Tester one levels

Reaction score
I ran a cycle of prop and tren
For about 2 months and was getting amazing results Recently and then my dude God rest his soul passed away so I was forced to quit TRT cold turkey and I am in fear of my testosterone levels plummeting does anyone know where I can go get my levels tested that won’t cost me $200

Voyagersixone

Reaction score
For about 2 months and was getting amazing results Recently and then my dude God rest his soul passed away so I was forced to quit TRT cold turkey and I am in fear of my testosterone levels plummeting does anyone know where I can go get my levels tested that won’t cost me $200

when did you stop
Did you have bloods done before your cycle
did you have any PCT on hand before starting your cycle

simplesteve

Elite
Reaction score

Privatemdlabs , I believe in most states they operate, you can prob get a test for around $70? They usually have a coupon code you can find online as well.

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
As Steve said private md labs, they have the female hormone panel it’s like $50 and can be used for males too, includes test, estrogen and I believe a CBC... East just order online type your zip code in and find the nearest blood draw location.
also there’s a chain in Texas called any lab test now they do a total test for $80ish. Just walk in and pay.
not sure where you live or what the laws are in your state regarding blood work without a doctor but usually there are plenty of options out there

Raider

Elite
Reaction score
Hey bud, sorry to hear about the old man, been through it myself and it sucks. May I ask why stop your TRT? Can’t you just stay on it to maintain your levels. All the best!

New Threads