Tomorrow is Valentine's Day

Reaction score
Tomorrow is Valentine's day all you love birds. Make sure to remember to get your pan-sapio-hetero-homo sexual partner something if she / he / they care about that stuff.:32 (16):

Pro tip: Make plans to go out to eat another night of the week with them. Valentine's day is the worst day of the year to go out to eat because restaurants are crowded, the service sucks, and a lot of them have shitty overpriced "valentine's day menus."

Have fun

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Tomorrow is Valentine's day all you love birds. Make sure to remember to get your pan-sapio-hetero-homo sexual partner something if she / he / they care about that stuff.:32 (16):

Pro tip: Make plans to go out to eat another night of the week with them. Valentine's day is the worst day of the year to go out to eat because restaurants are crowded, the service sucks, and a lot of them have shitty overpriced "valentine's day menus."

Have fun

That sure is a lot of words to say "Butt Sex".

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Brothers - could someone plz post this 3 or 4 days ealier next year .. now I'm pretty must toast (again) ... lucky I am taking her out of town this weekend ... nothing better than vacations sex ...

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
Nothing. In fact, she didn't know it was Valentines day and when I mentioned it I was told to get nothing. If she wants/needs something year round she gets it. In the past though we have been on vacation several years over Valentines Day which is kinda cool. Anyway, she'll get 3 minutes of Valentines Day tonight.

Last edited:

Voyagersixone

Reaction score
I’m a dick. 9/10 of me says “I work and pay the bills to make sure you have a roof over your head and food to eat - isn’t that enough?”

I’ve learned sadly that it’s not enough.

Reactions: DF

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
I’m mixing it up this year and cooking at home with my dad for my mom, daughter and the wife. Hopefully they’ll enjoy the family setting
figured it’s better Surround by family in our own home than a crowded night out. Parents are gonna take the kiddo so we can have the rest of the night to ourselves though.

Reactions: CJ

German89

Elite
Reaction score
It's a dumb ass "holiday".
It's a hallmark day. Biggest load of crap

Got mine an iron and an ironing board, it’s about time she started earning her keep
Can she iron a proper crease?

I have the pleasure of having a hearing today.
I will take my son and sister out for lunch.

Might get white girl wasted.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
she only just got it this morning give her a chance

It's a hallmark day. Biggest load of crap

Can she iron a proper crease?

I have the pleasure of having a hearing today.
I will take my son and sister out for lunch.

Might get white girl wasted.

New Threads