Such a noob

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
welcome. Glad your here

We do have a good amount of lady members that will be able to direct you well.

What are you doing currently...?? as in workouts and diet..?

Other lady members??? Where??? Lol

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hello and welcome...awesome job!!! Love when peeps take care of business :32 (20):

If you are looking at getting on a stage...you need to find a legit personal trainer and in my opinion..training with them in person would be the best!

We can always give what we have done and maybe it could work for you but everyone knows everyone’s body is different

Yes, I’m female :32 (17):

Msbeeficake

Lady Member
Reaction score
Yes, I’m female :32 (17):

I knew you were female Jen, I've been reading your stuff for a few months now:) It's been a struggle finding someone local. I moved to the area I'm in about a year ago(north of Detroit) and I don't get out much. Kids, gym, work, school. So far I've been researching a ton and trial and error on myself. I did recently get a good tip from a girl at my gym, she gave me a list of coaches to look into that are kind of local. So that's a step in the right direction.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I knew you were female Jen, I've been reading your stuff for a few months now:) It's been a struggle finding someone local. I moved to the area I'm in about a year ago(north of Detroit) and I don't get out much. Kids, gym, work, school. So far I've been researching a ton and trial and error on myself. I did recently get a good tip from a girl at my gym, she gave me a list of coaches to look into that are kind of local. So that's a step in the right direction.

Awesome you got that list..if you’re serious and can afford it..definitely chat with them and get a feeing if they are legit..gotta be careful

But yes, there is plenty to research online just about training to see what you can do to get where you want to be. It’s a lot of work when just starting out but you’ll get it.. especially if you really want it..seems like you do with the weight loss and what you’d like to accomplish..wish you major luck and if I can help I’ll try..I’m just not interested in competing..just looking like it to a degree is me lol

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
Welcome to UGBB. Five girls? Ouch, shit. I had enough with one when she was a teenager. Wouldn't trade her, but good lord...

Msbeeficake

Lady Member
Reaction score
Awesome you got that list..if you’re serious and can afford it..definitely chat with them and get a feeing if they are legit..gotta be careful

It's definitely going to happen for me...At some point. I've given myself 3 years. I will definitely pick your brain about a few things! Thank you

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Welcome to The Underground.

nothing hotter than a sarcastic woman who eats her own young.

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score

I’m in the Detroit area as well. There’s some decent coaches and gyms around here.

New Threads