New Newb Here!

Reaction score
Greetings my fellow swolediers!

Like many who have found their way to this forum I’m gathering info to start my first cycle. I’m learning new things such as what a blast and cruise is (never heard that term before). I think the blast and cruise will fit well on how I will cycle since I am already on TRT.

So a little background, I am 40 years old living in the Midwest and have been lifting going on 4 years. I weigh 220lbs and currently around 19% BF. I’ve been on TRT for 6 months and my labs are good. I take 200mg of Test Cyp once every 7 days, 250iu HCG and 1mg Anastrozole once every 7 days also.

Since I want to start my first cycle, but like most newbs have no local source for my gear, I’ve been trying to research online sites to buy from domestically. I know there are risks involved and isn’t the most ideal, but I’d like to minimize those risks (plus it seems to be my only choice for now). I am trying to weed through more recent posts that point towards more positive online experiences with to guide my decision on where to buy. Any guidance here is much appreciated. Not asking for anyone’s sources of course.

***Side Note: Where I go currently for my TRT will kick me out of the program if my labs look like I’m on AAS. So I’m planning on leaving the program before I start my cycle and is obviously the reason I need to find my own supplier.

I want to start a tren cycle based on reading how great it is for mass gains and cutting without the bloat. I want to get bigger with more vascularity and cut the fat below 15%. But is it okay to start with for my first cycle or should I start with something else that’s less potent? I was thinking of starting with 500mg Test with 75-100mg tren for an 8 week cycle. Continuing with 500iu HCG and 3.5-7mg Anastrozole weekly. Does this look reasonable? Should I go 12 weeks? I would go back down to my TRT cruise levels after cycle. Would I need to do any other PCT? Any advice here is much much appreciated.

I plan to have labs drawn every 4 weeks during cycle, but who should review them? Are you guys having your docs do this or do you go to a lab like Quest, have them draw labs and send the lab results directly to yourself? I would think my doc would give me that WTF are you doing look if I go to him and I’d expect that I guess at minimum. This was another question I had.

So many questions. Hope I gave enough info and I plan on sticking around. Thanks for any help you can help this newb on his get swole AF journey.

~trenmaster

(ok not really but it was the first user name I could think of haha)

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Greetings my fellow swolediers!

Like many who have found their way to this forum I’m gathering info to start my first cycle. I’m learning new things such as what a blast and cruise is (never heard that term before). I think the blast and cruise will fit well on how I will cycle since I am already on TRT.

So a little background, I am 40 years old living in the Midwest and have been lifting going on 4 years. I weigh 220lbs and currently around 19% BF. I’ve been on TRT for 6 months and my labs are good. I take 200mg of Test Cyp once every 7 days, 250iu HCG and 1mg Anastrozole once every 7 days also.

Since I want to start my first cycle, but like most newbs have no local source for my gear, I’ve been trying to research online sites to buy from domestically. I know there are risks involved and isn’t the most ideal, but I’d like to minimize those risks (plus it seems to be my only choice for now). I am trying to weed through more recent posts that point towards more positive online experiences with to guide my decision on where to buy. Any guidance here is much appreciated. Not asking for anyone’s sources of course.

***Side Note: Where I go currently for my TRT will kick me out of the program if my labs look like I’m on AAS. So I’m planning on leaving the program before I start my cycle and is obviously the reason I need to find my own supplier.

I want to start a tren cycle based on reading how great it is for mass gains and cutting without the bloat. I want to get bigger with more vascularity and cut the fat below 15%. But is it okay to start with for my first cycle or should I start with something else that’s less potent? I was thinking of starting with 500mg Test with 75-100mg tren for an 8 week cycle. Continuing with 500iu HCG and 3.5-7mg Anastrozole weekly. Does this look reasonable? Should I go 12 weeks? I would go back down to my TRT cruise levels after cycle. Would I need to do any other PCT? Any advice here is much much appreciated.

I plan to have labs drawn every 4 weeks during cycle, but who should review them? Are you guys having your docs do this or do you go to a lab like Quest, have them draw labs and send the lab results directly to yourself? I would think my doc would give me that WTF are you doing look if I go to him and I’d expect that I guess at minimum. This was another question I had.

So many questions. Hope I gave enough info and I plan on sticking around. Thanks for any help you can help this newb on his get swole AF journey.

~trenmaster

(ok not really but it was the first user name I could think of haha)

Lets slow down. I appreciate your enthusiasm but you need to “crawl before you run”.

No tren for your first cycle.

You read your own Bloodwork. A great majority of this lifestyle is educating yourself (often to the extent of what a doctor knows- more sometimes!)

Giving up your legal source for Rx test is unwise. You can learn how we all get around those tests and keep our doctors and ourselves happy.

Welcome. Settle in and read up.

Last edited by a moderator:

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Agree with all of the above.

Welcome, read up, gain some knowledge.

DieYoungStrong

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Who leaves a country full of ponies to go to a non-pony country?

Reaction score
Lets slow down. I appreciate your enthusiasm but you need to “crawl before you run”.

No tren for your first cycle.

You read your own Bloodwork. A great majority of this lifestyle is educating yourself (often to the extent of what a doctor knows- more sometimes!)

Giving up your legal source for Rx test is unwise. You can learn how we all get around those tests and keep our doctors and ourselves happy.

Welcome. Settle in and read up.

Thanks for the solid info. That’s exactly what I needed to hear.

Reaction score
Welcome and being safe is a priority, I hope you don't hurt yourself.

Reaction score
It was a new post when I clicked like, are you suspicious of me. I hope you are okay, you seem very angry.

Reaction score
Just noticed you are being very passive aggressive to a new member. I guess you have alot of shit come through here.

Reaction score
Just noticed you are being very passive aggressive to a new member. I guess you have alot of shit come through here.
Passive aggressive? Do you even know what that means?

I’m full on attacking you “new member”. I’d like to know what you’re doing here.

Reaction score
When does the attack start? This seems like sexual frustration to me.
So you’re just going to annoy and then source you the dumb new guys. Got it. It’s great to have you here. I don’t know what our community would do without you.

Reaction score
You seem to have experience in this I presume? That's not good karma at all.