First cycle - Male 45 years, 350mg/week Testosterone Cypionate

Reaction score
Diclofenac didn't help much for me either. I'll have to look into Meloxicam as I have never tried it. I've tried multiple scripts for inflammation and joint/arthritis pain with minimal success.

Prednisone works every time but it is something you don't want to be taking for very long or very often.
Specific for inflammation I use iBrufene 600mg. My doctor is a big “evangelist” of iBrufene and with me it’s like magic but I take it only for very drastic situations like Sciatic Nerve or Injection (done wrong) soreness.

I was looking more for supplements than chemicals but I am also 45 and that’s a fact 😅

Reaction score

Week 07​

Weight79.0 kgMacroC40 / P30 / F30
Calories2’500Supplements3.5gr Creatine, 9gr BCAA
What?Testo C 350mg, Arimidex 0.5mg E3D, Oxandrolone 20mg EDWhen?Injection Thursday

Summary: This week I started Oxandrolone. I take 10mg in the morning as soon as I wake up and 10mg around 2pm. I workout 1 hour after I take it. It’s working as fuck. I noticed 3 primary changes:
  • My muscles are harder, way harder. Especially harms
  • I have that extra power at the first set, for example 5kg extra on bench press
  • I sweat like hell, could be also the gym without A/C but I sweat a lot
Weight is somehow stable to 79/80kg this week, depends on the day, but let’s see how it moves forward. Next week I’ll go up to 30mg Oxandrolone e see how my body reacts. No plan to increase Testosterone dosage. I do not have pimples but my friend got pimples with Oxa so I plan to split 10mg morning, 10mg afternoon and 10mg evening.

I don’t have anything special, focus on the week is to start a bit lower calories, 2’300 more or less and see if in two/three weeks I can look a bit less puffy. I am growing physically and t-shirts are now filled up. My wife started to make appreciations, which is extremely rare 😀 I see the change in kg, on shoulders, on squat, everywhere but still I am not growing. I am thinking that maybe for a first cycle this is it, so I should not expect the impossible. Not complaining but I think I had over expectations. Let's see if Oxa on top will do the magic, I still have 5 weeks to go.

Horny level is still a problem, especially at the gym I need to look at the floor all the gym as I get super excited if pussy is around. I don’t want to get in trouble with the gym management 😀 Hanger is not an issue but I kind of hurt my wife this week while having sex, I lost for a bit the control, which is difficult to manage, I get a sort of “game of thrones” rage in the bed 😀

808E50C3-8ECD-44E6-A5A2-08EDE8ADAB3A.jpeg

Reaction score

Week 08​

Weight80.0 kgMacroC40 / P30 / F30
Calories2’500Supplements3.5gr Creatine, 9gr BCAA
What?Testo C 350mg, Arimidex 0.5mg E3D, Oxandrolone 30mg EDWhen?Injection Tuesday, Sunday

Summary: First of all, I can say that I have plateau my weight. If it is gain I am happy because I got about 3/4kg on this cycle, which was a light one so it is a good result for me. If it is all water, then I know that 2’500 is nowhere near the diet I need to build up.

I upper the Oxandrolone dosage to 30mg a day. I take 10mg 7a.m., 10mg 2p.m. and 10mg 11p.m.I noticed a slight more power at the gym but what changed is my erection. All week I had erection most of the day, it was quite embarrassing, but the 30mg Oxandrolone + 350mg Testo is what gave me this effect. Strangely last two days I had no erection, or a strong one that went away in few minutes. No idea why. I guess is because I inject every 5 days 250mg. I am almost done with the 1ml vials, then I will switch to 10ml vials so I can inject regularly less dosage.

I am starting to feel slightly rage. Under control but I snap now, before I was able to control it, now if I get really piss by my kids or at work, I snap. I snapped once at work and 2/3 times at home with the kids.

One more side effect, maybe because I am lifting a lot, I now leg press 200kg, but I am very tired after 1 hour at the gym. I do not run out of breath, I totally run out of energy, especially legs day, I am at the end exhausted. If next week is same, I will do another blood test to check few things like E2 and testo to see if anything changed after I added Anavar to Testo and Arimidex.

Some little pimples on my back, nothing serious but they started. I think is Oxandrolone because 6 weeks solely Testo/Arimidex I had no pimples at all.

58B2B717-2CF9-4F7D-A7A3-B432E9497140.jpeg

Reaction score

Week 09​

Weight80.0 kgMacroC40 / P30 / F30
Calories2’500Supplements9gr BCAA
What?Testo C 350mg, Arimidex 0.5mg E3D, Oxandrolone 30mg EDWhen?Injection every Monday morning and Thursday afternoon

Summary: I made few changes this week to see if I can improve performances and I want also to learn how to better tailor the dosages.
  • Removed creatine. I had too much water retention and E2 are under control so I decided to drop creatine for now. I might hoop back end of summer
  • Dose Testosterone every 3.5 days according “to the book”. Arimidex 12 hours after injection
  • 20mg Anavar 1 hour before gym, 10mg mid afternoon
  • Break workout PPL/one day rest, restart
By applying these changes I noticed that I am not tired anymore like before. The previous week I was PPL x2 then one day rest. It was too much and I was quite tired. Now I can handle it. This week I also focus on increase weight. I am finally squatting 100kg and leg press 200kg. I hope to put few more kg before ending the cycle at week 12. Weight is stable at 80kg, hunger in control with 2’500 CAL. So I can state that this is my intake when I am spot-on with Testo.

Libido this week wasn’t there. I need to really get triggered then “willy” wakes up, but otherwise I have no libido this week while last week I was waking up horny and I had “appetite” every day, this week I didn’t have any intention to have sex. No clue why

Some of you suggested me to increase more load. I tried but when I do, for example Bench press 100kg, then all day I have elbows pain so I need to keep going up gradually or I f**ck up my joints and it's gameover.

BFF4C766-AA09-4556-BEC9-97D77DD3AAE8.jpeg