Last few questions that I havent been able to find the answers to

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
well all or any of those things would happen within a few weeks. And yes, genetics plays a part in some sides. But now that the subject came up it's a good opportunity for me to add that the LONGER the cycle the higher the chances for sides to worsen or even formulate if at 1st you weren't experiencing any. At least any noticeable ones. So why drag your 1st cycle so far out? It's just not neccessary. Most of us have ran longer ones, including myself. But your 1st is not necessary. Even future cycles if you plan on cycling on and off shouldn't go further. I wouldn'trecommend it unless you make the decision to actually start blasting and cruising or trt which you'll end up on anyway

I understand. My opinion is opposite to yours.

I don't think that length is too long when it comes to hormones. 12-16 weeks is a drop in the bucket in the context of life span.

I DO think that 16 week cycles should not be a consistent choice if the person cycles on and off.

I'm glad I decided to never come off, but I wouldn't direct anyone to stay on perpetually.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
well like he pointed out in his last post comment he has no intention of blasting and cruising.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Touché. Thanks for being civil with me!

lol I have nothing against you man. You're a intelligent guy and it shows. Your opposite opinion isn't wrong or right from mine. Just a different view. Sometimes you just come across reckless. Hey, I'm no.angel either. lol

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with seekers logic and advice.

First cycle is your best cycle. My philosophy is that if you can milk a couple more weeks of awesomeness out with little additional risk then you should.

If you have trouble recovering from your first cycle it Will happen whether it is 12 weeks or 16 weeks.

There isn’t a right or wrong here there’s just a fun option and an option that is more fun:)