Who is voting for Biden in 2024?

Diesel59

Elite
Reaction score
I voted Biden.
Mostly because I’m aiming to frustrate fragile snowflakes who can’t tolerate a different opinion.

Oh, but I’m not “following” this thread. So I answered the question but only cared enough to instigate.

There are better options to frustrate people with. Bashar al-Assad is one example.

Beserker

Viking King
Reaction score
I’m pretty sure someone named Salvador Cortez from Florida who recently got my SS# will probably vote for Biden in Florida. I’m really loving those open borders.

Reaction score
And who voted for Biden in 2020?

I assume you’re too embarrassed to admit you voted for this incompetent, corrupt, child touching and child/women sniffing pedophile.

Of course, I expect this thread to go nowhere because most people are too embarrassed to admit they voted or are going to vote for this clown and pedophile.

What say you?

It’s hilarious how the Biden voters won’t post admitting they voted for Biden or support the DemocRAT Party.

Lmao
Definitely not this guy. I still say the election was stolen bigger than sh!t and am wondering if there will be a major "Black Swan" event to throw off this election.

Reaction score
We need some
I don't do politics but I have to ask this, these 2 stooges are the best we have to offer up as leader of the entire free world?
serious term limits for EVERY position in the land, from small town sh!t all the way to the top. No more career politicians and part of how we do better in my opinion.

Swiper.

Elite
Reaction score
Edit: Realized antagonism, while fun, doesn’t serve me or the board. Carry on

Elon Musk voted for Biden too.

Everyone has bad judgment once in a while.

I’m voting for Trump because he seems like he’ll protect the second amendment, put in Supreme Court judges that will do the same, he is for lowering taxes, he’ll stop the flow of mass illegal immigrants entering our country, I liked his foreign policy and im hoping he’ll try to reform the DOJ ,FBI, homeland, security and all the other corrupt federal agencies that are out of control.

Those are basically the only issues of why I’m voting for Trump and because the alternative is destructive to the United States and its citizens.

Chump16

Reaction score
Independents and those not happy with two choices the duopoly has offered up need to take a hard look at RFK jf

Kraken

Reaction score
Elon Musk voted for Biden too.

Everyone has bad judgment once in a while.

I’m voting for Trump because he seems like he’ll protect the second amendment, put in Supreme Court judges that will do the same, he is for lowering taxes, he’ll stop the flow of mass illegal immigrants entering our country, I liked his foreign policy and im hoping he’ll try to reform the DOJ ,FBI, homeland, security and all the other corrupt federal agencies that are out of control.

Those are basically the only issues of why I’m voting for Trump and because the alternative is destructive to the United States and its citizens.
Pretty much nail -> head. To me, judicial nominations, including judges below the SC level, and foreign policy are my primary concerns when deciding who to vote for President, and also very much for Senate.

Additionally, I want an end to men being welcomed into women's locker rooms, to the government trying to transfer trillions of student debt to the rest of us, to the endless fixation on the green climate religion, to the use of abortion as a political weapon, to soft on crime US attorneys, to using the Justice Dept as a bunch of political hitmen and to watching the Commander in Chief fall down stairs when trying to board Air Force One. Thats just off the top of my head.

RISE

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My biggest reasoning for RFK is the fact he is the only one willing to go against Pharma for their vaccine and what it is doing to people all over the world. Trump can't admit that his vaccine was, for a lack of a better term, a failure and he has done nothing but praise it and say it's being used to "cure cancer". It's actually the opposite. If he can't admit he fucked up, I dont expect him to admit his past failures, or any failures he may commit in the future.

Also, if you want the FBI and CIA gutted, there's no one with a bigger bone to pick with the CIA than RFK.

Iron1

Veteran
Reaction score
The days of believing in a better candidate are over. Americans vote to keep the other guy out of office.
Your average Biden voter didn't vote in favor of Biden and Democratic policy, they voted against Trump and Republican agenda.

We should not be electing folks who will not be alive long enough to experience the world they helped create. It encourages people to be the absolute worst scumbags to line their families pockets on their way out the door.

I'm voting for the same long shot candidate I've been voting for in all recent elections because I believe in their keystone policy. Lets go Giant Meteor 2024!

Reaction score
Independents and those not happy with two choices the duopoly has offered up need to take a hard look at RFK jf
The guy who will cut military funding to build urban farms for black kids and other liberal pet projects instead of lowering taxes, wants the govt to subsidize mortgages for people with bad credit, supports affirmative action?

You only vote for RFK if Biden somehow isn’t liberal enough for you and want the economy to tank faster

OldeBull1

Reaction score
I heard this on Joe Rogan, and I bet it happens: As we close on November, the DNC pulls Biden out for health reasons, and inserts a darling candidate at the last minute. All they need to do is find somebody bland, without scandal, and under 70 years old. He/she doesn't need to be a good choice as long as they aren't a bad choice. Last minute, not much time to dig dirt. All most of us want, is not a bad choice.

Diesel59

Elite
Reaction score
I heard this on Joe Rogan, and I bet it happens: As we close on November, the DNC pulls Biden out for health reasons, and inserts a darling candidate at the last minute. All they need to do is find somebody bland, without scandal, and under 70 years old. He/she doesn't need to be a good choice as long as they aren't a bad choice. Last minute, not much time to dig dirt. All most of us want, is not a bad choice.

I've heard this idea floated around too. I've heard Gavin Newsome's name attached to it.

RISE

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Joe thinks it's gonna be Gavin Newsome, as do many people.

RISE

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The guy who will cut military funding to build urban farms for black kids and other liberal pet projects instead of lowering taxes, wants the govt to subsidize mortgages for people with bad credit, supports affirmative action?

You only vote for RFK if Biden somehow isn’t liberal enough for you and want the economy to tank faster
I looked up the stuff you said bc I was unaware of much of it besides the subsidized mortgages. By urban farms, do you mean regenerative farming? Very very different and has been successful in those who choose to do it. White Oaks Pastures is the largest and best example I know of. Also he wants to ban harmful pesticides, which I'm guessing he is talking about those containing glyphosate. Don't have a problem with that either, considering the research that has been coming out about the chemical.

He does have a plan on the government selling loans to first time home buyers who plan on living and working in their community. I'm not for government getting into loans or pretty much anything regarding financial institutions, but we are facing a huge problem in companies like black rock, black stone and vanguard buying out homes in large scale and renting them out. Black Rock just bought out a large apartment company for 10 billion, and are on pace to own 40% of all single family homes by 2030 according to metlife financial. So unless you want to live the Clause Schwab life of "you will own nothing and be happy", something needs to be done.

I don't support affirmative action, but there are MUCH bigger problems to tackle and universities are a shit show anyways.

GreatGunz

Elite
Reaction score
If Biden is removed,Harris mov s into his spot

Speaker of the house moves to Harris’s spot.

Mike Johnson now vice president initiates the 25 th amendment removes Harris ..,.. Johnson takes presidency

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
I really love RFK. Id also kinda love to see trump get the revenge he deserves. And though I dont think he was a great president, he was absolutely the best in my lifetime.

All I know for sure is that the democratic party is a cancer on humanity. It is controlled entirely by the most evil people the world has to offer. And no democrat should be allowed to run so much as a lemonade stand.

Thrawn

Elite
Reaction score
I agree, there will be some last minute swapping, I also predicted there will be zero presidential debates.

Reaction score
I looked up the stuff you said bc I was unaware of much of it besides the subsidized mortgages. By urban farms, do you mean regenerative farming? Very very different and has been successful in those who choose to do it. White Oaks Pastures is the largest and best example I know of. Also he wants to ban harmful pesticides, which I'm guessing he is talking about those containing glyphosate. Don't have a problem with that either, considering the research that has been coming out about the chemical.

He does have a plan on the government selling loans to first time home buyers who plan on living and working in their community. I'm not for government getting into loans or pretty much anything regarding financial institutions, but we are facing a huge problem in companies like black rock, black stone and vanguard buying out homes in large scale and renting them out. Black Rock just bought out a large apartment company for 10 billion, and are on pace to own 40% of all single family homes by 2030 according to metlife financial. So unless you want to live the Clause Schwab life of "you will own nothing and be happy", something needs to be done.

I don't support affirmative action, but there are MUCH bigger problems to tackle and universities are a shit show anyways.
All of this stuff came out pretty quickly a year ago on his Twitter after he was on Rogan. It was his chance to win over all of the excited educated conservatives that were checking him out around that time but he totally blew his shot and that’s why no one is seriously talking about him anymore. We all saw pretty quickly that Trump was the only sensible way forward.

No, it’s actual gardens and farms in urban areas so that poor (black) kids can have something constructive to do and get in touch with nature. Is he still posting hiking videos with 20 minority children around him too? So cringe.

The government subsidizing loans will not fix anything and just make the problem worse, just like student loans. Prices and loan amounts will inflate to adjust to the new guaranteed level. Why would guaranteeing loans to poor people break up investment real estate monopolies?

New Threads