Help reading a bloodtest

StephMalachy1990

Reaction score
Hello

I recently got a private bloodtest for the first time and the results are back but I don't know how to interpret them. If anyone with knoweldge can help I would be very grateful

NAME - NORMAL RANGES - MY RESULT

FSH - (1.5-12.4 IU/L) - <0.3

LH - (1.7-8.6 IU/L) - <0.3

Oestradiol (41-159 pmol/L) - 282

Testosterone - (8.64-29 nmol/L) - 126

SHBG - (10-57 nmol/L) - 12.5

Free Testosterone circulating - (0.2-0.62 nmol/L) - 5.11

Free androgen index- (24-104) - 1008

Prolactin - (86-324mU/L) - 323

Some of these are very out of range. FSH and LH are basically non existent and
Oestradial, Testosterone, Free T, and Free Androgen are all very high. Prolactin is very high on the edge of normal range too.

I greatly appreciate any input, Thanks

Last edited:

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
It means that someone's been giving himself some shots. Naughty boy.

Your LH and FSH are going to always be low when taking exogenous testosterone, which you obviously are based upon the high Test, free test, androgen levels.

If I were you, I'd make sure that I had an AI on hand in case you started to see issues from the high estradiol. It's going to be elevated because you're testosterone levels are elevated, but you should have AI on hand, just in case.

StephMalachy1990

Reaction score
Ive been blasting and cruising for 18 months. However most of the blasting cycles were at the start of this period. In the last 4 or 5 months its mainly been around 600 testosterone with a few orals ran for 2-4 weeks here and there and I ran NPP and Tren low dose in Febraury, didnt like it after 4 weeks because of libido and erection problems

Last week I started Masteron for the first time. 100mg ed, and Test Ent 100mg ED (Ive dropped AI's because Ive began to learn that theyre acctualy quite dangerous)

Conincidently, yesterday I felt an angina in my chest which is a huge health scare for me so I'm going to just use TRT 300mg/week for 4 weeks and in the meantime i'm considering coming off altogether for the rest of the year atleast.
I'm trying to psychologically prepare and plan to come off because I realise being on 18 months, my natural levels are going to take a long time to come back.

StephMalachy1990

Reaction score
It means that someone's been giving himself some shots. Naughty boy.

Your LH and FSH are going to always be low when taking exogenous testosterone, which you obviously are based upon the high Test, free test, androgen levels.

If I were you, I'd make sure that I had an AI on hand in case you started to see issues from the high estradiol. It's going to be elevated because you're testosterone levels are elevated, but you should have AI on hand, just in case.

I think since I've not been using a AI for the last 10-14 days thats why my estrogen has been raised. Before that I used 0.5mg Adex x3 times a week.
I think with Test Ent 100mg Mon / Wed / Fri that should bhe low enough to warrant not using a AI at TRT dose. Especally using smaller but frequent injections.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Ive been blasting and cruising for 18 months. However most of the blasting cycles were at the start of this period. In the last 4 or 5 months its mainly been around 600 testosterone with a few orals ran for 2-4 weeks here and there and I ran NPP and Tren low dose in Febraury, didnt like it after 4 weeks because of libido and erection problems

Last week I started Masteron for the first time. 100mg ed, and Test Ent 100mg ED (Ive dropped AI's because Ive began to learn that theyre acctualy quite dangerous)

Conincidently, yesterday I felt an angina in my chest which is a huge health scare for me so I'm going to just use TRT 300mg/week for 4 weeks and in the meantime i'm considering coming off altogether for the rest of the year atleast.
I'm trying to psychologically prepare and plan to come off because I realise being on 18 months, my natural levels are going to take a long time to come back.

You've been doing all this for 18 months, and this is your 1st blood test?!?

And good luck with your test levels coming back. Any PCT plans, or are you just going to say **** it and hope for the best?

StephMalachy1990

Reaction score
You've been doing all this for 18 months, and this is your 1st blood test?!?

And good luck with your test levels coming back. Any PCT plans, or are you just going to say **** it and hope for the best?

I got a bloodtest from the doctor before but they didnt tell me what my levels were they just said everythign was in range, Test levels was borderlien very low and prolactin was elevated but not enough to perscribe anything. - That was about 4 months after my first cycle I ever did and the PCT wasn't great.

MY plan is 2/300mg TRT a week with no AI for the another month-6weeks. Just to get used to training with much lower levels of exogenous hormones in my body because clearly my training intensity will drop so il try get adjusted to the lower dose first.

Then 8 weeks of HCG at a fairly aggressive dose but within generally acceptable guideliens to not do any damage.

Then Clomid and Nolvadex for 12 weeks and get a blood test then to see where im at.

At that stage if natural levels arn't showing signs of improving i'll probablly just resort to TRT

But I believe alot of it has todo with the mindset and im not nervous that it wont come back im very positive that following a thorough PCT plan and doing things right that it would come back even if I was blasting and cruising for many years. I'm still young

StephMalachy1990

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me (before I go to my doctor; because my 60 year old female doctor was very reluctant to help me before when I went to her for a blood test for using steroids) - but can anyone tell me if my prolactin will naturally decrease over time as its currently elevated?

Clearly this was from using Deca and Tren within the past year but m not sure if it will naturally decrease to a mid range normal level, or if it will stay elevated unless I do something (or get on medication) to bring it down?

Thanks

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Give it time. Look at all you've thrown at your body over the last 18 months, and are still planning to do.

Take a break, run a proper pct protocol(others can help with this), and see where you end up. Give your body a rest, the answer isn't usually just throwing more drugs at the problem.

Last edited:

StephMalachy1990

Reaction score
Absoloutely CJ275 im weaning off the testosterone with 300mg/wk for another 6/8 weeks then I will commence my PCT protocal. However some certain things do need attention and the soloution isnt always rest. But your right I am giving my body a break. Thanks

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Could also try 150-200mg per week, since you mentioned you were concerned about taking AIs. It's a more common TRT dosage range, you'll still feel pretty darn good.

Only thing 300mg vs 150-200mg is going to give you at this point is side effects.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Maybe lay out your full PCT protocol for others to see. Give yourself the best shot at recovering as you can.

StephMalachy1990

Reaction score
So TRT dose 300mg for 4 weeks, then i'll half to 150mg for another 4 weeks. I just prefer keep it higher to let my body and mental prepare for the decrease in intensity because this is a tough part for me.

After last injection of TRT, while esters are clearing I shall do;
HCG 1000iU x3 times per week for 6 weeks (not sure if 1000iU is enough per shot?)

Then Clomid at standard 50mg per day for 12 weeks
With Nolva 20mg per day for 12 weeks

Then blood test to see where my levels are at and take it from there. I may need todo another PCT after all of this to boost my natural T again. and perhaps even a third PCT but that will be decided when the times is right.

*EDIT; I wouldnt do a second PCT straight after just finishing one. I would wait a month or two and then do the extra PCT course

Last edited:

StephMalachy1990

Reaction score
Only for the fact that I will want to have kids eventually (im still young and havnt thought that far ahead but I think I will want the option 10+ years down the line)
Only for that I would stay on TRT.

What are your thoughts on preserving sperm with freezing laboratories to be used in the future? I think its a good idea I dont hear much about it on these forums though

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
So you're extending the suppression of your body for an additional 8 weeks for no good reason. You're nervous how it's going to be off the drugs, I get it.

You don't need to ween yourself off with lower doses, it happens anyway due to the drug's half life. Rip the band-aid off. You're getting zero benefit from doing this, only making it harder on yourself to recover.

I'm a TRT guy, so I'm not an expert on PCT, but 18 weeks seems....long. Might want to research this a bit more.

I don't know much about freezing sperm. I had my kid, then got the ol' sniparoo.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Id be very concerned about my hematocrit if I were you too. It's probably getting very high. And that could be very dangerous

StephMalachy1990

Reaction score
Id be very concerned about my hematocrit if I were you too. It's probably getting very high. And that could be very dangerous

I got a full blood test last week. hematocrit was in range thankfully. Liver kidney and cholesterol enzymes were out of range for some of the tests. The liver should recover itself naturally without any problem i had been running anavar and winstrol
a week before the blood test.

With the kidneys my creatinine levels are slightly above normal range. Not sure what this means?

and my HDL/good cholesterol was slightly low below the normal range. Anyone any advice

most other things were fine and in range