30 days on DNP!

samrooo77

Reaction score
Should be day 18 today, I really hope he ain’t gone too far

no I dont take DNP, I will run a cycle (test E 500mg/week + winstrol) this is better, more safe and I know what I have to take while the cycle

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

samrooo77

Reaction score
another issue there - you said you didn’t have a choice bc you only had a month. But then say it’s just a test? That is a choice - that’s a choice to run it stupidly bc you just want to run it and put a “reason” behind it.

yes this is a test for a school, I work and I want to going back to school

samrooo77

Reaction score
youre contradicting yourself....again. You just said it was a test but then say you thought you had time but you don’t. It’s either a test or there’s a deadline to lose fat which needs to be a GOOD reason, not just because you want to. None of your thought process makes any sense whatsoever.

bro I already said why I take a lot of fat, if my test was later, I would have taken my DNP later

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
a test bro

This didn't answer the question, but I understand if your reason is so personal that a real answer cannot be given to my question.

Good luck losing the fat, and I sincerely hope you don't end up with any damage to your body running high dosages for extended lengths of time.

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ok what kind of test do you take at school that has anything to do with fat? I’m not sure what test your school has in France but that literally makes no sense whatsoever.

“I need to lose fat bc I have a test at school”. You’re going to have to explain that one to use bc that makes zero sense at all. Are you graded at school based on your body fat percentage? Do you get an A on a test if you’re a certain % and a B if you’re % - %? Da fauk

Reaction score
Sam man. I’ve seen you posting a bit on DNP. I’m not sure you entirely understand this product. Please be careful

JuiceTrain

Elite
Reaction score
Ok what kind of test do you take at school that has anything to do with fat? I’m not sure what test your school has in France but that literally makes no sense whatsoever.

“I need to lose fat bc I have a test at school”. You’re going to have to explain that one to use bc that makes zero sense at all. Are you graded at school based on your body fat percentage? Do you get an A on a test if you’re a certain % and a B if you’re % - %? Da fauk

He's getting ready to ask his crush to the prom 😄😄
It's a test of confidence 😆😆

samrooo77

Reaction score
This didn't answer the question, but I understand if your reason is so personal that a real answer cannot be given to my question.

Good luck losing the fat, and I sincerely hope you don't end up with any damage to your body running high dosages for extended lengths of time.

thanls bro :)

samrooo77

Reaction score

I have to lose fat because I have a physic test (a cardio test and strength test)

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have to lose fat because I have a physic test (a cardio test and strength test)

ok that explains everything we need to know. You should NOT be using this. If you’re in school and doing something that requires a physical test in knowledge on strength and cardio, you should be more knowledgeable and know how to plan ahead rather than rushing and trying to use DNP to drop weight. How would your professor look at your methods? Put it this way, let’s say you get your degree in that profession and your client is trying to lose fat..are you going to coach and train them and plan it out or just say “here take this”. You should have better insight to plan if you’re going to school for things like this.... not being a dick but come on man

samrooo77

Reaction score
ok that explains everything we need to know. You should NOT be using this. If you’re in school and doing something that requires a physical test in knowledge on strength and cardio, you should be more knowledgeable and know how to plan ahead rather than rushing and trying to use DNP to drop weight. How would your professor look at your methods? Put it this way, let’s say you get your degree in that profession and your client is trying to lose fat..are you going to coach and train them and plan it out or just say “here take this”. You should have better insight to plan if you’re going to school for things like this.... not being a dick but come on man
no I want to go back to school I just have my BAC and I want to do BPJEPS (to be a sport coach) and do STAPS (to be sport professor at school) and for BPJEPS there is a test, the test is the 9th, july so its good.

no bro of course not ! if a client want to lose fat I will never talk about fat burner or AAS, except if he talk about that, and if he is sure to take something, I will help him to not **** his life

Beti ona

Reaction score
You take too long to ban this fool, I don't care about his reasons for using what he wants, but he just creates confusion in potential forum visitors, as he talks too much, as an authority, and knows nothing or is stupid as shit.

samrooo77

Reaction score
You take too long to ban this fool, I don't care about his reasons for using what he wants, but he just creates confusion in potential forum visitors, as he talks too much, as an authority, and knows nothing or is stupid as shit.
whats going on bro? you have not taken your breakfast ? :)

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score

I'm pretty sure that anyone who reads his posts can figure out he has a lot to learn. You guys are doing a good job of self policing, countering his misinformation, and warning others not to follow his lead.

He has broken no rules that I'm aware of, and just bring misinformed isn't grounds for banning him. Hopefully he'll learn from you more experienced guys.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Some young kid will read that and pick out the bits he wants to hear. Just like Sam does himself

I'm pretty sure that anyone who reads his posts can figure out he has a lot to learn. You guys are doing a good job of self policing, countering his misinformation, and warning others not to follow his lead.

He has broken no rules that I'm aware of, and just bring misinformed isn't grounds for banning him. Hopefully he'll learn from you more experienced guys.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Some young kid will read that and pick out the bits he wants to hear. Just like Sam does himself

But at least here there's a counter voice, telling him that the information is poor, and not to follow it.

Hopefully if a new guy sees that literally EVERY OTHER PERSON is disagreeing with Samroo, he'd be smart enough to realize whom to listen to, or NOT to listen to.

I personally know very little about DNP, probably just enough to be dangerous, and by reading this thread it's crystal clear to me that Samroo has no idea what he's doing, and could potentially kill himself or cause great harm. Hopefully that's clear to others as well.

I do understand your frustration though. This is a dangerous compound. People have died using it.

New Threads