Legal Anxiety Cure

Reaction score
Rider is one of the most respected vets around. Has been for years.

I've known Rider a long time and have done a fair amount of business with him. Good honest guy. People talk when you hang with a certain crowd, though. Wish he wouldn't hitch his wagon to D-RED's spot like he does. You know...hang around a cost cutters and you'll get you hair did...get a dog and fleas are sure to show or whatever?

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I dont think anyone is questioning rider. He wouldn't be elite if he was questionable.

TheSpectre

Reaction score
I dont think anyone is questioning rider. He wouldn't be elite if he was questionable.

He just couldn't access the thread to post his results with the sample I sent him for some reason, so he gave me persmission to post what he emaied me. 10iu hit him like a ton of bricks. That's .266mg. It's 2.66mg/ml. I'm going to dilute it to 1mg/ml or .5mg/ml before I start selling it. It's just so potent currently.

TheSpectre

Reaction score
Remember, these products are only available for those who suffer from legitimate anxiety issues.. I'm not playing games with dealers. Some guy (VIP @ TID) wanted 100ml. Yeah sure buddy. He was obviously a low level dealrt looking to makr money. My goal is to provide people with safe and legitimate dosages of legal benzos for ANXIETY. Nothing less, nothing more. REC USERS CAN G FIND THEIR OWN SOURCE. I'm not here to help recreational users or resellers. I'll barely make shit out of this, but almost no one knows what these benzos = Clam 0.5mg = 2mg Xanax in affects. Flubromazolam = .25mg = 2mg Klonopin.

I am currently diluting all for safer and easier dosing.

Reaction score
Ahhhh..refreshing! A drug dealer who cares! Should be a hooker with a heart of gold standing on the next corner. I love when dealers talk about how they're doing the most so their otherwise broke children can go to soccer camp or similar. What happens if the dealer gets jammed up? Does the child throw him or herself from the next available 4 story building ridden with guilt?
Spectre...what of the tyrants who jacked your status for trying to ease the anxiety issues that plague the Community? Its clear they either don't consider anxiety an issue or they are in bed with Big Pharma.

ccpro

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sorry didn't read every post but I take Alprazolam, {xanax} as soon as I wake up, been on and off for years. I take as needed...more lately. You sound sincere. I'd be interested.

TheSpectre

Reaction score
Sorry didn't read every post but I take Alprazolam, {xanax} as soon as I wake up, been on and off for years. I take as needed...more lately. You sound sincere. I'd be interested.

I'm not messing with it until this weekend. My anxiety is different than yours. I basically have had near-panic attack anxiety levels since the 2nd grade, all day and every day. I'll let you know bro.

Reaction score
This stuff is still illegal. Look up the analog act and the types of stuff they have prosecuted people for. It's still a benzo.

Slic.

Reactions: Jin

TheSpectre

Reaction score
This stuff is still illegal. Look up the analog act and the types of stuff they have prosecuted people for. It's still a benzo.

Slic.

Only in Virginia & Lousiana. People are prosecuted for pressing it into fake "Xanax Bars." They aren't being prosecuted for the legal benzos. Same idea if you sell fake steroids labeled as steroids you get charged with distribution of a controlled substance. Labeled "Not for human consumption" it's completely legal elsewhere and federally if labeled properly. Try again.

Last edited:

TheSpectre

Reaction score

Slic.

Are you done with your bullshit post? The substances I am discussing are legal for research purposes. Take your bullshit and GTFOH! I'm trying to offer legitimate, legal substances, to Veteran members who may need the help. Take your bullshit and get your sorry ass out of my thread.

Reaction score
Please do some research. You are not correct. Just because you think it's bullshit doesn't mean it is. I have seen the "for research purposes only" not stand up in court. I don't care about what you're doing. It doesn't effect me but people need to be aware how LE will prosecute it if they so choose. Adjust your personal security accordingly.

Slic.

TheSpectre

Reaction score
Please do some research. You are not correct. Just because you think it's bullshit doesn't mean it is. I have seen the "for research purposes only" not stand up in court. I don't care about what you're doing. It doesn't effect me but people need to be aware how LE will prosecute it if they so choose. Adjust your personal security accordingly.

Slic.

Tor Browser, VPN, Bitcoin, Drop box. I can make labels that say anything as long as it's labeled not for human or animal consumption. GBL is far more vilified as a GHB Analogue, yet it is still legal to possess as long as it's not for human consumption (ink remover, wheel cleaner, etc...). If I suspect someone is using it to party or put in chicks drinks that person could be trouble. There are plenty of guys with anxiety sick of paying for a doctor each month for the same medication. I can replace it cheaper. I'm going to get creative with it.

Sorry for flipping out on you bro. I just know clonazolam was already illegal in Virginia & after the New Year in Louisiana. Those states have them listed a Schedule 1. Same crap the Feds pulled with Rohypnol (I used to take them instead of Klonopin for about 4 months - just longer lasting) & GHB. But GHB is available as Xyrem for 10 to $15,000. Five years before it was $50 for the two chemicals to make it yourself. Rohypnol is now Schedule IV instead of I alongside other benzodiazepines.

Reaction score
I don't mind. I meant more like physical security. It's possible that my state is more strict than others for analogs. I see a doctor for two different benzos. I hate taking them but sometimes the anxiety gets really bad. You have the doctor visit then the pharmacy bill. I have a standing script for it at the pharmacy with refills so I don't need to go every month. There's different rules depending on what scheduling class.

Slic.

TheSpectre

Reaction score
2.75mg/ml x 5ml = $60
2.75mg/ml x 10ml = $100

Free shipping.

Clonazolam or Flubramazolam. 10 to 20iu = a typical dose. 10iu of Clonazolam = 1mg Xan, 10iu Flubramazolam = 1.5mg Klono.

I prefer Bitcoin, but will do other options depending on the person.

DrOizys@tutanota.com or PM

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Aye, Lads.

So I'm having a run at this with Spectre. Been with the PTSD since I was in Somalia three decades ago, and the nature of my day to day work can be pretty stressful. Nothing debilitating, but enough to interrupt me sleep on the regular & so I'm willing to have a go.

Spectre has been responsive, has asked good questions about my experience with this sort of 'ting (it ain't much - bit of valium back when I broke me femur but thats about it) and he's going to ship early this coming week.

'Success' fer me would simply be getting a solid 6-8 hours in the rack each night along with perhaps a bit less edgy on the job site during the day.

More to come once I get hands on the product.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Aye, Lads.

So I'm having a run at this with Spectre. Been with the PTSD since I was in Somalia three decades ago, and the nature of my day to day work can be pretty stressful. Nothing debilitating, but enough to interrupt me sleep on the regular & so I'm willing to have a go.

Spectre has been responsive, has asked good questions about my experience with this sort of 'ting (it ain't much - bit of valium back when I broke me femur but thats about it) and he's going to ship early this coming week.

'Success' fer me would simply be getting a solid 6-8 hours in the rack each night along with perhaps a bit less edgy on the job site during the day.

More to come once I get hands on the product.

Just be careful. Tolerance with benzos happens almost instantaneously. The first dose will likely knock you on your ass but your body adjusts so quickly that the second (same amount dose) might feel like much less.

Make sure you stick to a maximum amount you’ll allow yourself each day. If the effect just isn’t there anymore then take a couple days off and return to the same amount. Tolerance goes down relatively quickly too.

Eod dosing eases these issues.

Coming off benzos can kill you (that along with alcohol are the only two types of drugs where you can die coming off). I’ve gone through withdraw that I wouldn’t wish on my worst enemy.

I have no experince with what OP is selling but I do have plenty of experience with Rx benzos. I have a Rx now for Xanax and I have way too much respect for these compound to ever abuse them Again.

Just my .02

be safe.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just be careful. Tolerance with benzos happens almost instantaneously. The first dose will likely knock you on your ass but your body adjusts so quickly that the second (same amount dose) might feel like much less.

Make sure you stick to a maximum amount you’ll allow yourself each day. If the effect just isn’t there anymore then take a couple days off and return to the same amount. Tolerance goes down relatively quickly too.

Eod dosing eases these issues.

Coming off benzos can kill you (that along with alcohol are the only two types of drugs where you can die coming off). I’ve gone through withdraw that I wouldn’t wish on my worst enemy.

I have no experince with what OP is selling but I do have plenty of experience with Rx benzos. I have a Rx now for Xanax and I have way too much respect for these compound to ever abuse them Again.

Just my .02

be safe.

Bang on, Mate. Yea - going to run this EoD alternating with melatonin nightly. Enough interest anecdotally on the board surrounding this that I don't mind being a bit of a guinea pig (big body & so hopefully any bad sides will be minimized, know me body well and so I should be able to pick out quickly any effects, disciplined diet, etc).

Same again on dosing - will be looking to keep 'tings to a min, just enough to get the desired effect or to determine it 'taint fer me and give it up.

Appreciate ye, Brother.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Posting up some results here, I took a ride and tried this out.

Spectre was spot-on with his communication and guidance. Quick to respond and to offer advice as to which type of these RCs would be best fer me. After some discussion, I ended up with a 10 ml bottle of the clonazalam solution. I've run it now 3x since receiving it, and I used only the smallest amount (worked out to be .15 mg of clonazolam) and dosed it EoD so as to avoid building a tolerance. It's strong - admittedly, I'm a lightweight fer this stuff, but I'm a big body and just this modest amount taken in the evening fer sleep had me quickly feeling calm & smoothed out, then soon after ready fer the rack. Each time I've taken it, I've slept uninterrupted fer better than 5 hours - a minor miracle if ye know 'bout me (been battling PTSD related insomnia fer years). Next mornings, I felt a touch groggy at 1st, but it quickly faded with me 1st cuppa and all was well - morning workouts didn't suffer at all for intensity.

Overall, I'm pleased with the outcome. I'll likely use it on an as-needed basis going forward, and no more frequently than EoD.

TheSpectre

Reaction score
My prices destroy Euro competition. Keep that in mind.