Reaction score
Hi everyone, It has been a year I am thinking of doing a cycle, and after hundreds (if not thousands) hours of research, I came up with that plan:
Cycle: (for 12 weeks)
- Test E 400mg per week for 12 week (2 Injections per week on Monday/Thursday)
- Dbol 20mg per day for 6 week
- Arimidex 0.5mg per day for 12 weeks (I have acne issues naturally so I think Arimidex is the one to go for as it reduces acne side effects)
PCT: (for 4 weeks)
- HCG: 500iu per day for the first 2 weeks
- Nolva 40mg per day for the first 2 weeks
- Nolva 20mg per day for the last 2 weeks
Everything is from Naps from the Ultima Pharma lab (the lab test results are pretty good from that lab btw)
Diet at 4,000 Calories (low in cholesterol because of Arimidex and high in protein/Carbs) I am thinking of going up to 5,000 calories, but I prefer to bulk clean so it may be hard to do 5K calories every day.
This is my first cycle, I would like to know what y'all think about this cycle if it makes sense to you, and if you think it is a good first cycle plan.
Also, I am thinking of going up to 30mg per day for Dbol, as 20mg may be too low, what do you think about it?
For my PCT, should I start HCG in my last cycle week to get my testosterone back quicker and not lose too much gains?
I am 21 years old, 5'6, 150lbs super lean right now, and I have been going to the gym almost every day for 4 years. I am doing this cycle to put on some weight and mass, and increase my muscle gain potential.
Thank you for your answers and insight (y)

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
You're running before you know how to walk.

First cycle, only take testosterone so you can see how you handle it for a full cycle. Save dbol for a future cycle.

Your plan for your diet is ridiculous. How much do you weigh? Do you have a picture of your current physique? The overwhelming majority of ALL people will just get fat eating 5k calories /day.

I'm not going to lie, your post doesn't come off as someone who knows how to train or diet, and definitely doesn't sound like the output of "thousands of hours of research".

I recommend you learn to train and diet for a few more years before you consider steroids... a single year of training under your belt is not enough time to justify anything.

eazy

Elite
Reaction score
a picture is worth 1000 words.

post a pic so we can get an idea of what four years of training, 5'6" @ 150lbs looks like.

Reaction score
You're running before you know how to walk.

First cycle, only take testosterone so you can see how you handle it for a full cycle. Save dbol for a future cycle.

Your plan for your diet is ridiculous. How much do you weigh? Do you have a picture of your current physique? The overwhelming majority of ALL people will just get fat eating 5k calories /day.

I'm not going to lie, your post doesn't come off as someone who knows how to train or diet, and definitely doesn't sound like the output of "thousands of hours of research".

I recommend you learn to train and diet for a few more years before you consider steroids... a single year of training under your belt is not enough time to justify anything.
I am planning to train around 4 hours a day, and I am already at 3,000 calories per day right now. And the main reason why I wanna do Dbol is to put some mass on.IMG_20231006_213916_622.jpg20231016_151334.jpg

eazy

Elite
Reaction score
My weak spots are mainly my chest/forearms tho
you are 21? what's the rush to get on?

how is your training set up, be specific, sets reps, movements, days.

how many grams of protein did you eat yesterday?

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
you look good, but you have lots of natty gains left on the table for you.

You only need 300-500 calories over maintenance to gain muscle... you don't want to over eat, you will just put it on as fat.

If you decide to do what you want, regardless of advice given... then stick to just 400-500mg of testosterone a week for your first cycle.

I'm out, later.

Reaction score
I'm thinking of going on stage in 2 to 3 years, but I want to stay around 400mg to 600mg of test for multiple cycles instead of having to blast a gram per week in a shorter timeline. That's why I don't want to wait too long, as I think I want to go on stage around 24, and I hope to win a competition around 27 lol.
I change my training setup almost every month, but I'm training my chest, back, and legs 2 to 3 times a week, (sometimes I train twice a day). I'm trying to emphasize my training on my arms right now as I think my biceps are pretty small compared to my back. I am also doing a lot of squats, inclined bench dumbbells, and weighted pull-ups because I love those exercises.
For my sets reps, It really depends on how I feel as I don't want to overtrain, but I am generally around 5 to 8 sets per exercise, with a rep range from 8 to 20 depending on the weight I lift.
I am doing an hour of cardio every morning, I am taking a break every Sunday. As I am natural, I also take a week break every 2 to 3 months so my body can rest. I sleep 8 hours a day at least, and I eat at least 140g of proteins every day but I am generally around 150g. It's been a year since I have been doing this diet/sleep, and I earn 2 pounds of muscle this year.

Reaction score
you look good, but you have lots of natty gains left on the table for you.

You only need 300-500 calories over maintenance to gain muscle... you don't want to over eat, you will just put it on as fat.

If you decide to do what you want, regardless of advice given... then stick to just 400-500mg of testosterone a week for your first cycle.

I'm out, later.
Thank you for your feedback 💪

Reaction score
my cardio is a mix of running, climbing stairs, rowing, boxing, and explosive pull-ups/push-ups so it is more a cross-fit type of cardio that depends on what I train the day before

eazy

Elite
Reaction score
I change my training setup almost every month
why?
I eat at least 140g of proteins every day but I am generally around 150g.
so you can't tell me what you had yesterday? that's not consistency.

generally around 150g
can you get this to 200?

chest, back, and legs 2 to 3 times a week, (sometimes I train twice a day).
list it out over 7 days

I dm'd you what I would do.

Reaction score
Ok Thank you, I don't keep track of my diet history but I can share with you what I will eat and do for the next week, yesterday I must have been around 160g as I ate 80g of whey, half a pound of chicken, and 3 eggs

Reaction score
I change my exercises every month because I don't want my muscles to be used to one specific workout as I heard I will gain less mass muscle if my body is used to one specific routine

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
I change my exercises every month because I don't want my muscles to be used to one specific workout as I heard I will gain less mass muscle if my body is used to one specific routine
it's a myth, your muscles don't know the difference from one exercise to another that work the same muscle group.

You get better results if you keep your training consistent, aim for progressive overload, and track your progression in a training log. That's how you know what you're doing is working... otherwise you're throwing too many variables in there and you don't know what is or isn't working for you

New Threads