Reaction score
Hello all, I'm 30 yrs old, 5'8 190lbs 17% bodyfat. I'm looking to get down to 10% bodyfat for first time ever. I have no interest in competing and I go to the gym cause I like picking up heavy shit and putting it down. No huge goals here, just want to keep doing my hobby and get serious about a cut. I did 2 eight week cycles of 500mg/wk of Test E in my early twenties and got some good gains. At the moment, I have enough pharmaceutical grade Test Cyp to run 400mg/wk for 4 weeks. That being said, I haven't found a single reliable source that says it's a rational cycle. I have nolva on hand and will get clomid before starting anything. Unless I get some overwhelming support of a 4wk cycle **I'm not gonna do it**.... so don't get your panties in a wad and start with the trash talk. If you do insist on berating me, at least explain WHY I'm a dumbass for wanting to use what I have on hand. Bottom line, I want to use what I have available and won't do it unless some experienced dudes give the green light. Any insight is appreciated gentlemen. Even trash talk is welcome as long as you throw some science in the mix. Big thanks for the site and of course the newbie forum. I have done hundreds of hours of reading on AAS and landed on this site for a reason. I look forward to hearing what the UG has to say

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Welcome to The Underground.

You're gonna like it here.

The testosterone hormone is paired with different esters of different lengths. Cypionate is a relatively long ester with a half life of 12 days. Something like propionate is 2 days.

Because cyp is a longer ester most users don't see full benefit until their 5th or 6th week of a cycle. In other words the hormone wouldn't even be at "working fully" before you ended your cycle.

People run shorter cycles with shorter esters, but even with prop I've not seen people go under 6 weeks. Usually 8.

Bottom line is it is a waste to run that cycle. Test c should be min of 12 weeks IMO and is better 14-16.

Other people may may chime in with better science. But that is the gist of it.

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to ugbb. Like Jin said, I wouldn’t expect to see results in that short of time. I’ll add to that and caution that it may also be just enough to shut down your body’s natural testosterone. 4 weeks, little gain, and possibly needing pct? I’d skip it. Just my 2 cents.

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to the UG. There really is nothing more to add to the above replies to your question.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Welcome aboard and stick around. Jin was on point despite you not wanting to hear that.

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome aboard. Just get more test and run it longer. As said even the shorter esters are run for 8 weeks.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
welcome to ugbb.
like mo/jin said hold on to whatcha got until you can get enough to run it 500/14-16 weeks

Reaction score
Thanks for all the feedback. Already set up to trade the cyp for some test prop. I want to keep it easy, short and cheap (like my hookers) so I kinda just want to run test prop. I'm at a unique place though where I'm about to move cities and can run whatever dafuk I want and not draw much attention to myself. I'm tempted to run tren A but I've heard some nightmare stories about sides. I'll keep reading and hashing out prices with my friend and in the meantime y'all feel free to critique. In case anyone is wondering, my maintenance calories are about 3,000 and I plan on doing 20/40/40 macros during the cycle with a caloric deficit of 300

New Threads