White Whale!

Reaction score
Is there even such thing as an online source? I'm beginning to think its bullshit. Everyone is either a scammer, or legit but extremely hard to find. "Build trust, form relationships", i always hear this, but to be honest i really don't wanna sit online all day and talk about shit i desperately want yet cant have. I'm done looking online, its taken too much of my time over the last few years. Starting to think i gotta let my old buddy **** me over at $10 per ml of test e again.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
damn that's hella expensive. tell him you found a new source for x amount of dollars per bottle and see if he drops his prices... or like i tell everyone find those jacked fukker in the gym and make friends

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
$100 for a 10ml vial is pretty much the going street price for a bottle of test.

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Be happy u have that source. Like Seek said that's pretty common for street prices. What are u expecting to find online? I don't understand. U have a source but are bitching about not finding a stranger on the Internet to sell u something for cheaper that your going to inject into your body??? Ok.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
100 is not bad street price for real test

Reaction score
Be happy u have that source. Like Seek said that's pretty common for street prices. What are u expecting to find online? I don't understand. U have a source but are bitching about not finding a stranger on the Internet to sell u something for cheaper that your going to inject into your body??? Ok.
Bro im just sick of test being a schedule 3

Reaction score
And the fact that my dude is a middleman, so he doesn't get much out of it. It takes forever and he usually takes 1 ml for himself lol

Reaction score
$100 for a 10ml vial is pretty much the going street price for a bottle of test.
WOW JUST WOW YOU LOT SHOULD MOVE TO SCOTLAND.NO TEST OVER 27$ youd get a punch on the nose if you charged more.but then we are allowed gear here.wow 100 bucks .fuk me

Reaction score
WOW JUST WOW YOU LOT SHOULD MOVE TO SCOTLAND.NO TEST OVER 27$ youd get a punch on the nose if you charged more.but then we are allowed gear here.wow 100 bucks .fuk me

just thinking you lot could come to Scotland do a cycle ,go home and still be a $ up lol

and before you ask NO I DONT HAVE ANY SPARE ROOMS .....THEY HAVE SHEEP IN THEM...OK
so fuk off ..lmao
i do feel for you brother from across the pond.

Reaction score
just thinking you lot could come to Scotland do a cycle ,go home and still be a $ up lol

and before you ask NO I DONT HAVE ANY SPARE ROOMS .....THEY HAVE SHEEP IN THEM...OK
so fuk off ..lmao
i do feel for you brother from across the pond.
I'll sleep next to the sheep lol for the good of the gains 🤣

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Heck if I bought it from the pharmacy the test in a 10ml vial would be $80,after insurance

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
OP as the Bros said, it's a bitch but yer not getting assraped any worse than the norm for street prices.

Stay cool with yer source, if ye can discuss making a bulk buy and talk discounts - or even cut him in to make it worth his while.

Ye been cycling fer long? Ye got a good PCT mapped out along with that Test?