Millard at Meso Connection to Dynasty Labs

flenser

Elite
Reaction score
No, this was when Hercules showed up as a new lab. Stretch and several "vets" made him sound very legit, and a bunch of us placed orders. Stretch was private at the time.

I got vials of pure oil. When it came out Herc was shipping bad gear he claimed he was ripped off on his raws purchase, and Stretch told everyone he sent Hercules enough to cover existing orders. Brotherhood of competing drug dealers and all that... We newb idiots believed them.

The two of them kept the charade going as long as possible, obviously to rip off as many as possible. Right after Hercules was finally run off, Stretch went public and started sending out the same vials of pure oil as Hercules. He was so popular by then we all jumped at the chance to get ripped off again.

CBS eventually found an image Stretch had posted that had the exact same floor and floor scratches as an image Hercules had posted, proving they were the same person or at least living together. That's when Stretch disappeared.

No, I was never compensated. No one else was either. The HGH deal was something else completely. If he somehow cleared his reputation with you and others by making good on the GH deal, you guys weren't paying attention. He made a lot of vets look like they were in on his scam, and I was very suspicious of all of you for years after.
It occurred to me I might have seemed bitter about what happened. It's not like that, at least not for me. I was learning and expected to get taken a few times.

There were some others spending lunch money on gear that were way more upset. We had a regular newb PM network going, trying to figure out who we could trust. Looking back at it all it was amazing we didn't lose more than we did.

lifter6973

Expert Alcoholic Fraudster
Reaction score
A ways back on ASF a member posted that they heard a member going by biggerben69 owned the secretive ugl that members were all steered towards.
Then in the Summer of 2019 after I came home from a 10 month forced hiatus w/no internet/wifi I got into feud with the most popular source at that time, TGI.
The popular source that goes by @Kai somehow got into the private emails of a member that went by ryno. By doing so kai also accessed emails from me and a popular ugl Stanford.
Kai was having ryno wash bitcoin for him. Ryno developed a nasty heroin habit while i was away and instead of keeping his usual fee for washing kai's bitcoin and sending him the balance, ryno sent kai nothing.
A dope feign move no doubt. But to get into the members private emails and knowing full well that he had emails from a customer of his(me) and emails from another source and then give those emails to tgi and posting on meso that the emails read that Stanford, Ryno, Millard, and myself were conspiring to rid meso of tgi while selling rec's to members was a bit far fetched.

Kai made good on his threats to get ryno for stealing from him. I've attempted to call out kai for sharing my emails and I try abd tag him when i post his name but he hasn't answered me publicly or privately. I suppose I'm not important enough or I'm just not liked just enough to have any board owner or staff do anything about him.
My point is meso isn't well liked by the rest of the Community and its b been that way sine 2012 when the Underground opened and we started giving shit sources the business. I'm proud to say I was there for the opening and helped influence and make meso what it is today. A leader in harm reduction through testing. Holding sources accountable and giving a measure of control back to the regular members...and not just board owners and kilo klub members. The regular Joes.
Jesus man, you know all kinds of shit.
I wasn't too happy with Millard with his recent mass bannings without any explanation especially because I know people have PMed him before and asked if he had any problems to let them know and they would stop doing whatever it was that was getting his pants tied up.
That being said, you and Millard are 2 people that have your ear to the ground and a very good sense about what takes place in our forum world.

Edit add: I guess other people know a lot of shit too but I have seen you and Millard several times let people know what is up before the full truth comes out.

lifter6973

Expert Alcoholic Fraudster
Reaction score
I was lumping mods across all the boards I have a disdain for into 1 single bucket. Sorry for any confusion
Juicy, we should compare notes sometime.

MrRippedZilla

Retired
Reaction score
I'm not a fan of talking about someone behind their back, which is why I reached out to Millard directly regarding ItalianMuscle's allegations. I'll quote him:

"I've seen and heard of many variations over the years of the false allegation that I'm a drug dealer of some sort. They are all categorically false in every regard. I think it must be the same person/persons making these libelous claims."

I have a tonne of respect for Millard and see no reason to not trust him on this. Raises a lot of questions about IM's intentions, but I don't care enough to dig deeper. Millard was a good dude and remains so in my book.

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It occurred to me I might have seemed bitter about what happened. It's not like that, at least not for me. I was learning and expected to get taken a few times.

There were some others spending lunch money on gear that were way more upset. We had a regular newb PM network going, trying to figure out who we could trust. Looking back at it all it was amazing we didn't lose more than we did.
You do sound bitter...but rightfully so. I never subscribed to the belief that being ripped off is all part "The Game". Its usually some Kilo Klub member who is spewing that fucking nonsense. I've mentioned the group at Pro Muscle a couple of times recently.
(Big A, a/k/a Andrei Cadariu – a Romanian who has perfected what I like to call "The Gravy Train". The group of special "Members"(I put members in " " because they aren't members. They have no morals and have knowingly been apart of some of the biggest scams the Community has ever seen. They are all complicit in ripping regular members off.
Back when ORD kicked off(it wasn't a one day sweep it was a years long "initiative" arresting folks as those arrested before them turned informant and gave up names which spawned new arrests. Sounds like a ponzi scheme!!)
SSB was ground Zero. We were warned to also avoid any site that was created by the surviving staff at SSB. One such board that we were to assume had LE hidden in its membership was a little board called muscleandscience.com.
See how I forget where I came from; I'm a vip at M&S. I must be pretty comfy there? The board has changed ownership at least 1 since ORD. The SSB staff isn't there any longer.
D-RED was tapped to be the Admin and his partner in crime, gh0st, failed to step up to the plate and take over the leadership roll when D-RED was shit canned. He told me, hand to God, that had he known he could keep all board fees as a salary of sorts, he'd still be holding the keys today. Gh0st was a man of very modest means. That, coupled with his lack of experience and lack of knowledge where this online steroid forum thing is concerned, hampered his raiding the coffers as D-RED did so eloquently. Ghost was always back peddling trying not to look like the complete noob that he was.

Its human nature I suppose to forget how scary those days were. This was 2007 when ORD kicked off and I guess many here weren't around then? I was transported back in time when the hacker/extortionist was making the rounds and toying with some board owners.
Back then, we would take roll call to see if anyone new was missing. There was talk of avoiding boards owned by Big A/Andrei because of the number of staff who had been busted even before ORD. Promuscle and Outlawmuscle were specifically named by the media.
Again, this should be obvious, since there is literally a laundry list of moderators, site veterans, and sponsors from Andrei’s sites who have been busted in the years leading up to ORD. Including (but not limited to):

A guy named Mike Schlanger(handle on promuscle was MikeS.) He was taken down in what was, at the time, the largest steroid bust in the state of Maryland's history. He was sentenced to a lot less than what the Federal Sentencing Guidelines called for....he got no prison time.

Anyone remember a very popular member of the Community back then that went by BigBadAsian? His aka was Stanley Szeto. He was busted as a member of promuscle and claimed by another Veteran member at the time, Maverick, to have rolled.
Redicat, Domestic Tabs and others were all on promuscle and all were busted. Promuscle has such a colorful past. Its a shame it isn't discussed as there is a lot to be learned from that forum. There's a lesson there someplace(maybe in my head?) about how not to proceed once the feds are on the ground.

Sorry, I recently moved and came across my notes from those days. I was able to take notes even after my # was up and I went down after anonymousbodybuilding .co* was infiltrated by the feds. I had friends from the street send me articles.

When I was done serving my 5 yr federal prison term I came back and got reacquainted with the boards. Millard had closed the Classifieds at meso. @flenser , I don't know if you remember when The Underground opened in 2012. It wasn't supposed to replace the Classifieds though many assumed it did?
I spent a ridiculous amount of time there. I wasn't staff and I wasn't paid or even given a title. I did tell Millard I would spend as much time as I could there. I put a lot of energy into that place. We see a whole cast of characters welcoming new sources there these days. In the beginning, and for what seemed like a very long time, I was the only constant in the Underground.

I found myself violating Supervised Release 3 times before my paper was killed. I served 21 more months for those 3 Class C violations that had a Sentencing Guideline of 3 to 10 months. 4,7, and 10 months respectively is how the time was meted out to me by my Sentencing Judge.

@flenser , I believe I was on my first vacation when the hercules thing went down. I missed it. I remember I smashed pep and then guys sent stretch $$ for the TP Rips buy. I did my best and assure you that @mugzy and regular sat for a number of hours with cbs and myself in that private chat and discovered stretches real name and info. He was out of Detroit.
I'm telling you mugzy rolled up on him and with all the kindness he could muster, explained why he needed to return to meso and return with all the cash or kits he owed members. He did. If you were owed $$ from the Rips buy I don't know how you missed it. It was Epic!?!?

flenser

Elite
Reaction score
You do sound bitter...but rightfully so. I never subscribed to the belief that being ripped off is all part "The Game". Its usually some Kilo Klub member who is spewing that fucking nonsense. I've mentioned the group at Pro Muscle a couple of times recently.
(Big A, a/k/a Andrei Cadariu – a Romanian who has perfected what I like to call "The Gravy Train". The group of special "Members"(I put members in " " because they aren't members. They have no morals and have knowingly been apart of some of the biggest scams the Community has ever seen. They are all complicit in ripping regular members off.
Back when ORD kicked off(it wasn't a one day sweep it was a years long "initiative" arresting folks as those arrested before them turned informant and gave up names which spawned new arrests. Sounds like a ponzi scheme!!)
SSB was ground Zero. We were warned to also avoid any site that was created by the surviving staff at SSB. One such board that we were to assume had LE hidden in its membership was a little board called muscleandscience.com.
See how I forget where I came from; I'm a vip at M&S. I must be pretty comfy there? The board has changed ownership at least 1 since ORD. The SSB staff isn't there any longer.
D-RED was tapped to be the Admin and his partner in crime, gh0st, failed to step up to the plate and take over the leadership roll when D-RED was shit canned. He told me, hand to God, that had he known he could keep all board fees as a salary of sorts, he'd still be holding the keys today. Gh0st was a man of very modest means. That, coupled with his lack of experience and lack of knowledge where this online steroid forum thing is concerned, hampered his raiding the coffers as D-RED did so eloquently. Ghost was always back peddling trying not to look like the complete noob that he was.

Its human nature I suppose to forget how scary those days were. This was 2007 when ORD kicked off and I guess many here weren't around then? I was transported back in time when the hacker/extortionist was making the rounds and toying with some board owners.
Back then, we would take roll call to see if anyone new was missing. There was talk of avoiding boards owned by Big A/Andrei because of the number of staff who had been busted even before ORD. Promuscle and Outlawmuscle were specifically named by the media.
Again, this should be obvious, since there is literally a laundry list of moderators, site veterans, and sponsors from Andrei’s sites who have been busted in the years leading up to ORD. Including (but not limited to):

A guy named Mike Schlanger(handle on promuscle was MikeS.) He was taken down in what was, at the time, the largest steroid bust in the state of Maryland's history. He was sentenced to a lot less than what the Federal Sentencing Guidelines called for....he got no prison time.

Anyone remember a very popular member of the Community back then that went by BigBadAsian? His aka was Stanley Szeto. He was busted as a member of promuscle and claimed by another Veteran member at the time, Maverick, to have rolled.
Redicat, Domestic Tabs and others were all on promuscle and all were busted. Promuscle has such a colorful past. Its a shame it isn't discussed as there is a lot to be learned from that forum. There's a lesson there someplace(maybe in my head?) about how not to proceed once the feds are on the ground.

Sorry, I recently moved and came across my notes from those days. I was able to take notes even after my # was up and I went down after anonymousbodybuilding .co* was infiltrated by the feds. I had friends from the street send me articles.

When I was done serving my 5 yr federal prison term I came back and got reacquainted with the boards. Millard had closed the Classifieds at meso. @flenser , I don't know if you remember when The Underground opened in 2012. It wasn't supposed to replace the Classifieds though many assumed it did?
I spent a ridiculous amount of time there. I wasn't staff and I wasn't paid or even given a title. I did tell Millard I would spend as much time as I could there. I put a lot of energy into that place. We see a whole cast of characters welcoming new sources there these days. In the beginning, and for what seemed like a very long time, I was the only constant in the Underground.

I found myself violating Supervised Release 3 times before my paper was killed. I served 21 more months for those 3 Class C violations that had a Sentencing Guideline of 3 to 10 months. 4,7, and 10 months respectively is how the time was meted out to me by my Sentencing Judge.

@flenser , I believe I was on my first vacation when the hercules thing went down. I missed it. I remember I smashed pep and then guys sent stretch $$ for the TP Rips buy. I did my best and assure you that @mugzy and regular sat for a number of hours with cbs and myself in that private chat and discovered stretches real name and info. He was out of Detroit.
I'm telling you mugzy rolled up on him and with all the kindness he could muster, explained why he needed to return to meso and return with all the cash or kits he owed members. He did. If you were owed $$ from the Rips buy I don't know how you missed it. It was Epic!?!?
Ben. you should put all this in a book. There's a lot I missed, even after 2012. I started lurking about the time Millard opened the underground, and joined shortly after. I knew I was heading into a storm which for a very green desk jockey of an engineer, it made things seem more interesting. The possibility of getting arrested never even occurred to me.

I wasn't part of Rip's buy. I just bought gear from him after he went scammer. I was the main person running Lab Max on everything in those days, and while they ultimately proved to be near useless, they did trip up Stretch. I told him his gear tested bad, and since he knew it was just oil he assumed I knew what I was talking about and publicly shut down sales. A week later and he was gone.

I remember your efforts to expose the labs in those days, and they were much appreciated. Because of my Labmax testing Pep always sent me good gear. I was still too gullible to realize he knew all my addresses and made sure he never ripped me off directly. I had also acquired limited access to mass spec testing I never talked about, so I would have definitely known. Glad you and others finally took him down.

Reaction score
A ways back on ASF a member posted that they heard a member going by biggerben69 owned the secretive ugl that members were all steered towards.
Then in the Summer of 2019 after I came home from a 10 month forced hiatus w/no internet/wifi I got into feud with the most popular source at that time, TGI.
The popular source that goes by @Kai somehow got into the private emails of a member that went by ryno. By doing so kai also accessed emails from me and a popular ugl Stanford.
Kai was having ryno wash bitcoin for him. Ryno developed a nasty heroin habit while i was away and instead of keeping his usual fee for washing kai's bitcoin and sending him the balance, ryno sent kai nothing.
A dope feign move no doubt. But to get into the members private emails and knowing full well that he had emails from a customer of his(me) and emails from another source and then give those emails to tgi and posting on meso that the emails read that Stanford, Ryno, Millard, and myself were conspiring to rid meso of tgi while selling rec's to members was a bit far fetched.

Kai made good on his threats to get ryno for stealing from him. I've attempted to call out kai for sharing my emails and I try abd tag him when i post his name but he hasn't answered me publicly or privately. I suppose I'm not important enough or I'm just not liked just enough to have any board owner or staff do anything about him.
My point is meso isn't well liked by the rest of the Community and its b been that way sine 2012 when the Underground opened and we started giving shit sources the business. I'm proud to say I was there for the opening and helped influence and make meso what it is today. A leader in harm reduction through testing. Holding sources accountable and giving a measure of control back to the regular members...and not just board owners and kilo klub members. The regular Joes.
Persistent lurker on this forum for the last year. I just wanna say I love finding a BigBen lore drop every once in a while.

Reactions: CJ

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Fuck milllard this is ugb