Did you jump the gun?

Oblivious

Reaction score
how do your parents feel about you taking steroids?
my dad knows what im doing 100%, if it was up to him he wouldn't let me do it but he said you are taking a step bigger than you think but its my own choice. My mom knows too but she just told me if I was being as safe as I possibly can, it is my own choice. If it was my brother they wouldnt be as lax about it because my brother is known for doing dumb shit. Me on the other hand I went thru middle school and high school with not hiccups what so ever, never got in trouble, never had bad grades, never got myself in shit in or out of school so they kind of do have a blind trust.

Oblivious

Reaction score
i just wish i knew more about AI's and how important they are early on.

I knew how to pin, about tes in general, clomid/nolva, support supps, etc, etc. But i didnt realize how bad PH's were and what type of AI dose would be need until i was a little far in.

I had some minor gyno, ive shrunk it, but it still exists & cant stand it.
thank god I have the internet, Arimidex shrunk my preexisting gyno and the puffiness is not as bad

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
and to be honest...and this is only about me..lol

I'm a realist so I tried what I wanted and got over it pretty fast...I mean...doing cycles and lifting way more weight than I ever would otherwise was cool at the time but it's not legit as I couldn't lift it without the help...to me, thats just not impressive....I'm not impressed with MYSELF or anyone else as far as that's concerned because it's not what our body can do naturally.:32 (20):

I have totaled more weight in a meet during my prime at 35 y.o. which was prior to any AAS use then I ever could on gear at this point. Strength wise, I'll take youth over drugs any day. Do I lift more now with AAS then I could not being on gear? Sure. But it is still less then my natty days.

I have all the respect for anyone who is doing it natural or is on gear. The work is still the same. If anything, going about it with the gear is harder because the numbers you are chasing are by nature higher and there is a greater risk in that pursuit.

Just another way to look at it.

stevenmd

Elite
Reaction score
If anything, going about it with the gear is harder because the numbers you are chasing are by nature higher and there is a greater risk in that pursuit.
Yeah, I would totally agree with this. Going natural you, well, you have a natural limit. Your body simply isn't made to go past that. With gear, you can push your body past that limit. Pushing your body past that limit ain't no joke. It's hard work. Not taking anything away from being natural, been there, done that. But you are spot on when you say you are chasing higher numbers.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I would totally agree with this. Going natural you, well, you have a natural limit. Your body simply isn't made to go past that. With gear, you can push your body past that limit. Pushing your body past that limit ain't no joke. It's hard work. Not taking anything away from being natural, been there, done that. But you are spot on when you say you are chasing higher numbers.

Yep....we all see things differently :)

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lol....meant to say that to snakes:32 (20):

but he knows how I feel about this...have discussed more than once!

Ironwood

Reaction score
If you go on gear quickly you will one day wonder what you could have done naturally. If you stay natural past your prime you will wonder what you could have done on gear. Either way, you're left with an unanswered question.

Damned if you do damned if you don’t. Ha ha.

Im not sure I regret not cycling when I was younger, but I sure wish I could go drop some knowledge on my 21 year old self.

New Threads