Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
@Ralph01 do not order from @YOURMUSCLESHOP he contributes nothing to this forum. He’s just trying to get business from new members. His boss man pays money to advertise here but I don’t know a single member that has ordered from them.
Or even one who has read an add. They all have a zero read as standard. I'm thinking of posting on one just to see if they wet their milky pants. But encouragement isnt recomended.

Test_subject

Super Duper Elite
Reaction score
Any time I see a source jump in to a new member post “just to say hi”, it automatically ensures that I’ll never order from them.

We all know exactly what you’re doing.

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Get the fuck out of here HerpesLabs
He said he liked the POSITIVE vibe here!! Perhaps he meant the HIV+ vibe? Herpes is a lifer as well?
I thought this guy may have been PacMan/Horizon(couple of other AKA's as well) who has run some big generic GH scams at proessionalmuscle. He ran through Meso back in 2018-2019 and scammed some members and sources. Not sure if its him or not. Didn't last long enough to find out!

Reaction score
He said he liked the POSITIVE vibe here!! Perhaps he meant the HIV+ vibe? Herpes is a lifer as well?
I thought this guy may have been PacMan/Horizon(couple of other AKA's as well) who has run some big generic GH scams at proessionalmuscle. He ran through Meso back in 2018-2019 and scammed some members and sources. Not sure if its him or not. Didn't last long enough to find out!
Oh he’s here. 🤦‍♂️

Thread 'Large amounts of Bayer Rimobolan, Genos, Anapolons, and other Pharma Gear available.'
https://www.ugbodybuilding.com/thre...polons-and-other-pharma-gear-available.46964/

He’s in the “promote your products” thread with the other ghetto sources that can post for free. It sounds like you and most of the other long-timers can’t access that thread. I guess at one time all the elite guys were getting annoyed by it so Mugzy solved that by restricting it to yellows and greens. I don’t know. Do a new account and you’ll see it. Just call yourself “biggerbenoob”. You can participate in the fun.

New Threads