silvereyes87

Elite
Reaction score
I had a buddy that ordered dmt fron silk road #1. It was good shit

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I tried buying a real dinosaur once on the dark web, then I realized it was Jin on the other end. He almost fooled me.....

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
lol I have a lot of experience on the dark web. Between tor, my vpn, and using tails on a flash drive, they can’t trace a single thing I’m doing, searching, watching, buying, or anything else. The government can chill on the dark web all they want. They’ll never know I’m there :32 (17):

The fact you believe that makes me sad.

You forget about Room 641? AT&T's office for the NSA?

NSA's program Dishfire collecting evey single text globally?

Or you CPU having the hidden backdoor in all Intel chips?

Every single thing you do and own is compromised. All you can do is hope you stay unimportant. That's easy to do, at least.

UNLESS you become a political voice and activist..

..then you die of a "car wreck" right before leaked documents reveal the CIA can and does remotely hack vehicles.

Reaction score
The fact you believe that makes me sad.

You forget about Room 641? AT&T's office for the NSA?

NSA's program Dishfire collecting evey single text globally?

Or you CPU having the hidden backdoor in all Intel chips?

Every single thing you do and own is compromised. All you can do is hope you stay unimportant. That's easy to do, at least.

UNLESS you become a political voice and activist..

..then you die of a "car wreck" right before leaked documents reveal the CIA can and does remotely hack vehicles.
If you use enough encryption and software you can be completely anonymous on the internet. How do you think hackers hack into nasa and other government agencies and never get caught? Even if the government took my computer they wouldn’t find anything because tails deletes everything. Trust me fam, I’m golden.

New Threads