33 days off, feeling good?

pavkica

Reaction score
Hi guys, i've been off now 33 days from last shot of 1x500mg testosterone enanthate and im feeling good, no loss of libido or energy whatsoever, is it supposed to be that way or crash is coming soon? i expected some crash but nothing really happened, still waking up with morning erection and energy is good

i've been ON for 8 months 500mg testosterone and in the beggining some dianabol...

should i even do some pct or just carry on like this..? I thought to start at least some nolvadex 20mg for 2 weeks, heard its good for LH and FSH

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
Were you not going to do PCT? I guess if it were me I would do the PCT, seems a little late in the game though.

pavkica

Reaction score
thought about it but heard from some guys that i do not neccessary need it because i haven't used hard stuff so body will recover naturally

anywayz it's not late, taking in mind half life of enanthate is 8 days, so after 8 days i have 250mg still circulating, after 16days 125mg, after 24days 62mg, after 32 days 30mg so in theory right about now i should start pct because now im going under natural levels of testosterone

Deadhead

Elite
Reaction score
thought about it but heard from some guys that i do not neccessary need it because i haven't used hard stuff so body will recover naturally

anywayz it's not late, taking in mind half life of enanthate is 8 days, so after 8 days i have 250mg still circulating, after 16days 125mg, after 24days 62mg, after 32 days 30mg so in theory right about now i should start pct because now im going under natural levels of testosterone

That's not exactly true pct is usually started much much earlier

Sicwun88

Reaction score
Seems your a lil late?
I would consider to have blood work done,
Tht would be the only way to know exactly where your numbers are at!

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If you want the best chance to recover you should do a pct. Your friends don’t know what they are talking about. Also pct is more than just Nolva.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score

You're overlooking sonething in the beginning. At peak, you'll have about 1,000 mg circulating, due to the half life. So after about 8 days off you'll still have 500, 16 days it'll be 250, 24 days it'll be 125, 32 days (where you are) about 62 mg. (this is assuming you metabolize at your stated 8 day half life, it varies for each person a little. And assuming your Test is accurately dosed. I've had some before that was close to double the stated mg/ml, based upon bloodwork comparisons with RX Test)

Good time to start PCT if you were going to. If not, you're right about the level where I'd expect you to feel the crash. If you can, get some bloodwork to see where you're at. It'd be interesting to see.

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
Yes carry on like this 500mg a week for life...youve already done an 8 month cycle ....my question is how the hell in 8 months did you not come up woth a plan...no cruise plan or pct or anything...jackass

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
yes u need a pct that good feeling goes away after some time..

pavkica

Reaction score
That's not exactly true pct is usually started much much earlier
thats what everybody is doing because thats what everybody is saying and it just goes around in a circle, doesnt mean its correct or best way to do it, why would i start pct after a week or two after last shot of enanthate when im still basically on a cycle, with high levels of testosterone in the body? doesnt make sense, use your brain

Yes carry on like this 500mg a week for life...youve already done an 8 month cycle ....my question is how the hell in 8 months did you not come up woth a plan...no cruise plan or pct or anything...jackass
im swoler than you so your argument is invalid, go away noob

i'll do nolvadex 20mg for two weeks, started today

anywayz too much pct answers, i just asked is it normal to feel normal or crash is inevitable after going off testosterone

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
thats what everybody is doing because thats what everybody is saying and it just goes around in a circle, doesnt mean its correct or best way to do it, why would i start pct after a week or two after last shot of enanthate when im still basically on a cycle, with high levels of testosterone in the body? doesnt make sense, use your brain

anywayz too much pct answers, i just asked is it normal to feel normal or crash is inevitable after going off testosterone
you will feel normal for a while but u will start to crash and feel like shit..I did u need clomid and nolva together they work much better..Pct are shit after many long cycles and if not human grade pharmacy type drugs..Pct is better then no pct

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score

That has nothing to do with knowledge....one might suggest you are the newb since youve been running for 8 months and now youve come to us for help....you got a little shit for being a bonehead but youre also getting help too so relax little girl.

chandy

Reaction score
from what i have been researching for my first cycle on test E or other long ester cycles . you'd take HCG about 2 and a half weeks after ur last shot. then about 25th day you'd start your nolva or clomid. depending on what u bought.

DieYoungStrong

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If you're taking a couple months off and then hopping back on - I wouldn't take anything.

If you're coming off for 6 months +, run the standard HCG blast, clomid and nolva PCT.

There's no reason to PCT if you're just going to hop back on within a month or so of finishing the PCT and crash your natural test again. You basically took a whole bunch of drugs that come with their own sets of sides and risks for the PCT, and then jumped back on again, making the whole PCT pointless.

Reactions: Jin

pavkica

Reaction score
There's no reason to PCT if you're just going to hop back on within a month or so of finishing the PCT and crash your natural test again. You basically took a whole bunch of drugs that come with their own sets of sides and risks for the PCT, and then jumped back on again, making the whole PCT pointless.

thats what i was thinking, im just taking some time off until this corona-shit passes and gym opens up again

BUT, fertility-wise, shouldn't a man that wants to stay fertile -well as much as he can- with taking steroids, at least once a year take some time off to wake up his balls (sperm production) or take some hcg? as far as i know and some intuition tells me, worst for fertility is staying shut down over long periods (years)

pavkica

Reaction score
why is that so, because i told this dyel noob to go away or because i'd like to make babies with good old sex?

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
you should take some time off from this board.

For real...this dude obviously has no clue what hes doing...another moron who equates a persons size to their knowledge...and not to mention hes looking to be spoonfed after running gear for 8 months and not having a clue what hes doing..doesnt appear hes wanting to learn or contribute either just spouting off crap hes "heard" ...anyway....

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
why is that so, because i told this dyel noob to go away or because i'd like to make babies with good old sex?

Dude you got called out for being a bonehead...thats it...but i guess since youre bigger than me you must be smarter...good luck to you

New Threads