Can I achieve all this in 12 weeks?

Reaction score
Steroids are illegal to sell and manufacture in the UK. The prices are similar.

The amount of gear you claim to have been given is absurd. Happy April fools day. Better luck next year.
I didn’t even bother to look at the amount of aas they supposedly have on hand.....

OP, I take it back. I completely misjudged you and at this point would like to offer my services. Everything you’ve been given is not what will get you to your goal. What I’d propose is a hardcore DNP cycle for 8 weeks. With great reluctance, I would be willing to trade you the necessary DNP for the amount of gear you have on hand. I know you’re probably thinking I’m getting screwed in this deal, but I really want to see you succeed. Plus I feel bad for telling you to **** off.

So, I will send you my address, you ship all that garbage to me, and I’ll send you the needed DNP. I’ll also include the necessary cake recipes to go along with the DNP.

Youre gonna be so rip’d.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
8 weeks DNP would be a right laugh

I didn’t even bother to look at the amount of aas they supposedly have on hand.....

OP, I take it back. I completely misjudged you and at this point would like to offer my services. Everything you’ve been given is not what will get you to your goal. What I’d propose is a hardcore DNP cycle for 8 weeks. With great reluctance, I would be willing to trade you the necessary DNP for the amount of gear you have on hand. I know you’re probably thinking I’m getting screwed in this deal, but I really want to see you succeed. Plus I feel bad for telling you to **** off.

So, I will send you my address, you ship all that garbage to me, and I’ll send you the needed DNP. I’ll also include the necessary cake recipes to go along with the DNP.

Youre gonna be so rip’d.

Reaction score
Well it’s definitely been a funny thread.

Ive been labelled a troll when 90% of the messages left on this thread by long standing members here have been trolling.

Funny really, don’t you think?

Just because you can not afford a decent amount of gear doesn’t mean that anyone with a decent amount is lying and trolling. Jin I would also expect you to act far more like a moderator and actually be professional. Using your mod abilities to gain access to members IP addresses so you can reveal their location on the open forum is actually hilarious. Try and be a mod and actually be professional.

I’ll still achieve my goals.

Take care

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score

Ive been labelled a troll when 90% of the messages left on this thread by long standing members here have been trolling.

Just because you can not afford a decent amount of gear doesn’t mean that anyone with a decent amount is lying and trolling. Jin I would also expect you to act far more like a moderator and actually be professional. Using your mod abilities to gain access to members IP addresses so you can reveal their location on the open forum is actually hilarious. Try and be a mod and actually be professional.

Take care

Professional literally means you get paid to do something. Wanna pay me a salary? I might even consider a single t shirt pay. What can you offer?

You don’t need mod abilities to figure out an IP address.

I didn’t reveal your location because I didn’t provide a street address. I only stated your country. Don’t be dramatic.

Afford what? You were give those drugs by your uncle. All 25+ viles and more. Enough to last me over a year.

Last edited:
Reaction score

Take care
You know an awful lot about mods/long standing members for a newbie. Most can’t even figure out that the chat box isn’t a search bar. Why would you expect Jin to act like anything considering you only just joined today??

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
You know an awful lot about mods/long standing members for a newbie. Most can’t even figure out that the chat box isn’t a search bar. Why would you expect Jin to act like anything considering you only just joined today??

It could be Zilla. But he hasn’t got a sense of humor.......

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Hmmmmmmm... He said advice and not advise. And not a single 'whilst' in any of his posts. Maybe he's not Bri'ish after all.

Reaction score
Have you seen my face? Duh.

Besides, I’m out not gonna waste my day arguing with a bunch of hillbilly interbreeds.

Catch ya later bro :)
I’m from the hood, nice try though. And you’ve already wasted your day, what’s a little while longer?

Reaction score
It could be Zilla. But he hasn’t got a sense of humor.......

When did they hire you man? Because they obviously didn’t hire someone with much common sense, no offense!

You are on here calling me a troll and making speculation that I could be other previous members. When you can already see that my IP is from a home broadband provider. You can also see that it’s clean (not blacklisted) and that it doesn’t link with any of the members you are suggesting.

Just a little tip for the future. If someone is using a VPN they will be on a blacklisted IP. The ISP will also not be a home broadband provider. If they are using clean Socks again it won’t be from a home broadband supplier.

With the above knowledge any admin or mod worth his shit would know I’m not a trolling previous member.

But again I don’t have the time to argue with you.

1g test
700mg primo
800mg npp
50mg dbol

should get me the results i need.

125mcg GHRP 3 x per day for the cut phase.

Now that wasn’t rocket science, was it?

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
My nipples are itching just reading that blast

When did they hire you man? Because they obviously didn’t hire someone with much common sense, no offense!

You are on here calling me a troll and making speculation that I could be other previous members. When you can already see that my IP is from a home broadband provider. You can also see that it’s clean (not blacklisted) and that it doesn’t link with any of the members you are suggesting.

Just a little tip for the future. If someone is using a VPN they will be on a blacklisted IP. The ISP will also not be a home broadband provider. If they are using clean Socks again it won’t be from a home broadband supplier.

With the above knowledge any admin or mod worth his shit would know I’m not a trolling previous member.

But again I don’t have the time to argue with you.

1g test
700mg primo
800mg npp
50mg dbol

should get me the results i need.

125mcg GHRP 3 x per day for the cut phase.

Now that wasn’t rocket science, was it?

Reaction score
Jin maybe it is zilla. Fairly intelligent response, not sure if any of it is true but looked smart.

50mg dbol makes me piss blood, so I’d say go for it.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Best part is the peptides. :32 (18):

I'll take a whopper, a large fry, some onion rings, some nuggets, and a diet coke.

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I wasn’t trolling you at all. Modeling is about photography and photography is about software. Check out these sweet abs I gave you! Now imagine if you were working with someone who knew what the fuk they were doing!

38a0524161dfb6d4bcdca59350bd21f3.jpg