First blast with blood test question

Reaction score
Been on trt nearly 2 years decided it was time to do blast cycle of 500 test cyp.

Everything has been going good. I’m presently up 15 lbs at the five week mark and strength has really increased. I have a anastrozole script on hand from my trt dr but I’ve honestly never needed to use it with trt, my levels are always on the lower side.

I started taking .125mg of anastrozole eod for the first two weeks of the blast. I decided to stop for two weeks to get a baseline of where I was at with no Ai on blast. Well after completing 4 weeks of the blast I had my blood work done.

Everything looks pretty normal except for my estradiol, it’s at 45.2 on a scale up to 42.6.
I have no symptoms of high estrogen.

What dose of anastrozole would you guys recommend to lower my levels of e2?

thanks for any input.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
You can leave it where it's at if it's not bothering you in any way. Probably retaining a little more water than usual so check your blood pressure. If that's fine then keep on keeping on.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
You should have just stayed with the dose you were taking. If it's easier, you an double the dose and take it twice a week for the same total. On 500 Test, I personally need 1 mg and I dose that once a week.

That E2 is not that bad especially if it's only during a cycle period.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
I agree, if you're not getting any sides, I wouldn't worry about that estrogen level. It's not really high considering that you're on, and the extra Test is just going to mean extra estrogen conversion.

I crashed my estrogen once on a low dose of arimidex and it wasn't fun at all. The joint pain sucked.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Don't fear the gains, man! You're good. A little high E2 is not a bad thing.

Reaction score
Ok thanks for the advice guys. Being new to the game I’m just trying to keep everything in check, a little paranoid I guess you can say. I have a lot of gym buddies that juice but 90% of them just seem wreckless to me with no regards for monitoring their health.

Dawg, yes I actually bought a bp monitor to frequently check my bp. I never paid much attention to my bp until I started trt. My bp is around 140/80 which I see as high or at least elevated but the dr doesn’t seem too concerned with it. It hasn’t changed much since this blast but I will keep a close eye on it.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
your E isnt bad. Id stay the same dose