New here. Ciao. Hello

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I’m Stoic sir. We are told to not to fear death itself, but to fear the “fear” of death. Death is not evil. It something out of our control.
Sure, but you've been tempting death with reckless and uninformed decisions. That's within your control.

Boogieman

Elite
Reaction score
When is it wise to get one, I mean it’s
Been years since that episode.

Well in your case probably be good practice to get in as soon as you can just so you know the condition of your ticker...I get a EKG yearly...

Reaction score
Sure, but you've been tempting death with reckless and uninformed decisions. That's within your control.

True. I understand. I have done my research before I started aas again. Believe me. I was uniformed years ago sir. Now I’m educated. Measly 400mg of deca is the slightest of my worries.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I’m Stoic sir. We are told to not to fear death itself, but to fear the “fear” of death. Death is not evil. It something out of our control.

I’m a daily practitioner of Stoicism (happy to have another on the board). Not fearing death isn’t the end we seek; it is only one of the externals we acquiesce to.

Contemplating my mortality and my death without fear of it is a daily practice.

That doesn’t mean I live my life in a way that would hurry death to me, however:)

As TODAY aptly noted: there are many things within your control that you’d be wise to pay more attention to.

Reaction score
I’m a daily practitioner of Stoicism (happy to have another on the board). Not fearing death isn’t the end we seek; it is only one of the externals we acquiesce to.

That doesn’t mean I live my life in a way that would hurry death to me, however:)

As TODAY aptly noted: there are many things within your control that you’d be wise to pay more attention to.

A fellow stoic!!!! Yes!!! Bro!!! I’m so excited. But your right Jin. There are things in our control I would love your advise on things sir. Please do not ignore me.

Reactions: Jin
Reaction score

I just been feeling down today man. Sorry