Vegetarian guy trying to cut.

DOOM

Reaction score
experiment with foods in super markets like low calorie popcorn, protein pancakes, low calorie syrup, diet sodas, sparkling waters.

if you keep yoyo dieting with random diets like the example you gave, your ghrelin levels are going to spike up and knock you into 25% body fat before u ever get even get a chance for a healthy diet.

carbs are king. just find satiating foods and stop drinking alcohol.
Thanks for the solid reply. I’ll give those things a shot. I do love protein pancakes. Also sparking water, sometimes with Vodka. ��

DOOM

Reaction score
Don't fight the carbs bro. I love mine and nip at the heals of 40%. As for age, that has nothing to do with holding water, trust me, I got a few years on ya. I find it easier to control my fats. Btw, there's plenty of Jacked 50 sum y.o. here.
You guys are probably right. Maybe I’m just moving to quickly. I was only intending on doing this for 10-12 weeks. I’ve never been below 10% and I just wanted to give it a try. This was only meant to be temporary. Lime I said earlier, it’s easy for me to eat heavy and add size. I am on a little gear as well. Another thing I should have probably mentioned. Test E 300mg and Npp 375mg wk. 89268AC3-E268-46AB-B65B-A0BAC5837750.jpg0B522AE1-1C0E-422C-9FF6-6EF1912A35AB.jpg

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Be careful with the artificial sweeteners. Some of them give me bloat, especially the sugar alcohols in Quest bars.

Sicwun88

Reaction score
What's your training like?
What do you train for?
How much cardio are you doing?
Cardio makes a big difference in any diet!

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
I am on a little gear as well. Another thing I should have probably mentioned. Test E 300mg and Npp 375

You think? It's best to be forthcoming with those things. The advice you get here is only as good as the information you provide.

DOOM

Reaction score
What's your training like?
What do you train for?
How much cardio are you doing?
Cardio makes a big difference in any diet!
I ran John Meadows creeping death in the fall. Before the pandemic hit I was running Layne Norton’s Phat 6, it’s been one of my go too’s over the last 3 years. I am always opened to new programs. Now most of my cardio comes from two long strenuous trail rides a week. They are usually between about 10-15 miles each.
i am also on my feet quite a bit with my two jobs.

DOOM

Reaction score
You think? It's best to be forthcoming with those things. The advice you get here is only as good as the information you provide.
Well now that Information is out there. IYO how will my gear and my cycle effect the goals I have set? Anything you would change? I am trying to stay away from anything heavy DHT based.

DOOM

Reaction score
Be careful with the artificial sweeteners. Some of them give me bloat, especially the sugar alcohols in Quest bars.
Those protein bars make me crash right after I eat them. The sugar alcohols must really spike my insulin. I prefer a brown rice cake with some almond butter and fresh blueberries! ��

brock8282

Elite
Reaction score
if water retention is a concern i wouldnt be using npp, can you run mast? if not some legit primo or even anavar would be better alternatives.

DOOM

Reaction score
if water retention is a concern i wouldnt be using npp, can you run mast? if not some legit primo or even anavar would be better alternatives.
I never carry much water on NPP. Now Deca is a different story. Npp actually converts estrogen less then test. No go on the Var or Mast. They both convert tDHT also. My hair has been thinning and I’m not trying to press my luck. Though I have been considering adding some Tbol because it’s not a DHT AAS. I also have some Superdrol on hand. It does convert to dht but it’s very low on the androgenic side..

chandy

Reaction score
i've seen everyone else on here say the same thing but just to reiterate it but don't be scared of the carbs. there is no sense in having that high of amount of fat in your diet. at least give and take some between the two.

DOOM

Reaction score
i've seen everyone else on here say the same thing but just to reiterate it but don't be scared of the carbs. there is no sense in having that high of amount of fat in your diet. at least give and take some between the two.
I am with you man. I am not scared of carbs. I came up with all this less then 48 hours ago. I just started week 5 of my blast. Also I am by no means committed to these macros.

I am most addicted too nuts, and nut butters more then any other food. I also cook with xtra virgin olive oil. Ha, I could easily eat 6 whole eggs twice a day. I’m try to only eat whites and my fats are still high as you said. Most of my fat intake is very healthy fats. I hate to sound repetitive but I could easily eat more!

As you know I don’t eat meat or fish and haven’t for close to 10’years. My sugar content is very low and mostly from fruit.

New Threads