Legit Sarms website?

Reaction score
Anyone ever buy from SARMS1 website? Their product is in capsule form now but I read that sarms can only come in liquid form. Anyone know if the site is gtg?

same with peptide pros has anyone bought anything from here? Thanks guys.

trying to get some Cardarine while on cycle because my cardio has gone down quite a bit and I’m trying to counter that.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Stick with aas. And if you are thinking of running sarms while off aas because they “aren’t suppressive”, think again.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
none of them buddy

Find a int'l online pharmacy for ancils

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Anyone ever buy from SARMS1 website? Their product is in capsule form now but I read that sarms can only come in liquid form. Anyone know if the site is gtg?

same with peptide pros has anyone bought anything from here? Thanks guys.

trying to get some Cardarine while on cycle because my cardio has gone down quite a bit and I’m trying to counter that.

What are you running that your cardio has “gone down”. Maybe just try harder.

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Just type "legit sarms" in Google and you'll find the real stuff.

Reaction score
honestly idk if people try SARMS and PH's because they are more readily accessible then some legit gear or what but AAs have been around a long time and the effects are very well documented and accessible. The same can't be said for SARMS.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
SARMS is super fun to say though.

notsoswoleCPA

Reaction score
SARMS is French for "P*ssy scared of needles"

But hey, if you want all of the negatives of AAS with none of the gains, then SARMS are for you! Hell, I'd rock EQ before any SARM if I did enough tren to kill my cardio...

Reaction score
SARMS is French for "P*ssy scared of needles"

But hey, if you want all of the negatives of AAS with none of the gains, then SARMS are for you! Hell, I'd rock EQ before any SARM if I did enough tren to kill my cardio...

Hey bro do you got any dbol? I don't Wanna **** with needles. Classic

notsoswoleCPA

Reaction score
I know this is going off topic but I joked about how I lose 10 pounds in my bench for every 5 pounds of body weight that I lose during a cut while at the gym recently. Some gym moron pipes up and tells me about which SARMS would help me keep my strength during a cut and where to purchase them locally. I was like "Mothafocker, I'm already on TRT. As if I am going to take SARMS advice from someone who is smaller and weaker than I am. Get out of here with that BS!" I haven't seen him at the gym since, lol.

On a side note, that local shop sold SARMS to a teenager who died of liver failure after listening to their advice. Besides my negative experience with MK-677, which technically isn't a SARM, I refuse to take that garbage, especially from that particular local supplement store.

Lastly, here is how they get the young guys. Kid walks in, says he wants to be as big as the guy working there. The guy working there, who is obviously on Tren and Test at a minimum, points to this stack of SARMS and says "This is all I take. You too can look like me in 6 months if you take this." As a result, the kid walks out with a bunch of overpriced, watered down SARMs, and takes his life in his hands. Man, I wish someone would sue that store into poverty!

Sorry for my rant...

Reaction score
I have found some at one of the local heath stores and on-line but all in all it is my understanding that AAS's are safer, lees expensive and work better. I have used Enhanced Athlete in the passed but they are having some legal issues and removed all the SARMs from their site.

New Threads