Need help gaining 50lbs of muscle

Reaction score
So i'm trying see if i can gain 50lbs of muscle within a couple of years, maybe even 5 years. i don't know what's the best cycle to run for this. I have only ran one cycle before. I was thinking of just blasting and cruising but i want kids in the future even though i think hcg helps with that.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Current stats?

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Learn how to f*cking eat and work hard. I was 220 at 5’10” before I ever touched aas. I’m so tired of lazy ass people not wanting to put in the WORK. Instead of doubting your natural capacity for growth why don’t you sack up and actually TRY?! You can absolutely get to 219lbs in 5 years. Just stop being such a pussy and bleed for it. F*cking A man. Everything is drugs drugs drugs...EAT and lift HEAVY ASS WEIGHT.

Reaction score
i do it's hard to get money to eat every 2 hours and there now need to use profanity on a form you keyboard warrior, all i was asking was for help

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i do it's hard to get money to eat every 2 hours and there now need to use profanity on a form you keyboard warrior, all i was asking was for help

Steroids cost more than food and elbow grease.

Im far from a keyboard warrior...I’m trying to help by telling you to stop being lazy.

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
how long have you been training and eating properly?...im 50 pounds or so up from my start weight..i did this in 3 years(natural..still havnt cycled). all muscle? obviously not ....if you aren't training and eating right AAS will be pointless to you.

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score

if you cant afford the food you cannot afford aas...how old are you?

Reaction score
well since for 3 years but i was doing wrestling in high school so i lost a lot of weight cause of it also i had recently recovered from a injury from it but now am good now can everyone get off my case and help me and stop questioning and yelling at me like the police.

Reaction score
eat buddy get the carbs in you and train. Food is your cheapest option.

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
bottom line is nobody is going to help you if you aren't willing to put in the work...again how old are you..referring to your glory days in high school makes me think youre 21 or something..if you are as young as I think you are and you've only been training 3 years then just eat...oatmeal is cheap..rice is cheap...chicken ...potatoes..veggies..all cheap foods...aas at a young age is just a recipie for issues later in life...do you know how much trt costs? cuz that's where youre headed if you keep this attitude.

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
well since for 3 years but i was doing wrestling in high school so i lost a lot of weight cause of it also i had recently recovered from a injury from it but now am good now can everyone get off my case and help me and stop questioning and yelling at me like the police.

We are not going to encourage you to do things backwards young man. We are trying to help you. If you want to reach your goals, you have to do the work, it wont just be handed to you. Ever heard of work ethic?