my testosterone replacement

Reaction score
I take testosterone enanthate.
Schering.

125mg a week. 50iu on a slin pin once a week in my shoulder. I feel great.

But.. recently I have mood swings... Dragging myself throughout the day a job in itself..slow bowel movements.. feeling toxic.. and just not feel right..

I have done blood work.

My estrogen is at 338pmol/l...

and TSH is 5.369mIU/L higher than normal probably due to high estro and no sleep before morning bloodwork...since t4 T3 perfectly normal since last year same result but last year TSH was 2mIU/l same t4 T3 was.. but was off TRT and normal estro.. so probably no sleep and high estro caused this that day..

Anyway fast to my question...

I have pharmaceutical tamoxifien for estrogen control 20mg tablets..

I do test 125mg once a week...

Today is Wednesday I have added 20mg of tamoxifien and I much better for now half a day been through... I know that estrogen is not to crash and will do tamoxifien 20mg twice a week.

Any long term estrogen managers here ??is this good dosage I need your help..

Tomorrow morning I go to my lady I will see how libido and all but so far I pee more and bowel movement improved and I also drink beer today I have better tolerance to alcohol I don't feel toxic almost as estrogen was toxifiying my whole system.

Is 20mg twice a week is good for tamoxifien at test 125mg a week?

I am afraid to crash estrogen and English is not my first language so excuse me if mistake.

Reaction score
Nolvadex does the job done withoutsides I heared and its all I have access to pharma grade.

Again is 20mg twice a week good dosage since nolva half life is long no point Ed dosaging.

Please don't reply questions lol

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Tamoxifen won't crash your estrogen, it won't even lower it. It blocks it from binding at certain receptors.

If you want true estrogen management, you should use an AI(aromatase inhibitor) such as Aromasin(exemestane) or Arimidex(anastrozole).

SERMs, like tamoxifen, are best used when someone's estradiol is low enough to not warrant lowering it further, yet they are experiencing side effects in their breast tissue. The SERM blocks the estrogen from binding at those receptors.

Think of it as a parking lot for cars...
AIs prevent cars(estrogen) from even getting in the lot, while SERMs only block certain parking spots, but the cars are still there.*

*not my analogy, but I liked it, forgot where I heard it.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Nolvadex does the job done withoutsides I heared and its all I have access to pharma grade.

Again is 20mg twice a week good dosage since nolva half life is long no point Ed dosaging.

Please don't reply questions lol
You are doing this wrong. Estrogen is managed by using an aromatase inhibitor, not a SERM.

SERMs are used to prevent estrogen to binding to specific estrogen sites.

Nolva is not going to solve your issue.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Use an AI to manage your estrogen. You can also try adjusting your dosage so that you are taking ~60mg of testosterone two or three times a week... that will also lower your peak estrogen values.

Reaction score
I tried to lower from 125mg to 62.5mg few times a week.. the moment I lowered it I felt psychological crash..

Reaction score
Splitting testosterone to few small injections a week never made me feel better I had a crash.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Please point me to an exact example where someone used a SERM to manage their estrogen, and not just using a SERM to manage side effects such as gyno.

You seem determined to use a SERM despite being told it doesn't do what you think it does. Do what you want, both @CJ and I have given you the correct information but you still question it. I'm not sure what you want... is it validation that a SERM is going to lower your E2? If so then no one here is going to agree with that... because that's not what SERMs like nolvadex are used for.

Good luck.

New Threads