Corona Virus Member check-in!

Boogieman

Elite
Reaction score
Figured I would start a member check-in since we are all in this together!

Crazy times in this world!

Just post up let us know how you and your family are doing.

Also if we have guys who need anything and anyone can help out lets do what we can for each other!

Me and my family are doing just fine so far!

Take care guys!

Boogie

DNW

Elite
Reaction score
Wife had strep for about a week. 3 days go by after shes better and I now have it. Been a week now and finally feeling somewhat better. My throat has never been this raw. No covid tho. Oh, gym f*cking closed while I was sick

German89

Elite
Reaction score
I rose this morning.

Slight cough... My son. Cough. Hopefully it's gone in a few days.

My mother works health care. We are bound to get it.

rawdeal

Elite
Reaction score
Me doing fine but Wife suffering allergy symptoms that kinda mask things. We are able to (mostly) social-distance ourselves and our state is not one of the hot spots so far.
Fingers crossed for all here and their loved ones.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
We are all really good keeping the kids as busy as we can. Plenty exercise and family games, few arguments between the kids obviously but nothing out the ordinary

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Back home with me Missus. We're both feeling fine, no symptoms at all, but still observing the quarantine.

Fook though if every cough or sneeze we don't stop and look at each other sideways :) We're committed that if one of us gets it we'll both get it though, so we're not staying in different room or avoiding contact with each other. I need to be near her during this sort of thing.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
We're fine, but the ol' lady is treating me like I'm surrounded by a cloud of plague.

Won't come near me, tells the kids to stay away from me, either immediately cleans or tosses anything I touch. She actually cried (no bullshit) when I pretended to give her a hug. She's gone batshit crazy.

It sucks.

German89

Elite
Reaction score
We're fine, but the ol' lady is treating me like I'm surrounded by a cloud of plague.

Won't come near me, tells the kids to stay away from me, either immediately cleans or tosses anything I touch. She actually cried (no bullshit) when I pretended to give her a hug. She's gone batshit crazy.

It sucks.

I've told my son to stay away from oma.

Not to touch anything she does. She can be contaminated. I woke up and was furious. Her phone on the sanitized table. Candy scattered. Her coat not outside. I am... just like your wife. But!!! You work service industry. So. You're probably fine. Shes just being cautious and, you should thank her for that.

Reactions: CJ

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just have a bad cold, trying my best to not give the cold to my kids when I'm at home making breakfast lunch dinner homework.. online school.... fkin crazy. Washing my hands.... like a thousand times , my hands are dry.... having tissue for everything and lysol everything

German89

Elite
Reaction score
Yeah. In case you boys didnt know... constant hand washing = dry hands.

When we transition into winter. My hands crack from constantly washing hands at work. And dishes by hand.

rawdeal

Elite
Reaction score
Yeah. In case you boys didnt know... constant hand washing = dry hands.

When we transition into winter. My hands crack from constantly washing hands at work. And dishes by hand.

Reverse Misogyny?! We boys are the cleaner gender ... I, for one, always gargle after oral explorations.

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
All good down south ... getting use to no restaurants being open except for take out .. my girl friend is a nurse in a hospital where they've suspended all elective / non-clinical surgery about 50% of their cases ... the other shoe is about to drop where people will start being laid off ... my business rev down 50% also ... everyone is going to be effected by this downturn soon ...

On a positive note our family of 5 is all healthy ...

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
No confirmed cases in our city yet, 7 cases 45 minutes away(next closest city). We are doing great

I was thinking about the term confirmed cases ... since most areas are doing very little testing it is my belief that there are far more cases than currently being reported ... in my state other cities near us are reporting cases but very few in my city ... but almost no one is being tested ... my assumption is that many more people have it ... I believe that is safer assumption to be making ...

tinymk

Elite
Reaction score
My State has tested 567 people with 29 confirmed cases. We are rural in terms of people in the state. I have no zero doubts we have the virus here just no one has been tested yet.

CantTouchThis

Reaction score
All good here. Just on the outskirts of London at the moment however I still see people wearing masks and gloves, some even protective suits!

Still working at the moment, can't get the car MOT'd so using public transport... I'm in the belief that I'm more than likely to get clovid19 and its merely a waiting game considering my job is interacting with the general public.

UK is now in Lockdown, which may I say has literally done nothing. On the bright side people have generally stopped hording supplies and I'm able to get some rice and pasta finally.

Lucky to still have my job too. If anyone is struggling in the UK and needs supplies or help; I'm sure there's a few others like me that would be happy to help.