Funniest post in board history

cranium85

Banned
Reaction score
QUOTE:
"A friend told me to drop a small dribble of your test into the toilet after you have flushed and the water is real calm, I did this and it makes a huge ripple across the entire bowl and turns a real bright rainbow color, has anyone else heard of this??"

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
God I wish I could log in and tell stone how big of a fat cock sucker he is on that thread.

Think I'll drop a drop in the toilet tmrw just for shits and giggles lol

G

Georgia

Hahaha. Nice. Give him a big 'FUCK YOU' from Georgia too please!

cranium85

Banned
Reaction score
lol i couldn't believe this when i read it. "it makes a real bright rainbow color and ripples" lol fucking moron

what i don't get is why did it have to be a toilet...why couldnt he just say a bowl of water? at least then he would of just seamed a little stupid. But a toilet?

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Legit LOL :)

The toilet aspect of this experiment is *VERY* important. Did he mention that you must also drain the toilet bowl and refill it with distilled water before proceeding to throw your gear in the can...er...test the quality of your product?... :)

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well this prob works with anything that's an oil! Oil is less dense then water. Lol.

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Wow, and i thohgh i heard it all. Imma try it when i get home tho.

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I remember reading this on Ology. Some people will listen to anything.

chicken wing

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lol. If i could log in to ology I would tell him how stupid he is.

cranium85

Banned
Reaction score
it doesn't take a genius to figure out that all oil makes a rainbow color reflection. ne one who has had an oil leak knows this. Some oil is thicker than others

Interesting fact off topic...OIL is is in absolutely everything around us. It's in the keyboard i'm typing on...if you look around the room right now their is some form of petroleum in 70% of everything in your room. It's in the lacker and paint on your desk, it's in the shingles in the roof above your head, it's in the pavement of the road you drive on everyday. The your printer, the ink in your printer, the candle next to your bed, the gum or candy in your mouth.it's in absolutely everything. Oh and not to forget.....the roids in your ass!!!

DarksideSix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
no man, there was a kid on there asking something about injecting Test into your nuts. THAT was the dumbest thread i've eevr seen. LMFAO!!!

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
WOW...

i rep a few supp companies/peptide, etc etc.... its amazing to see what ppl will read and than follow word for word...

At these boards guys will follow every word i wrote in their thread....buy every product i suggested and so on....

Its funny and shocking to see some many will take the advice of someone online and do everyhitng they mentioned to the T...

il get a pm with 500 bux worth of supps/PH/oil's/pct and i have never even talked to this individual.....WOW is all i can say

Tilltheend

Banned
Reaction score
QUOTE:
"A friend told me to drop a small dribble of your test into the toilet after you have flushed and the water is real calm, I did this and it makes a huge ripple across the entire bowl and turns a real bright rainbow color, has anyone else heard of this??"

LMAO thats the funniest post I have ever seen!

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

New Threads