Introductions

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
"I'd at the very least not buy from Greg Doucette's company."
> Okay, thanks. I'd be extra careful now from him. Bought there only once Ecdy + G-test. And from one of these products I had a boost for a fact, its not placebo when you suddenly get a bit stronger while you have been training for 29 years. I just don't know from which one of the 2. I will try other brands too. And find out whats going on before talking about it again.
Perhaps you should look up the definition of placebo. I'm not saying that it was or wasn't, you just don't seem to understand what a placebo effect means. This explains it well... https://jamesclear.com/power-of-placebo
If I can do this thread again, I'd skip the whole supplements talk. I will try supps anyway, because I'm this kind of person that tries everything. But lets talk about the real stuff. In the end its about the 4 choices I summerized, not about the supps. Its a seperate less-relevant discussion which supps help or not.
Anavar is a fine drug. Would I take it without a testosterone base? No. I would personally think the very small benefits, if any, wouldn't outweigh the risk of natural testosterone suppression, especially upon cessation of the Anavar, because then not only would I not have a slight edge, I'd be at a very significant disadvantage.

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
I mean just 300 test a week , 40-60mg of Var a day , 12 to 16 weeks depending on what the bloods tell ya after 8 or so

if its eating right and training hard should put meat on any primate ...

don't need monster doses of anything for solid growth and gains if you're not trying to change a marmoset into a silverback.

Reaction score
Anavar is a fine drug. Would I take it without a testosterone base? No. I would personally think the very small benefits, if any, wouldn't outweigh the risk of natural testosterone suppression, especially upon cessation of the Anavar, because then not only would I not have a slight edge, I'd be at a very significant disadvantage.

Well its all about dosage & duration.

At what dosage does anavar suppress? Is there any data on that? (Or I will provide that after my personal experiment)

Does anavar suppress T if you take it at the female dosage of say 5mg/day for 8 weeks? Would you have a significant disadvantage after those 8 weeks? I don't think so, as long as the dosage is low.

(Also the advantage wouldn't be much of course, not comparable to a normal cycle, but 5mg is better than 0mg, there will be some advantage).

Reaction score
I mean just 300 test a week , 40-60mg of Var a day , 12 to 16 weeks depending on what the bloods tell ya after 8 or so

if its eating right and training hard should put meat on any primate ...

don't need monster doses of anything for solid growth and gains if you're not trying to change a marmoset into a silverback.
Yes, I should also consider that the PCT is also easier if you keep the T & roids low during cycle. My last cycle4 (years ago) was kind of high dosages of T+roids for 3 months, and maybe thats why I had hard time recovering.

(But yeah, if you suppress anyway, then you'd want to stay for away from just replacement, but go high supraphysiological dosages of course.)

Last edited:

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Well its all about dosage & duration.

At what dosage does anavar suppress? Is there any data on that? (Or I will provide that after my personal experiment)

Does anavar suppress T if you take it at the female dosage of say 5mg/day for 8 weeks? Would you have a significant disadvantage after those 8 weeks? I don't think so, as long as the dosage is low.

(Also the advantage wouldn't be much of course, not comparable to a normal cycle, but 5mg is better than 0mg, there will be some advantage).

5 mgs may NOT be better than 0 mgs, if you get no positive benefits from that dose, but do experience some negative effects.

You take your "girl dose", hope you do well.

Reaction score
5 mgs may NOT be better than 0 mgs, if you get no positive benefits from that dose, but do experience some negative effects.

You take your "girl dose", hope you do well.
Yes I agree that that may be the case, but we are all just speculating at what dose/duration the negative would kick in.

Maybe absurd example, but if you just pop 5mg once, like a 1 day cycle, you won't be suppressed just like that. You'd still have one anabolic day as the advantage. You'd be better than your natural self due having one more anabolic day. So its all about the treshold of the dose/duration we are talking here.

Did any known male actually try 5mg/day? Is there any hard data about the expected anavar treshold for T suppression in males? Isn't oxandrolone well researched, because its used in medicine?

(Obviously in real life most guys don't have the willpower to stay at such a light dose. If many boxes of anavar are in their hands, then its too easy to just pop some more pills and ruin the experiement)

Last edited:

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Yes I agree that that may be the case, but we are all just speculating at what dose/duration the negative would kick in.

Maybe absurd example, but if you just pop 5mg once, like a 1 day cycle, you won't be suppressed just like that. You'd still have one anabolic day as the advantage. You'd be better than your natural self due having one more anabolic day. So its all about the treshold of the dose/duration we are talking here.

Did any known male actually try 5mg/day? Is there any hard data about the expected anavar treshold for T suppression in males? Isn't oxandrolone well researched, because its used in medicine?

(Obviously in real life most guys don't have the willpower to stay at such a light dose. If many boxes of anavar are in their hands, then its too easy to just pop some more pills and ruin the experiement)

Or, maybe they decided that if they're going to take a risk, they might as well make it worth it.

Nobody would rob a bank for only $5.

Again, you do you. I don't agree with you plan, and I never will. Good luck to you, sir.

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
Should I buy a Chevy or a Ford. On paper they seem like both are good.
But I'm afraid to take them for a test drive so I will stick to the bus.