1G DNP Death Cycle

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
This thread is useless. The OP is ignorant and nothing that is being posted represents anything positive in research about DNP.

He openly claims that life doesn't matter to him and is basically fake logging ridiculous numbers in an attempt to get a reaction.

Imitating anything that this imbecile is posting is asinine and reckless.

NOTE: 1gram of xanax will literally kill any human

Reaction score
Lol tough croud.
lmfao

DAY 3... is it day 3? **** lol

dosed 1g spread throughout day.
20mg xr upon waking, 200mg caffeine about 4 hrs later, snorted some angel dust about 3-4 hrs later.

Same shit with cardio, same shit with food

Scale is down to 209!!

ketosis and tren are really keeping the water off for sure

last night the 1mg xanax was NOT enough to keep me from waking up periodically due to sweating so much. Woke up like every hour, even on extreme low carb (had the same 20 from powerade, trust me I've been trying to be weary of getting a lot because of the heat) but it's 1g of DNP lol. Fan pointed on me, window open (in 40s where I live). Getting leaner by the day. Cravings basically non-existent as I keep myself busy and am on hella stimulants haha

Gonna dose 2mg xanax tn to see what happens, metabolism from dnp and tren literally make me barely feel it.

I'll see you guys tomorrow!!

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
lmfao

DAY 3... is it day 3? **** lol

dosed 1g spread throughout day.
20mg xr upon waking, 200mg caffeine about 4 hrs later, snorted some angel dust about 3-4 hrs later.

Same shit with cardio, same shit with food

Scale is down to 209!!

ketosis and tren are really keeping the water off for sure

last night the 1mg xanax was NOT enough to keep me from waking up periodically due to sweating so much. Woke up like every hour, even on extreme low carb (had the same 20 from powerade, trust me I've been trying to be weary of getting a lot because of the heat) but it's 1g of DNP lol. Fan pointed on me, window open (in 40s where I live). Getting leaner by the day. Cravings basically non-existent as I keep myself busy and am on hella stimulants haha

Gonna dose 2mg xanax tn to see what happens, metabolism from dnp and tren literally make me barely feel it.

I'll see you guys tomorrow!!
This becomes less likely with each passing hour.

simplesteve

Elite
Reaction score
I would like to think this is real, and also would like to see before and after pics.

I like to see some people push the envelope of what other people are not willing to do.
Like OP said it's his body, he ain't hurting anyone else, and he admits he knows it's stupid and does not encourage or recommend anyone else to try this.

However with the amount of , amphetamines and God knows what else he has said to have been doing , I find it hard to believe that he would be able to maintain as strict of a diet , or even remember to log onto a new board he just joined to inform a bunch of people of his journey.

However, OP , if your serious some progress pics or some type of proof would be nice to also take this seriously while following your thread. Good Luck.

Reaction score
dropped 200ug lsd this morning. We shall see if I succumb... I am fearless in my mind, so I've no worries

regardless friends, stay safe

Reaction score
mate this is all real. I'm still tripping hard. Gonna have to take benzos to calm the **** down. Can't go anymore with dosing because of overheating, damn...

but yeah no i'v literally just ****ing threw up and am still wondering if I'm going to die. Natural selection I suppose

Reaction score
this is very ****ing intense, but if I die, then I've died fearless and as a learning experience: watch what the **** you do. Pissed at myself, man. Disappointing.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
mate this is all real. I'm still tripping hard. Gonna have to take benzos to calm the **** down. Can't go anymore with dosing because of overheating, damn...

but yeah no i'v literally just ****ing threw up and am still wondering if I'm going to die. Natural selection I suppose

Speaking as somebody who has taken that amount of LSD: you’re full of shit.

Good luck typing accurate and coherent sentences on such a dose.

Troll school grade edit: D+

Reaction score
**** it im pinning all of my tren it doesn't even matter. got bout 40cc of ace esgettit

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
FAKE NEWS!

RIP Trenaway! I was almost believing this idiot, as stupid as this is. Someone needs to drop a body bag in front of his house and save the coroner some time.

El Gringo

Reaction score
Threads like this make me glad I live and work outdoors in South Florida. I already feel like I’m melting most of the time. Unless an ice age hits or I move north, I won’t be touching the stuff

New Threads