HELLO UG! New member intro and a question!

Reaction score
What’s up UG! I’m a 24 year old male 2 weeks into my first cycle (500mg test) gonna be bulking hard! I been thinking about adding dbol in after I find out how my body aromatises. Any suggestions or input on this?

Thanks guys. Glad to be here!

Reaction score
Do not add dbol on your first cycle...some would say never run it. And it doesn't matter how your body handles 500mg of test in regards to your e2. You won't know how it handles dbol until you take it. I don't need an ai on 500 test, but with 25mgs of dbol I need it for sure. Don't touch dbol right now. Do that 500, which is more than enough. Eat big, lift heavy and grow.

TiredandHot

Reaction score
How big is that bicep?
If you were on meso, I'd link you to a thread 4 days ago where's he having sensitive nips and concerned about gyno. He Was supposed to get E2 checked today so he can figure out an AI dose if needed, since this is his first cycle with Test.

This guy coming here asking the same Dbol question reminds me of that other guy who has multiple alts. He asked this same question on meso today and was told test only. Guess he's looking for someone to say go for it.

Reaction score
What’s up UG! I’m a 24 year old male 2 weeks into my first cycle (500mg test) gonna be bulking hard! I been thinking about adding dbol in after I find out how my body aromatises. Any suggestions or input on this?

Thanks guys. Glad to be here!
Go for it man! Add the dbol! What could go wrong?!?

500 mg test per week will be awesome enough for you.

What are your natural test levels? Did you get bloodwork?

What’s your training look like? Running a program?

Bulking hard? How are you doing that? What macro split?

Lots of questions huh?

Reaction score
If you were on meso, I'd link you to a thread 4 days ago where's he having sensitive nips and concerned about gyno. He Was supposed to get E2 checked today so he can figure out an AI dose if needed, since this is his first cycle with Test.

This guy coming here asking the same Dbol question reminds me of that other guy who has multiple alts. He asked this same question on meso today and was told test only. Guess he's looking for someone to say go for it.
Nah I just want more peoples input. But it seems the best route is to just do the 500 test. The main forum I’m on is meso just wanted a few more inputs.

Thanks everyone!

Reaction score

@BigBicep if this is true, which I kinda believe given that T&H is a stand up guy, then dbol is the last thing you should throw in right now. Unless you really want gyno of course.

You're probably gonna do what you're gonna do anyway so let me just tell you my first experience with dbol. My blood pressure shot through the roof. I had no idea why or how to control it. I had rapid water weight gain that went along with it (I was like wow I must be getting huge lol no it was bloat), then my fucking ankles swoll up like a pregnant woman, and I really started shitting in my pants. Thank God I stopped before I got gyno because I was on the road to lactation my friend.

Moral of the story, save shit like that for when you know better and are more well equipped to deal with things if they go sideways.

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
Hi
I see elsewhere on this site they were talking about selling breast milk.
So I say up that test to a gram. Think about splitting 100gm of dbol through your day and use all that lactation to purchase more gear. Perhaps sustanon that has had bad wraps for gyno over the years.
What could go wrong someone said. Lactating men get me hard.
Big milky man breasts are all the go in hat bars.
Btw please post a pic of your mipples.
Not for me. A friend from meso asked. Those guys are all into mens nipples there. Not tiredandmad though. He's as straight as a ruler.

Welcome. And follow someone else's advice. You guys today fear gyno like a two fisted enema.
In my day if you weren't leaking a fluid from at least one hole you were being a pussy with the juice.

Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the input here and in meso! I think I will just stick to test

GreatGunz

Elite
Reaction score
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒑𝒆𝒐𝒑𝒍𝒆 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒎𝒆𝒔𝒐 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒏!

Jonjon

Reaction score
Why not just go all out, 500 test, 500 deca, 50mg dbol a day? You only get one first cycle. Blow that sucker up

Test_subject

Super Duper Elite
Reaction score

That’s usually the way. Twenty people will say “bad idea” but they’ll hold out for that one jabronie to give them the go ahead.

New Threads