**** cardio just gonna keep doing chest until it gets bigger then my stomach!!!

Slimandtrim

Lady Member
Reaction score
Bobbyloads,

In order to lose belly fat have you considered taking inulin? Some people simply don't get as much as they need and therefore - even when they are slim - accumulate more fat around the liver and waist. I recommend watching this part of a documentary and adding it as a supplement for a while just to see what happens.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeDyMHlxUOI

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Bobbyloads,

In order to lose belly fat have you considered taking inulin? Some people simply don't get as much as they need and therefore - even when they are slim - accumulate more fat around the liver and waist. I recommend watching this part of a documentary and adding it as a supplement for a while just to see what happens.

Holy shit, I thought you said INSULIN!!! I was like wtf is this woman saying, she's going to kill soneone! :32 (18):

If you're into resistant starches Slim, other forms are green bananas, and cooked then chilled potatoes.

Last edited:

Slimandtrim

Lady Member
Reaction score
Holy shit, I thought you said INSULIN!!! I was like wtf is this woman saying, she's going to kill soneone! :32 (18):

If you're into resistant starches Slim, other forms are green bananas, and cooked then chilled potatoes.

They do sound very similar, so usually I say like Insulin but WITHOUT the s :)

A friend of mine wants to introduce me to green bananas, I had no idea ... I will google some recipes. Lentils as well, they have inulin but not enough if you are deficient that's why I add it to my musli every morning.

I heard boiled banana skins are good for sleeping.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Bundy is dead on. And cardio doesnt eat muscle. Im training for a half marathon trail run and just pushed a PR for incline bench last week. Cardio is a necessity for everyone. Plus, theres nothing more pathetic to me than a muscled up monster who cant even walk a flight of steps without being winded. That dude is the biggest pussy ever

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
I really want to ****ing joe Rogan podcast drilled it in my head I see the benefits but I’m too deep training for the first time in my life I’m getting big and sticking to it and that’s more important to me then BJJ at the moment but at least I enrolled my kid he has been going I just can’t imagine a more serious injury and losing everything I worked for for the last 2 years I would be devastated.

That's why I haven't taken any BJJ classes. Little injuries are inevitable.

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
I will look into this thank you

Bobbyloads,

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
I started doing it started off slow working my way up I smoke too so I really need to do it but yes being big and not being able to do shit is pointless need a balance of both the more I work out the more I start seeing the necessity for other stuff I like this it’s a constant learning experience and I’m happy I’m dedicating my tome to this

Bundy is dead on. And cardio doesnt eat muscle. Im training for a half marathon trail run and just pushed a PR for incline bench last week. Cardio is a necessity for everyone. Plus, theres nothing more pathetic to me than a muscled up monster who cant even walk a flight of steps without being winded. That dude is the biggest pussy ever

Solomc

Elite
Reaction score
**** cardio just gonna keep doing chest until it gets bigger then my stomach!!!

A wise man by the name of Seth Feroce once said if you just want to hide your stomach make your chest bigger.

I hate cardio I give up on dropping the lbs. at this point smh

A wise man once said,

“You can never out train a bad diet”.
-unknown.

solo