BRICKS ' B*llsh*t

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
Excited to walk along side you in this process. You have been a good friend to me and an inspiration. Looking forward to encouraging you as you reach your goals!

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
After this taking a break from the tren for a while. And I won't ever run over 400 anymore. Running 600 week was unnecessary .

Yes I can’t take it cause I have an enlarged heart from a high blood pressure spike back in 2011 when I had shoulder surgery for a torn labrum and bone spurs due to lifting heavy,they cut a nerve when the My gave me the nerve block and when it wore off my BP went sky high and couldn’t get it down and caused my heart to be enlarged so I was told not to use Tren

I only use npp,test,masteron,anavar,primo and sometimes EQ but it and the anavar really dicks with my lipids bad and I even take meds for high cholesterol lol

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
Yes I can’t take it cause I have an enlarged heart from a high blood pressure spike back in 2011 when I had shoulder surgery for a torn labrum and bone spurs due to lifting heavy,they cut a nerve when the My gave me the nerve block and when it wore off my BP went sky high and couldn’t get it down and caused my heart to be enlarged so I was told not to use Tren

I only use npp,test,masteron,anavar,primo and sometimes EQ but it and the anavar really dicks with my lipids bad and I even take meds for high cholesterol lol

Sorry to hear about the heart issue. Test and mast together is a great combination.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Compete or not you'll be doing the same stuff when you think about it. Short of the pain of trying to get down to 5-6% BF, your training will be as intense and diet will be what you need for the end result.

Nice write up Bricks!

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
Compete or not you'll be doing the same stuff when you think about it. Short of the pain of trying to get down to 5-6% BF, your training will be as intense and diet will be what you need for the end result.

Nice write up Bricks!

True. I have several reasons for not competing, most are probably excuses if I'm honest about it. I just don't envision the whole experience as being anything but miserable. I won't compete for the "fun experience", but to win. Different mindset to me. Who knows. We'll see how I feel about it in the spring.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
True. I have several reasons for not competing, most are probably excuses if I'm honest about it. I just don't envision the whole experience as being anything but miserable. I won't compete for the "fun experience", but to win. Different mindset to me. Who knows. We'll see how I feel about it in the spring.

I never found competing in PL or BBing even remotely enjoyable and truthfully, it can take the fun out of lifting for me. Knowing you, you can't go into one to just say "I did it". That's for a young entry level guy/gal to do. You're more advanced and with that comes the self imposed pressure of placing and or winning regardless of it being the first one or not.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Really impressive stuff man! The length of your sobriety is an incredible testament to your inner strength. Lifting, cardio, diet, should all seem easy by comparison. Excited to follow this.

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
I never found competing in PL or BBing even remotely enjoyable and truthfully, it can take the fun out of lifting for me. Knowing you, you can't go into one to just say "I did it". That's for a young entry level guy/gal to do. You're more advanced and with that comes the self imposed pressure of placing and or winning regardless of it being the first one or not.

Well put, you hit the nail on the head.

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
Really impressive stuff man! The length of your sobriety is an incredible testament to your inner strength. Lifting, cardio, diet, should all seem easy by comparison. Excited to follow this.

Thank you sir.

Maijah

Elite
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to following this thread. Also your sobriety is inspiring. Two thumbs up

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
I've posted a thread about this a while back but I'm going to mention my home gym again because there are some tools that I use that you may not see at most commercial gyms now. I've spent about 15 years putting everything together. I have 1500 square feet of gym space and at this time it's full. The equipment is the stuff that I've used or liked the most of the many gyms I've trained in during the last 35 years. Stuff I look for when I walk in the door or a commercial gym.

My list of stuff is as follows:

Plates:

30- 45s
8- 100s
6- 35s
16- 25s
12-10s
10- 5s
A bunch of 2.5s and a micro set (1/2, 3,/4 etc)

130 lb power block set
125 lb power block set

2 Texas bars, assorted bars and attachments

Hammer strength chest
Hammer strength incline chest
Hammer strength shoulder
Hammer strength high row
Cybex rotary calf
Life fitness standing calf, 400 lb stack
Seated calf plate loaded
Nautilus nitro dip machine
Nautilus nitro seated leg curl
Smith machine with high, low and adjustable cables and 200 lb stack
Sissy squat bench
2 flat, incline, decline benches
Plate loaded lying leg curl
Kneeling single leg curl plate loaded
Hoist dual action leg press
Nautilus pullover...old school chain drive
Cybex sust press
Torque half cage squat rack
Cybex hack squat
Chest supported T bar row narrow and wide grip
Cybex leg extension, 300 lb stack
Matrix lateral shoulder machine
Preacher curl bench
Hyper extension bench
Bodymasters 4 station machine. Pulldown and low row have 300 lb stacks, the other 2 are 200 lbs
Free motion incline trainer (treadmill super heavy duty, 30 degree incline)
Stairmaster stepmill
Spirit CG800 elliptical
Sun dome 540V stand up tanning bed

A whole bunch of odd and ends, bars, attachments, etc....

I find most of this stuff used and local enough to go fetch it myself.

View attachment 6873
View attachment 6874
View attachment 6875
View attachment 6876
View attachment 6877

Last edited: