Introductions

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
I took it from htltsupps (greg doucette's shop): Ecdy builder + G-test.

It could have been the G-test? I will try them seperately soon.

I can just say it worked at least 3x better than loading up on creatine.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Start reading, buddy.

Greg was busted, his Turk was a scam, there was ZERO turkesterone in it when tested.

Look it up for yourself.

Reaction score
You guys will probably also laugh about this, but what about other anti-supression gimmicks like this:
- sublingual T before training (towards end of the day)
Will be only few hours in the blood, so you surely won't get huge, but it also does not cause full suppression, and still gives a slight edge over being natural.

Let's say I give myself 5 years (45-50 yrs old) to look my best, before I'm a 50+ guy.
I have 2 choices:
A - 1 good old T-based cycle for 25% of the year + PCT, so do 5 cycles in 5 years. (not more, because I'm scared of suppression, and I'm already old),
B - Do this supposedly gay T-suppression-avoidance stuff like anavar, sublingual-T, turk/ecdy, etc for say 50% percent of the year. (and really dont suppress, by keeping dosage low, and doing bloodwork every 2 weeks).
And then lets say I do 1 year totally natural after those 5 years (so most cycle gains will deflate again), who will look & feel better then, mr A or mr B?

Reaction score
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Start reading, buddy.

Greg was busted, his Turk was a scam, there was ZERO turkesterone in it when tested.

Look it up for yourself.

Actually there was ecdy in it. And the ecdy worked. Thats why he renamed it to ecdy builder.

• Haha
Reactions: CJ
Reaction score
neither of those products gave you any performance benefit at all.
Ok well they worked for me noticably. Unless they secretly put something else in it.

I just told you they helped me, and its not placebo effect because my plates went up and i didnt change anything else. I just dont know if its the ecdy builder or the g-test honestly.

But lets talk about low dose anavar (or if there are any fake-natural T-suppression avoidance strategies in general) instead, don't want these supps to derail that in general.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Actually there was ecdy in it. And the ecdy worked. Thats why he renamed it to ecdy builder.

And that seems ok to you, gives you confidence in it/him?

You do you, bud.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Start reading, buddy.

Look it up for yourself.
I never liked the guy, but didn't know his product was tested and that he got busted

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
I never liked the guy, but didn't know his product was tested and that he got busted

TL/DR...

A competitor company had it tested, came out fake.

Greg admitted that he never tested anything, that his supplier did. He said that it does contain this other compound though, which gets you gainzzz.

So I guess that he just renamed the product.

Fucking scumbag.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
TL/DR...

A competitor company had it tested, came out fake.

Greg admitted that he never tested anything, that his supplier did. He said that it does contain this other compound though, which gets you gainzzz.

So I guess that he just renamed the product.

Fucking scumbag.
so he doubled down on his product despite admitting it's shit. The guy is the equivalent of genital warts in the fitness industry.

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
so he doubled down on his product despite admitting it's shit. The guy is the equivalent of genital warts in the fitness industry.
The guy is a dirty rat plain and simple , rolled over on labs n shit .. he's nothing but human trash.

20 month investigation .. he gets popped with 250g's worth of product shipped to his house .. yet only gets a 50k fine and a years probation .... you don't just get a deal like that without offering up someone or something .. then folks around him started to go down ... oh but it wasnt Gilbert Gottfrieds mouth that got em busted .... fucking douche

Reaction score
"Genital warts don't make my fucking eardrums bleed."

... Is what I would say if I had genital warts.

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
That's 10 minutes I will never get back. So supprised sarms was never mentioned. That is usually where people afraid of needles/test suppression go before anavar.
Think cj said go natural or do trt dose. That makes sense to me.

Just the same I didn't see where you have done a blood test to see where your natural levels are. You may just train like a pussy and need to fix that. Or just as possible you train like an animal but your daughter has higher test levels than

Being on trt at 45 isn't the end of your world. It just my well be the start. You have to get bloodwork done first b4 you decide what you need. Let a doctor decide what you need. I'm pretty certain no endocrinologist would recomend any thing plant based. Unless you need extra fibre in your diet.

Reaction score
Yes, choices are:
1 - stay natural (=do maintenance of what I have, after 29 years of training no gains expected of course)
2 - stay natural with a little boost (avoiding T suppression). Low dose Anavar, Clen, GH, other peptides, etc. (and at least still have little improvement & enthousiasm)
3 - cycle once per year and do PCT. >RISKY (due to 2-3 years bad libido after last cycle years ago), this choice might force me into choice4 (but I could also just choose choice4).
4 - go on TRT for life (blasting&cruising for life). >JUST ACCEPT DEPENDENCY FOR LIFE, BUT LOOK ULTIMATELY AWESOME.

I am aware of these choices. Just you guys talk like choice2 is ALWAYS wrong, like it will suppress and bring you down the drain anyway, like I do too much magical thinking to even consider it. I am not ruling out that choice2 might not work out, but shouldn't I try it first?

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Yes, choices are:
1 - stay natural (=do maintenance of what I have, after 29 years of training no gains expected of course)
2 - stay natural with a little boost (avoiding T suppression). Low dose Anavar, Clen, GH, other peptides, etc. (and at least still have little improvement & enthousiasm)
3 - cycle once per year and do PCT. >RISKY (due to 2-3 years bad libido after last cycle years ago), this choice might force me into choice4 (but I could also just choose choice4).
4 - go on TRT for life (blasting&cruising for life). >JUST ACCEPT DEPENDENCY FOR LIFE, BUT LOOK ULTIMATELY AWESOME.

I am aware of these choices. Just you guys talk like choice2 is ALWAYS wrong, like it will suppress and bring you down the drain anyway, like I do too much magical thinking to even consider it. I am not ruling out that choice2 might not work out, but shouldn't I try it first?

Do what you want, you asked our opinions and we gave them to you.

If you're waiting for that one person to give you the validation to go through with your plan, it's not needed. You're an adult, you don't need our permission.

I'd at the very least not buy from Greg Doucette's company.

Reaction score
"I'd at the very least not buy from Greg Doucette's company."
> Okay, thanks. I'd be extra careful now from him. Bought there only once Ecdy + G-test. And from one of these products I had a boost for a fact, its not placebo when you suddenly get a bit stronger while you have been training for 29 years. I just don't know from which one of the 2. I will try other brands too. And find out whats going on before talking about it again.

If I can do this thread again, I'd skip the whole supplements talk. I will try supps anyway, because I'm this kind of person that tries everything. But lets talk about the real stuff. In the end its about the 4 choices I summerized, not about the supps. Its a seperate less-relevant discussion which supps help or not.

New Threads