Legit check ASAP!

Reaction score
It looks suspect because the idiots at @Monsterlabstore thought it would be a great idea to use stealth. You can see how that helps them but does NOTHING for their customers. I would never order anything that is shipped that way. This is one of the dumbest practices I’ve seen from a UGL. I have seen a former UGL ship as “aromatherapy oils” and thought that was equally retarded. Don’t order from them again if you don’t like the packaging.
No I do like the packaging to get into Australia their customs is rough fr

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
. I know they said stealth shipping but they really went all out.. the products are there everything I ordered but (details edited out). Again, I know they said that it would come like this but I’m just making 100% sure. Has anyone had any experience with this company I really don’t want to be pinning "BEARD" treatment oil lol

Thanks guys!

(If this thread is not allowed please delete)
The stealth is to hide your activities from your Mom, kids, or yourself? Your pkg isn't going through Customs, is it? If your domestic pkg is a target of your postal inspector then you're all done anyway. They would be aware of the stealth.

If its to keep the truth from any of the others I listed then it depends. Until you leave the nest you really should follow the rules your folks have laid out. They're there for a reason.

Keep it from your kids? Those little fuckers need to keep their noses out of grown folks business.

If you are one of those wishy washy guys who still isn't sure if this lifestyle is for you so you are trying to give yourself a last chance to walk away from things I suggest you walk away.

If you are a shill for this lame lab, well then, I'll find that out too.

Finally, maybe its still early where the rest of these guys are but it didn't get by me. The shot you took at @BigBaldBeardGuy was clever....pathetic and passive aggressive....but clever.

Reaction score
The stealth is to hide your activities from your Mom, kids, or yourself? Your pkg isn't going through Customs, is it? If your domestic pkg is a target of your postal inspector then you're all done anyway. They would be aware of the stealth.

If its to keep the truth from any of the others I listed then it depends. Until you leave the nest you really should follow the rules your folks have laid out. They're there for a reason.

Keep it from your kids? Those little fuckers need to keep their noses out of grown folks business.

If you are one of those wishy washy guys who still isn't sure if this lifestyle is for you so you are trying to give yourself a last chance to walk away from things I suggest you walk away.

If you are a shill for this lame lab, well then, I'll find that out too.

Finally, maybe its still early where the rest of these guys are but it didn't get by me. The shot you took at @BigBaldBeardGuy was clever....pathetic and passive aggressive....but clever.
Lol. No. It’s really not what you would suppose.

The lab is foreign so it goes thru customs. Stealth literally means that. In bottles that are labeled to be other things. Great for stealth but the confused customers find it all off-putting.

GotClen

Elite
Reaction score
I would never want my oils to be in plastic bottles. Screw cap tops or whatever this “stealth “ package is. Then not even have a code system to tell you what’s what. Good luck

Reaction score
Hey guys just need a legit check. Please can I have your honest opinion on the quality of the product If anyone here has had experience with them. I just received my order from Monsterlabstore. I know they said stealth shipping but they really went all out.. the products are there everything I ordered but (details edited out). Again, I know they said that it would come like this but I’m just making 100% sure. Has anyone had any experience with this company I really don’t want to be pinning beard treatment oil lol

Thanks guys!

(If this thread is not allowed please delete)
My brother I feel for you, but you are supposed to ask this question before you send a thank you for the fuck.

New Threads