Ozark

German89

Elite
Reaction score
Good show. I'm still working on season four. but never get a chance in the evening to watch and i don't want to watch it while doing cardio.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Snake loves the gay parts. They're his favorite! :32 (16):

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Good show. I'm still working on season four. but never get a chance in the evening to watch and i don't want to watch it while doing cardio.

3750E97B-DEE5-4D97-AF27-B602A37451ED.jpg
You had me googling “ozark season 4”.

Not made yet I don’t think.

They film in Georgia so hopefully not too delayed.

This actress was phenomenal.

German89

Elite
Reaction score
View attachment 9838
You had me googling “ozark season 4”.

Not made yet I don’t think.

They film in Georgia so hopefully not too delayed.

This actress was phenomenal.

I guess I'm a retard. I waited for 2 years for season 3 that I musta thought it was season four

Mhenshaw

Elite
Reaction score
Next season...
Everybody dies
Or
They run everything.
Great show

Reactions: Jin

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
Good show but they do an absolute shit job of portraying missouri and its people...if you want nasty stinkin hillbillies you dont go to the lake...its literally just rich yuppies..thats all that can afford to live there...and the actual lake is a shitshow...houses on every single inch of shoreline and it stinks like literal shit...but yea good show
(I live 40 mins from the lake..its nothing like what you see on tv)

Mister Slicksta

Reaction score
Im scared to read this thread because I just started season 3 so I dont know how it ends. But yeah....Im going through it so fast haha

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
Im scared to read this thread because I just started season 3 so I dont know how it ends. But yeah....Im going through it so fast haha

Other than the massive plot hole (ill keep my mouth shut snd not ruin it for anyone) its a damn good show

Reactions: Jin

IHI

Elite
Reaction score
Phenomenal show!!

any outdoorsey guys that are slightly interested in behind the scenes political means being a cuck to those with more money/power- highly recommend Yellowstone with Kevin Kostner. The scenary is as much a main character as the actors

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Snake loves the gay parts. They're his favorite! :32 (16):

DF could of gave me a heads up on the graphic ghey oral sex, fukker. It's a great show and no shame in binging give today's environment. Working on All-American now on NetFlix

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
damn, I keep hearing this, I gave it up to episode 5 and thought it was so boring, moved slow af and really don't agree with the main actors chosen for the roles.
so of course anyone who recommended the show says, " oh yeah it gets good in season 2".
sorry if I can't get interested in 5 episodes I'm out.
I feel like people just get sucked into a show and keep watching because they're invested at a point and want to believe something is good when its not.
like stranger things, what crap that was.
tiger king a more recent example.
just my 2 cents :)

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
damn, I keep hearing this, I gave it up to episode 5 and thought it was so boring, moved slow af and really don't agree with the main actors chosen for the roles.
so of course anyone who recommended the show says, " oh yeah it gets good in season 2".
I feel like people just get sucked into a show and keep watching because they're invested at a point and want to believe something is good when its not.

You cannot possibly be talking about Ozark:confused:

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
The biggest plot hole wasnt even hidden either fyi....just so you all know "the langmores" would never have a place on the water like that...for one there arent any mobile homes on the lake..2 an acre on the lake costs about 1.3 million dollars.. youd find people such as the langmores in like macks creek maybe...but 100% they wouldn't have property on the lake. And if they did they would have been ran out by city council long before this timeline...ok im done lol

Oh and some of you might remember a pic i posted of a spoonbill i caight 2 springs ago...caught it in this lake lol

Last edited:

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
On my list of top 3 shows.

1. Breaking Bad
2. GOT
3. Ozarks

I've been told to watch Billionaires and Yellowstone but I don't have premium channels. Fuk that. I pay for Netflix and Amazon Prime and thats enough.

Currently watching and enjoying The Last Kingdom. Pretty good so far.

joeyirish777

Reaction score

bro I did the same thing, stop around episode 5. My girl forced me to push through it recently and its the 2nd best show on Netflix imo. peaky blinders being 1st