Bloods

Dog-guy

Reaction score
Looking for the cheapest panel that covers what I need. I know you all have done research like I have and found that prices and panel options are all over the place. I have a LabCorp locally I can use so I want to buy an online panel and go there for the draw. Haven't used anything in ten years so it will be like I never did so I want a solid baseline since all my doc screwed me on my last one (annual checkup)....thoughts?

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Many of us use https://www.privatemdlabs.com/ and get the Hormone panel for Females. $69.99, but if you sign up for their newsletter they'll send you a discount code for 15%

Description: ***Both MALES and FEMALES order this panel, please be sure to enter the gender that you want reference ranges for when placing your order, as each gender has different reference ranges for these tests. ***
Menopause is the time in a woman's life when menstruation stops permanently. Most women go through menopause between ages 45 and 55. In the US the average age for menstrual periods to stop completely is 51.

This panel will help diagnose the onset of menopause.

Use of synthetic steroids, various supplements and/or high doses of biotin may interfere with the accuracy of the standard immunoassay Testosterone Total serum test included in this panel. If you are taking any of these it is recommended that you order a panel that includes the Testosterone LC/MS-MS methodology for testing.

Significant deviations from the normal range may require further evaluation by your physician.

Includes:
Estradiol, serum;
Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH);
Luteinizing Hormone (LH);
Testosterone, Serum (Total Only);
Complete Blood Count (CBC) with Differential: (Hematocrit; hemoglobin; mean corpuscular volume (MCV); mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH); mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC); red cell distribution width (RDW); percentage and absolute differential counts; platelet count; red cell count; white blood cell count; immature granulocytes)
Comprehensive Metabolic Profile (CMP) (includes eGFR): (A:G ratio; albumin, serum; alkaline phosphatase, serum; ALT (SGPT); AST (SGOT); bilirubin, total; BUN; BUN:creatinine ratio; calcium, serum; carbon dioxide, total; chloride, serum; creatinine, serum; globulin, total; glucose, serum; potassium, serum; protein, total, serum; sodium, serum.)

Note: If total testosterone results are expected to be >1500 it is best that the LC/MS-MS version of this panel be ordered. Reporting values that exceed 1500 will now be reported as >1500 for all regions, as this standard operating procedure will now be nationwide.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
This is what most use...

https://www.privatemdlabs.com/lp/female-hormone-testing.php

Hormone panel for females, $70. Even though you're male, it's ok, select male.

If you live in a state where they don't service, use Personal Labs, but it's much more expensive. I went a few days ago, cost me $280 with a prolactin test added, after a discount.

Last edited:

Dog-guy

Reaction score
Many of us use https://www.privatemdlabs.com/ and get the Hormone panel for Females. $69.99, but if you sign up for their newsletter they'll send you a discount code for 15%

Description: ***Both MALES and FEMALES order this panel, please be sure to enter the gender that you want reference ranges for when placing your order, as each gender has different reference ranges for these tests. ***
Menopause is the time in a woman's life when menstruation stops permanently. Most women go through menopause between ages 45 and 55. In the US the average age for menstrual periods to stop completely is 51.

This panel will help diagnose the onset of menopause.

Use of synthetic steroids, various supplements and/or high doses of biotin may interfere with the accuracy of the standard immunoassay Testosterone Total serum test included in this panel. If you are taking any of these it is recommended that you order a panel that includes the Testosterone LC/MS-MS methodology for testing.

Significant deviations from the normal range may require further evaluation by your physician.

Includes:
Estradiol, serum;
Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH);
Luteinizing Hormone (LH);
Testosterone, Serum (Total Only);
Complete Blood Count (CBC) with Differential: (Hematocrit; hemoglobin; mean corpuscular volume (MCV); mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH); mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC); red cell distribution width (RDW); percentage and absolute differential counts; platelet count; red cell count; white blood cell count; immature granulocytes)
Comprehensive Metabolic Profile (CMP) (includes eGFR): (A:G ratio; albumin, serum; alkaline phosphatase, serum; ALT (SGPT); AST (SGOT); bilirubin, total; BUN; BUN:creatinine ratio; calcium, serum; carbon dioxide, total; chloride, serum; creatinine, serum; globulin, total; glucose, serum; potassium, serum; protein, total, serum; sodium, serum.)

Note: If total testosterone results are expected to be >1500 it is best that the LC/MS-MS version of this panel be ordered. Reporting values that exceed 1500 will now be reported as >1500 for all regions, as this standard operating procedure will now be nationwide.

NICE!!
Great price AND with a CBC with Hematocrit and Hemoglobin. (Last cycle I was on my sleep apnea was so bad I couldn't hold my eyes open during the day.) CPAP here I come!

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
.....Crips.....

Reactions: CJ

Dog-guy

Reaction score
Just left the Dr and I am officially on TRT! Man this is like Christmas!
He's starting me on 160/wk self pin and check levels at three weeks and again at 90 days. We talked about 2xwk pins and he said if I felt crummy towards the end of the weeks he'll bump me up to 200/wk split in two pins. I can already tell how crummy I'm gone feel:32 (20):
My estradiol was 58 so got me on 1mg anastrazol 2/wk. Even said if my balls shrunk too much he'd prescribe HCG. After 90 days I'll be on an every 6 months follow up. AND insurance is paying!!

Raider

Elite
Reaction score
Congratulations Dog-guy! Got my new TRT script tonight as well. Hey Dog-guy , if you don’t mind me jumping in on your thread( this question may help you as well at a point) my question to the board is in regards to estradiol, I see you are at 58 and on 1 anastrazol twice a week, my doctor is a good guy, but just a primary care doc. He has me on 1 arimadex a day and my estradiol just showed me at 5pg/ml. I think everyone here will agree that’s way low. Does everyone think I should be 1 at twice a week. Thanks for the imput and thanks to Dog-guy for letting me jump in on the subject.

Raider

Elite
Reaction score
Sorry Dog -guy, after reading this I realized I should have started my own thread which is what I will do. My bad and great news on your TRT!!

Dog-guy

Reaction score
No worries Bro. Yes your levels seem really low to the point where you may not even need an AI. Mine was high and if I was to not follow Dr's orders I'd put myself on at least .5 every day and check bloodwork after a month. I want to do what he prescribed first and I'll adjust from there.