Hey

Reaction score
I've been a member for almost 4 years but never introduced myself. Nice to meet y'all.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I've been a member for almost 4 years but never introduced myself. Nice to meet y'all.

You still haven’t introduced yourself:32 (17):

Reaction score
You still haven’t introduced yourself:32 (17):
Yes okay well i dont really talk as much as you can see lol. I just like going over the threads and such. I like running light cycles, I stick to mostly test. 200 is good but if I want to add size I bump it to 300mg and notice a remarkable difference. My body is that sensitive. I dont really mess with anything else besides test. Maybe tbol for some extra size. And winstrol if I'm trying to shred. But that's really it. I've been off the gym for a while because of work but I'm trying to find that same fire I had years ago when I was younger. I feel like that motivation/obsession isnt there anymore. And I'm trying to look for it back so as of right now I'm only on scripted trt. I'm average height weighing 200lbs. Well today after the gym I was 205. I'm thinking about bumping my test and getting back into it next week or so.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yes okay well i dont really talk as much as you can see lol. I just like going over the threads and such. I like running light cycles, I stick to mostly test. 200 is good but if I want to add size I bump it to 300mg and notice a remarkable difference. My body is that sensitive. I dont really mess with anything else besides test. Maybe tbol for some extra size. And winstrol if I'm trying to shred. But that's really it. I've been off the gym for a while because of work but I'm trying to find that same fire I had years ago when I was younger. I feel like that motivation/obsession isnt there anymore. And I'm trying to look for it back so as of right now I'm only on scripted trt. I'm average height weighing 200lbs. Well today after the gym I was 205. I'm thinking about bumping my test and getting back into it next week or so.

Add some drol or dbol for 6 weeks. 50 drol or 30 dbol and the boost in strength will be fun.

Thanks for finally posting. You guys who register and never post make me crazy lol

Reaction score
Add some drol or dbol for 6 weeks. 50 drol or 30 dbol and the boost in strength will be fun.

Thanks for finally posting. You guys who register and never post make me crazy lol
Ehh I cant mess with droll. It kills my appetite. I get strong as an ox but I have no desire to eat lol. I've tried everything over the years, and what I look for is slow substantial gain with very little to no sides. And these are the drugs that work for me. I'm no bodybuilder, just a regular guy who enjoys lifting. I do want bigger triceps though lol and more capped delts. That's somewhat a goal. And actually start training legs like I used to. Havent hit legs in a while man

bigdog

Elite
Reaction score
welcome to the "active" side of ug finally LOL.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks for posting up, Onyx120. Haha how do you welcome a guy who's been around for 5 years? Err.. Hi? Lol. I was where you are with feeling a little less interested last year for a while. What got me going again was I spent some extra time doing more anaerobic stuff like sled pulls, tire flips, battle ropes, sledge hammer swings while still doing my squats, deads, and bench. It was just something different for a bit that got my interest going again to training. I'm back to loving lifting again and because of it I haven't taken a day off in 12 weeks! Lol. I will take this Sunday off. :) What I'm suggesting is try some different type of training for a bit to get you going and more motivated again. It worked for me.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Well damn... good to see you're getting more active! Don't worry so much about finding that fire again; for longevity, a good smolder will do just fine.

BrotherJ

Elite
Reaction score
Good to see you getting engaged! Hope to see you posting and hanging around more.

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
SLAM

duh duh duh ---- duh duh duh

Let the boyz be boyz

Welcome to the Underground.

Reaction score
Thank you guys for the warm welcome and jokes lol now that's how you set out a legendary introduction! I'll be seeing you guys around, gonna check out the board! Peace!

Reactions: Jin

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome!!! Glad you are getting back to it!! Stick around!!:)

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to SI ... do you workout ... and what's your diet looking like currently ... ?

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Welcome!

youre gonna have to shave that chest and stomach though or youre gonna give Jenn a nervous tick.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome back to the grind & good on ya' for re-sparking that fire.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
About time.. welcome brother

Grego

Reaction score
Welcoming you seems odd since you have been a member longer than me. Glad to see you wanting to be active

New Threads