Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard ,congrats on the hard work u done so far. Keep it up

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Nice into post my man. Those progress pics are something to be proud of so just keep the train rolling. I'm not a big Keto fan for the long run but I will say if you could hold to that diet for any length of time, a normal diet should be a breeze.

Reaction score
Nice into post my man. Those progress pics are something to be proud of so just keep the train rolling. I'm not a big Keto fan for the long run but I will say if you could hold to that diet for any length of time, a normal diet should be a breeze.

Thanks man, i’m glad i posted the progress pics, to me i just see distance i still have to go but it’s motivating to hear some opinions from people who actually know what they’re talking about. With things like that it’s hard to know whether your family is giving you the truth or just being nice but when you put yourself out there for people you don’t know it’s risky but you know you’ll hear what you need to hear to get on the next step.

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
This site is full of great people who are always willing to help someone whose genuinely trying to improve themselves. As the old cliche goes, “you don’t always get what you want but you’ll definitely get what you need”. Just make sure you have thick skin. Keep crushing it.

Reactions: Jin

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to the board. Great work so far. Keep up the hard work, its paying off for you. I lived in Ky for about 25 years.