Tren and Hunger

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ok so i know there are many people who experience hunger related issues with other products. I have never had hunger the way I am currently with this darn tren cycle. I am running my TRT with 300mg/wk of Tren Ace. Typically with the lower dose, I get steady related gains without going overboard. Here recently (past couple of weeks) my hunger has been straight thru the damn roof! I know it helps metabolize more efficiently but never had this manner. Typically get a steady weight throughout the cycle with the increase in strength, etc. On this one, Im up like 8lbs lolz. In order to help curb the hunger monster, Ive been binnging on raw veggies so Im not snacking on an entire box of Triscuits. Im feeling bloated as hell with all that fiber....like need to eat a box of tums a day feeling. Anyways...seeing if anyone has any input on tren throwing the hunger increase thru the roof

Mets

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
yeah but just wondering about the increase in hunger...like 10x as I normally am. Being a diabetic, I have to watch to an extent the food intake for other reasons. So thats where the increase in raw veggies plays in right now to help curb it to an extent. while I get adding the extra food for growth, i tend to steer away from some of the additional increase due to the increase in fat.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Tren makes me hungry AF.

I agree with German. Eat and have faith in the power of its nutrition partitioning properties.

whats the goal for this run? Current stats?

German89

Elite
Reaction score
I dont have much of a suggestion other than, slowly increase your calories?

Type 1 or type 2 diabetic?

You cant up your carbs and protein?

Stats and macro breakdown?

#TheMatrix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
One time...a guy ate 5 Whoppers.

German89

Elite
Reaction score
Jack in da Box blows B.K. away

I dont evsn know what that is.. lol.. i dont think we have that around here. If we so, its probably more common in the city. Im in the backwoods country.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I actually had a hard time with my appetite last time on tren. probably because I hardly slept

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I don't have any change in appetite on tren. I'm just always hungry anyway though.

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
Personally I can not out eat tren. Always hungry as fk taking it. I go with it. Feed the beast. Grow.

Reactions: Jin

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This is the 1st time Tren has every had any effect on my hunger, that is why I wanted to see if anyone else had any input. As far as carb intake German, I tend to really retain the carb intake with body composition which is why I steer clear of adding too much carbs. I add protein where I can to my meals overall while on tren for that reason but as far as carbs, only taking in certain amount due to the way it sticks to me. But Im a type 1 diabetic, 2004 diagnosis.

and i hate fast food with a passion. just not appetizing to me at all. as far as other sides, i have never had issue with sweating, trensomnia or issue with cardio

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Tren makes me hungry AF.

I agree with German. Eat and have faith in the power of its nutrition partitioning properties.

whats the goal for this run? Current stats?

as far as goal... just overall. 1st time running TRT dose with anything and never had any issues while on Tren so why not!

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Lucky bastard I wish I got that from tren. Shit kills my appetite. Enjoy it man.

Rhino99

Elite
Reaction score
Tren killed my appetite too, as well as my sanity.

New Threads