Newbie: Results and Sex-drive Increase

Reaction score
It's been 14 days since I started taking Anavar. Great results so far, with a 14% increase on bench.

But I'm not hear to boast about my great results :32 (13):

I've noticed I'm extremely more horny. You may say, "well duhh" but shit, I'm waking up in the middle of the night trying to sext my girlfriend (shes in India so there is a time difference). Anyone else have a noticeable libido increase? Any funny stories..

Also advice: currently taking 25mg every 12hrs. Safe to increase? or stay course. I'll only be on for another 12 days before I return to the states. Would hate to see some Anavar go to waste

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
It's been 14 days since I started taking Anavar. Great results so far, with a 14% increase on bench.

But I'm not hear to boast about my great results :32 (13):

I've noticed I'm extremely more horny. You may say, "well duhh" but shit, I'm waking up in the middle of the night trying to sext my girlfriend (shes in India so there is a time difference). Anyone else have a noticeable libido increase? Any funny stories..

Also advice: currently taking 25mg every 12hrs. Safe to increase? or stay course. I'll only be on for another 12 days before I return to the states. Would hate to see some Anavar go to waste

Yeah, just bump it up and take it all before you head home.

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
Anavar only cycle? See where your sex drive is when you finish that.

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
^ This is the comment I was waiting for. Gotta love those Anavar only cycles.

PS. No need for the word newbie in the title. We could tell by the remaining words. lol

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Obviously OP is a women

then the ops handle would be more like; Adqueen29
may as well be a woman running a var only cycle
but hey, who am I to argue with a 14% increase on bench

Last edited: