aromasin 12.5mg just once, felt ever so slightly better for 2 days or so
At this point I stopped taking everything. I wasn't educated enough to make a proper examination on what was going on.

what do you think caused all of these issues? I suspect its high estrogen. I was not able to get hormonal blood work done whilst having the issues. RBC WBC and hematocrit where all good to go though. Blood pressure is back to normal as well. If there is anymore information needed ill post it up. thanks

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What was your hcg, nolvadex, Clomid regiment? Your test dosage really wasn’t that high, so am wondering if you crashed your e2? Also, is this ug stuff or scripted? If ug, have you used this source before without issue? What are your typical anxiety triggers and did any of them occur? What is your normal bp?

Beezy

Elite
Reaction score
Is this real??

Either way...
I get all the flushing and slight anxiety from even trt without an Ai, but that is so far beyond the point here.

You seem to know just enough to hurt yourself. I have no idea what was meant to be accomplished by the doses or where the idea came from to front load, but assume that this was God telling you to stay the F away from this stuff at your age and bring your levels up naturally.
Lift heavier, eat more and sleep more. That all had to be pretty terrifying, but at least you made it out ok.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
You're not going to feel much difference going from 500 to 1,000. At 21 your are risking too much for too little. Heed the advice above.

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
I think you were thinking too god damn much and anticipating sides before they even happened. I doubt your estrogen was too high at 125mg a week but you'll never know cus u didn't get bloods taken. I'd stay away from steroids for a while and research a little more.

Reaction score
I had the Clomid and nolvadex for my pct, or to fight a fast onset on gyno just in case. HCG to get the testes up to size and producing while the Test is exiting my system. The only drug in my system was the Test E. I only took Aromasin at 12.5mg one time. Everything is UG. This was simply a "test" to see how my body was going to react to higher levels of testosterone, and how fast my body would convert excess test into estrogen, everyone is different. the only trigger I have is going to the doctor do get BP taken. If im not having anxiety or when i wake up and take my blood pressure, it is usually around 110/70 but i do have anxiety throughout the day, im able to push through it though. I do not take any kind of medication for it. I was recommended the source by a good friend.

Yes Beezy. its real.

Last edited:

Beezy

Elite
Reaction score
I had the Clomid and nolvadex for my pct, or to fight a fast onset on gyno just in case. HCG to get the testes up to size and producing while the Test is exiting my system. The only drug in my system was the Test E. I only took Aromasin at 12.5mg one time. Everything is UG. This was simply a "test" to see how my body was going to react to higher levels of testosterone, and how fast my body would convert excess test into estrogen, everyone is different. the only trigger I have is going to the doctor do get BP taken. If im not having anxiety or when i wake up and take my blood pressure, it is usually around 110/70 but i do have anxiety throughout the day, im able to push through it though. I do not take any kind of medication for it. I was recommended the source by a good friend.

Yes Beezy. its real.

I hate to tell anybody to stay away from something that I get so much out of, but I was almost twice your age when I started and I started out of necessity.
You probably got off easily doing something your body will not tolerate, be grateful and try it again in a decade or so.
Definitely not before you have the anxiety under control.
Having it set off that bad by this is not under control.

I had bad anxiety in my late teens. Listen to Vivaldi’s Four Seasons on the headphones and walk a couple miles. Even though I thought I hated classical, that sh*t took me from a 9 to a 2 in 20 minutes.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You took steroids for joint health? That's quite the opposite of what happens when you take steroids.

And at 125mg per week your estradiol levels were not high I can almost guarantee that.

As far as anxiety and blood pressure I seriously doubt it did that either.

Get out of your head and don't use steroids. Seems they aren't quite right for you.

monster-ish

Reaction score
125mg/week for a first cycle? What a waste of time. You know that a healthy male can produce up to 70mg a week naturally.
It takes 2 weeks for test e to reach peak levels in the blood so your thoughts on the test causing your problems seems very doubtful. So taking aromasin that early probably wasn't necessary. Also like the guys above have said. Get control of your anxiety first and foremost and you're def too young at 21 to jump on. Wait a few years

Mythos

Elite
Reaction score
I don't get the anxiety connection..never heard of it before. Nothing makes me feel as chilled and confident as test.
Now coming off.. There I can see how you might feel anxiety.

New Threads