30 days on DNP!

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Dude Sam, if you’re wanting to be a coach and things, but relying solely on DNP for things...something seems off. Not questioning your future desires and aspirations but damn man. I’m glad you’re not toasted from just upping your dose like you said you were probably going to do but you still ran this so wrong and for the wrong reasons. If I wanted a coach, I’d much rather go in knowing that they planned things out

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
I would ask FD to coach me in the best way to be on the receiving end of a gangbang before asking this numskull to coach me at anything

Dude Sam, if you’re wanting to be a coach and things, but relying solely on DNP for things...something seems off. Not questioning your future desires and aspirations but damn man. I’m glad you’re not toasted from just upping your dose like you said you were probably going to do but you still ran this so wrong and for the wrong reasons. If I wanted a coach, I’d much rather go in knowing that they planned things out

Reaction score
@samrooo77 please be careful, even if you can't feel the effects, it builds up/stack on your body, and there isn't a med to stop it/antidote. I'm not here to point out my finger, just trying to warn you. 😶🤔

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
He long gone and of he was here he would totally ignore your good advice
@samrooo77 please be careful, even if you can't feel the effects, it builds up/stack on your body, and there isn't a med to stop it/antidote. I'm not here to point out my finger, just trying to warn you. 😶🤔

Reaction score
He long gone and of he was here he would totally ignore your good advice
That's a shame that he didn't listen to you guys. He should listen people that know what they are doing and that also have experience on pd's( I'm a noob but at least I listen to advices members are giving me) 😓

Xxplosive

Reaction score
I can never tell if you’re being serious or not. From your log, it’s so hit and miss. Going back to your prior post, it contradicts a lot of what’s in here. Still looks like looking for info. Trump is pretty knowledgeable about it. If you want some first hand - just came off 18 days or so and went from 250 to 227lbs.

When i ran crystal DNP the first couple times, fucking unbearable. I don't think I ever made it more than 8 days before i had to shit can it, but man, does it work! Ruined my workouts, made me worthless, and dropped 1-1.5 lbs a day without cardio.

I was talked into trying the powder, and it takes about ~5ish days to feel, but as long as i keep the dose 400mg or lower, it's just a bit uncomfortable, but at least i can get into the gym.

I'm hoping to stick on it for 3-4 weeks.

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
When i ran crystal DNP the first couple times, fucking unbearable. I don't think I ever made it more than 8 days before i had to shit can it, but man, does it work! Ruined my workouts, made me worthless, and dropped 1-1.5 lbs a day without cardio.

I was talked into trying the powder, and it takes about ~5ish days to feel, but as long as i keep the dose 400mg or lower, it's just a bit uncomfortable, but at least i can get into the gym.

I'm hoping to stick on it for 3-4 weeks.
crystal can hit some people differently. i personally like powder more so than the crystal as i dont burn up during the day. both work, but the sides are def different between the 2

Xxplosive

Reaction score
crystal can hit some people differently. i personally like powder more so than the crystal as i dont burn up during the day. both work, but the sides are def different between the 2

I was worthless on crystal. Fuck working out, it was tough getting out of bed.

Beti ona

Reaction score
Crystal works well for me, the powder is also harder to come by.

Xxplosive

Reaction score
Crystal works well for me, the powder is also harder to come by.

The results are quicker and more pronounced than powder, but so are the sides. Dumbest thing I ever did was take 800mg of crystal in on day 1 time. Ive never been able to go more than 7-8 days on crystal.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
The results are quicker and more pronounced than powder, but so are the sides. Dumbest thing I ever did was take 800mg of crystal in on day 1 time. Ive never been able to go more than 7-8 days on crystal.
That's interesting, since mg for mg crystal is about 20% weaker than powder.

Xxplosive

Reaction score
That's interesting, since mg for mg crystal is about 20% weaker than powder.

Im not a DNP guru to speak definitively on the science behind it, and i dont want to out any sources. But those have been my experiences.

I have found if you are running 400mg+, dont take more than 200mg before your workout so you can at least get something done.

That being said, ive lost 1 lb a day on DNP without lifting a finger or even watching my diet much

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Im not a DNP guru to speak definitively on the science behind it, and i dont want to out any sources. But those have been my experiences.

I have found if you are running 400mg+, dont take more than 200mg before your workout so you can at least get something done.

That being said, ive lost 1 lb a day on DNP without lifting a finger or even watching my diet much
I wasn't refuting your experience. You're not the first person I've seen say that they prefer crystal over powder. I just find it interesting because crystal is weaker than powder on a mg by mg basis.

Can't say I agree on not putting in work or watching your diet while on DNP; not the best idea, but that's 100% your choice.

Xxplosive

Reaction score
I wasn't refuting your experience. You're not the first person I've seen say that they prefer crystal over powder. I just find it interesting because crystal is weaker than powder on a mg by mg basis.

Can't say I agree on not putting in work or watching your diet while on DNP; not the best idea, but that's 100% your choice.

Im by no means advocating NOT working- i have been eating pretty clean and drastically cut down carbs and fats while doing 25-40 min of cardio ed on this current run.

I am also not necessarily saying i PREFER crystal over powder, just that crystal has been much stronger and more pronounced, but on the same hand, i can't tolerate the sides from crystal for very long.

Beti ona

Reaction score
Anyone who does not make their own capsules from the raw material, I am sorry, but I will not take their opinions about crystal or powder seriously, because no one knows how the vendors are dosing the capsules.

I have had 100 grams of powder and made my capsules. I've had kilos of crystal and I make my capsules.

In the grand scheme of things, they both work the same, with both I have the same fucking problems with heat, insomnia and lethargy.

We have to keep in mind that our organism changes throughout the weeks and so all cycles are slightly different. Also the weather changes which makes you more or less hot.

Reaction score
Day 4:

- A little warmer than usual but you can feel it +, otherwise the rest normal, I ate a few cakes during a movie but no heat stroke, I wait for day 5 then day 6 I increase a 400mg

Weight: 93.3kg - 25.5% of bf again (my scale is bugging a lot, I think it's because it's a little dirty so the electric shocks are maybe not good, every day the rate of muscle of bf and normal weight change a lot so..)

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
25% BF??? Honestly you should diet down first then run your DNP to finish.

New Threads