Losing 150lbs - Help with my schedule

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
Are you doing anything for healthy fats? I’d throw in some Carlson’s fish oil if you aren’t using that already. Those meals look pretty tasty! Curious on Spongy’s opinion.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hey man, sorry I just saw this. I definitely have some tweaks coming for you. Great work so far!

Gimme a bit to work something up.

Reaction score
Are you doing anything for healthy fats? I’d throw in some Carlson’s fish oil if you aren’t using that already. Those meals look pretty tasty! Curious on Spongy’s opinion.

Yea I'm doing a multi, 2150mg of liquid fish oil, and 5,000IU of D3 every morning.

Reaction score
Hey man, sorry I just saw this. I definitely have some tweaks coming for you. Great work so far!

Gimme a bit to work something up.

I just put the newest table up - take your time, boss. Any info or criticism would be much appreciated.

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
Yea I'm doing a multi, 2150mg of liquid fish oil, and 5,000IU of D3 every morning.

Checkout Jin’s threads on fish oil. He’s sponsoring the half-gallon a day protocol. (12 grams I think)

I haven’t gone that high yet but I do 4 table spoons of Carlson’s a day. That’s probably around 8 grams. Good stuff for those of us who are cardiovascularly screwed.

Reaction score
Checkout Jin’s threads on fish oil. He’s sponsoring the half-gallon a day protocol. (12 grams I think)

I haven’t gone that high yet but I do 4 table spoons of Carlson’s a day. That’s probably around 8 grams. Good stuff for those of us who are cardiovascularly screwed.

I definitely will. That stuff is amazing. My heart could definitely use all the help it can get. I saw an instant change with my skin, too, after a week of 2,150mg. I have a little psoriasis on my elbows, and they've cleared up like 90%.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ok, this is just something I threw together really quickly between chores without taking into consideration when you lift and what muscles are worked. I typically have my clients rotate diets 3-4 times per week depending on what muscle groups are/aren't worked that day. This is a good overall diet that you could do every day and have good success.

Couple of critiques:

Drop the Body Fortress, that protein powder is trash and the company is being sued for Amino spiking and false labeling. I know it's cheap, and I get that.

If you need something high quality check out MyProtein. I use them and AtLarge Nutrition and those are the only two I will endorse. MyProtein is cheaper but it ranks as the number 2 protein based on lab tests by Labdoor.com in terms of quality and label accuracy.

If you want to give them a try shoot me an email and I've got a code that will give you a discount on your first order. I'm loving the Salted Caramel Isolate I'm using right now.

Drop the russet potatoes for now

Stay away from packaged foods like your rice mix and your alfredo thing

Limit dairy intake for now - drop the cheese and milk and add Almond Milk/Greek Yogurt

Meal 1:
1 Cup Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
1 Cup Cold Black Coffee (Optional)
1 Cup Plain Greek Yogurt (Fat Free)
1 Scoop (approx 30g) of MyProtein Whey Isolate
1 Banana
------
Blend into smoothie

Meal 2:
1 Cup Egg Whites or Egg Beaters
1 Large Egg
1 Tbsp Olive Oil
1/2 Cup Oatmeal (Measured before cooking)

Meal 3:
6oz Grilled Chicken Breast
6oz SWEET potato
1.5 Cups Steamed Broccoli FLORETS

Meal 4:
6oz Ground Sirloin (90/10)
1/2 cup Jasmine Rice (measured after cooking)

Meal 5:
1/2 Cup Plain Greek Yogurt (Fat Free)
1/2 Cup Pasteurized Egg Whites
1 Scoop MyProtein Whey Isolate (Approx 30g)

----------

Totals:
151g Carbohydrate
48g Fat
214g Protein
1961 Calories

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
How did I know Spongy was going to drop the potatoes, Alfredo and dairy haha.

Quick, eat about 30lbs of it before you make the change!

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score
Man i miss alfredo, and pizza, and well too many things to list....Just keep trucking man, Spongy knows what hes talking about. You got tons of support behind you, youve put in this much effort so far, just keep at it.

Reaction score
Ok, this is just something I threw together really quickly between chores without taking into consideration when you lift and what muscles are worked. I typically have my clients rotate diets 3-4 times per week depending on what muscle groups are/aren't worked that day. This is a good overall diet that you could do every day and have good success.

Couple of critiques:

Drop the Body Fortress, that protein powder is trash and the company is being sued for Amino spiking and false labeling. I know it's cheap, and I get that.

If you need something high quality check out MyProtein. I use them and AtLarge Nutrition and those are the only two I will endorse. MyProtein is cheaper but it ranks as the number 2 protein based on lab tests by Labdoor.com in terms of quality and label accuracy.

If you want to give them a try shoot me an email and I've got a code that will give you a discount on your first order. I'm loving the Salted Caramel Isolate I'm using right now.

Drop the russet potatoes for now

Stay away from packaged foods like your rice mix and your alfredo thing

Limit dairy intake for now - drop the cheese and milk and add Almond Milk/Greek Yogurt

Meal 1:
1 Cup Cold Black Coffee (Optional)
1 Cup Plain Greek Yogurt (Fat Free)
1 Scoop (approx 30g) of MyProtein Whey Isolate
1 Banana
------
Blend into smoothie

Meal 2:
1 Cup Egg Whites or Egg Beaters
1 Large Egg
1 Tbsp Olive Oil
1/2 Cup Oatmeal (Measured before cooking)

Meal 3:
6oz Grilled Chicken Breast
6oz SWEET potato

Meal 4:
6oz Ground Sirloin (90/10)
1/2 cup Jasmine Rice (measured after cooking)

Meal 5:
1/2 Cup Plain Greek Yogurt (Fat Free)
1/2 Cup Pasteurized Egg Whites
1 Scoop MyProtein Whey Isolate (Approx 30g)

----------

Totals:
151g Carbohydrate
48g Fat
214g Protein
1961 Calories

This is extremely helpful. I'll see what I can do to incorporate as much as I can w/ my budget. Thank you for taking the time to write all that out.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This is extremely helpful. I'll see what I can do to incorporate as much as I can w/ my budget. Thank you for taking the time to write all that out.

Absolutely man, let me know now if you have any questions

New Threads