Is an AI a must for PCT?

CLSMTH700

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
good post.

my 2 cents if its even worth that :

I have managed to survive without AI and I lean towards being a little gyno prone. I only use Nolva.

My reasoning is because I have a TRT doc who actually is also a major gear head. said AI wasnt needed and he doesn't write armidex. Only writes Nolva(tamoxifen). I forget his reasoning since we had that discussion couple years ago. So because of this I became used to running Nolva and HCG only.

so far so good. but recently thought about throwing in an AI during trt and cycles.

Reaction score
good post.

my 2 cents if its even worth that :

I have managed to survive without AI and I lean towards being a little gyno prone. I only use Nolva.

My reasoning is because I have a TRT doc who actually is also a major gear head. said AI wasnt needed and he doesn't write armidex. Only writes Nolva(tamoxifen). I forget his reasoning since we had that discussion couple years ago. So because of this I became used to running Nolva and HCG only.

so far so good. but recently thought about throwing in an AI during trt and cycles.

Your post here are always welcome my brotha, and nothing but good to add an AI to prevent estro rebound on PCT.

cranium85

Banned
Reaction score
however i hve read on other thread that u should only run the aromasin for only the first three weeks of the PCT at 25mgs a day and then run your nolva for a good five or clomid or what ever ur PCT plan is....but yes as someone else said i've read that u shoudnt run the AI (aromasin) thru the entire PCT because u need some Estro in your system

then again im no pro...i just read till my eyes bleed

Reaction score
however i hve read on other thread that u should only run the aromasin for only the first three weeks of the PCT at 25mgs a day and then run your nolva for a good five or clomid or what ever ur PCT plan is....but yes as someone else said i've read that u shoudnt run the AI (aromasin) thru the entire PCT because u need some Estro in your system

then again im no pro...i just read till my eyes bleed

Good pointt bro, but one thing I have to say is the according with my notes about this, AI should be run half of dose of while on cycle. Eg. if you Aromasin at 12.5mgs during cycle you do it at 6.25mgs during PCT and should be done after drop your clomid (30days) and continue with Nolva (for another 15days) then Aromasin for a week past the Nolva to avoid any rebound. I like this discussion here cause I can see others opinion and share what We read about it and exchange ideas to learn more and more....

cranium85

Banned
Reaction score
Good pointt bro, but one thing I have to say is the according with my notes about this, AI should be run half of dose of while on cycle. Eg. if you Aromasin at 12.5mgs during cycle you do it at 6.25mgs during PCT and should be done after drop your clomid (30days) and continue with Nolva (for another 15days) then Aromasin for a week past the Nolva to avoid any rebound. I like this discussion here cause I can see others opinion and share what We read about it and exchange ideas to learn more and more....

thats funny cuz i read kinda the oppososite...i wish a REAL PRO would chime in and tell us how/ or the most effective way to sun the arom during PCT. I heard the opposite that it would only be use in the begging and that u should actually up the dose. If your running 12.5 aroma on cycle u should run 25mg during PCT

it's nuts how everyone has something deffrent to say...how are we gonna find out which is the right way? i would like to have the best opinion possible before i do this for my PCT.

cranium85

Banned
Reaction score
this is what tony robert sugest in another of his acticles that i forgot to post before

Week Nolvadex HCG Aromasin Vitamin E
1 20mgs/day 500iu/day 20mgs/day 1,000iu/day
2 20mgs/day 500iu/day 20mgs/day 1,000iu/day
3 20mgs/day 500iu/day 20mgs/day 1,000iu/day
4 20mgs/day 20mgs/day
5 20mgs/day
6 20mgs/day

posted at bottom of article---i don't also don't agree with running HCG on PCT either. I belive from my research it's best on cycle....or a blast before u start ur PCT

Reaction score
thats funny cuz i read kinda the oppososite...i wish a REAL PRO would chime in and tell us how/ or the most effective way to sun the arom during PCT. I heard the opposite that it would only be use in the begging and that u should actually up the dose. If your running 12.5 aroma on cycle u should run 25mg during PCT

it's nuts how everyone has something deffrent to say...how are we gonna find out which is the right way? i would like to have the best opinion possible before i do this for my PCT.

LOL Yeah I`m agree, I tell you this bro. I got my advice on this by Cobra and I`m very into this cause he point me several points on this and I went and read about it. I look at the one you post the links and go just like you stated tho. One thing I noticed was on those reads there is no clomid on those PCT protocols and according with Dr Scally`s studies is a must on PCT. well hopefully Cobra or someone else with more experience will jump here. The problem will be on the personal point of view just like happen to us right now. That person may have good recovery with something diffrent than what we are post in here. Remeber my post are directly to 19nor PCT`s.

One more point about this is the Nolva will act against the estro as well but binding from it. So 2 drugs on this same purpose at high doses will shut done completly your E2 leves and like you post you need some estro after all. We may be come Pro`s on this after a lit bit...:)

cranium85

Banned
Reaction score
agree with u 100 percent i don't thikn Tony roberts is all he's cracked up to be bro..i mean some of the shit he says just doesn't fly with me..so if cobra told u that then i think we should go with cobra's way not Tony R's....a lot of ppl have nagative things to say about him and his ideas. He's a big nolva only PCT...no Clomid guy...which i don't totally agree with..it all depends on what kind of cycle our doing and who u are. Some ppl swear by nolva other clomid other both. but i know this clomid is SPECIFICALLY designed for PCT and boosting you Test levels...so for him to say "most ppl are sold that nolva is better than clomid for PCT" is his personal bias opinon. although a lot of ppl do not like the girl bitch sides from clomid....if it gets the job done who gives a fuck...better then not getting the job done right...man up and handle it. But like i said before i've read from a lot of board and a lot of thread that aromasin makes that PCT a lot more comfortable

Reaction score
And that is the good to know cause , Who wants to have a bad experience on PCT?? if Aromasin makes it better is a way to go for...

cranium85

Banned
Reaction score
i think your way/ cobras way makes a lot more sense to me ne ways...then tony roberts PCT protocal....i'm pretty new to this forum...just a few months over here, but from what i've seen Cobra is very knowlegable and i would take his advice over some article on a web site im really not that fond of lol

"And you will address him... as Commander! Cobra Commander! "
no? anyone....guess i'm the only one young enough who whatched GI Joe

Reaction score
Yes he is Master Commander Cobra in my book lmao...great discussion here with you brotha.

bubbagump

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Good read! I was told to stay off AI for the first two weeks of my PCT...

New Threads