defunding the police

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
well I’ll respectfully disagree from someone who’s been in it for almost a decade
you dont think u might be a tad bias since your a cop?Its a very difficult situation we have in america and with no real leader to help.In our life time i believe we will see the fall of america if something major doesnt happen

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
Im into conspiracy theories..Some of the people i listen to are saying it was a cia set up..those cops were cia and it was all done to spark the riots.What do u think texan?Im on the fence about all this .I hate cops and black lives matter it a hard confusing time.

man I heard about that too, I honestly would be surprised haha. I’m not into conspiracy theories...well i think they are interesting but the misses bitches at me when I read about them because I will sit there for hours and hours and forget to eat or sleep when I get caught up so I don’t get into them anymore. So I can’t speculate on it because I don’t know the facts

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
what qualifications does it take to become a regular blue shirt wearing street cop? The nyc street cops look like they barely went to hs

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
you dont think u might be a tad bias since your a cop?Its a very difficult situation we have in america and with no real leader to help.In our life time i believe we will see the fall of america if something major doesnt happen

oh absolutely I’m gonna be bias I’m gonna have my brothers backs.. but I’ll also call them out for being shit or even being an asshole. I made our swat team at year two and tac team at year 4.. so I’ve gone through a lot of training. I don’t trust going to hot calls, felony stops or clearing a house with any guys I haven’t trained with because we have a lot of of incompetent officer who can’t do anything tactical and only shoot their gun once a year. We also got guys that talk to people like they are better than them. My thought is you can arrest people who did some pretty bad shit and still be nice it’s not our job to punish them. Now on the flip side if a mfer wants to play stupid games, fight run, pull a weapons etc then I can play too but we as cops should not escalate. If a suspect wants to escalate then we escalate in response to their action if needed. Verbal shit talking isn’t grounds for escalation, a suspect pulling a weapon out is. I’m sorry if you pull a gun on a cop and get killed I’m not sorry , it’s sad but that’s what you get.
however I do believe the majority of cops are good meaning good hearted people, didn’t mean good as in qualified. We gotta get more training at the basic level in the academy, most of my training has come from continuing education and training I get for being in a specialized division. More cops need to learn how to fight, shoot, clear houses, shoot don’t shoot simulation etc
im lucky to get Training on a monthly basis others don’t get that luxury. And I can’t stand fat cops when you took the oath you lost the option to be out of shape

Last edited:

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I agree with u on just about everything..If anyone pulls a weapon on me im gonna try to kill them too.I think its a inside problem the cops need to handle themselves if u want all this hate on u to stop.Its up to u guys to get of any cop that has the potential to mess up off the force..How the fuk can u do that ? U really cant

Reactions: CJ

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
what qualifications does it take to become a regular blue shirt wearing street cop? The nyc street cops look like they barely went to hs

well that doesn’t surprise me about NYC they are so big they gotta drop standards to fill the ranks
you tend to see better cops in mid size agencies.
I have heard these racial issues are much more prevalent up north in big cities not sure if it’s true, I stick to my Texas.
Where I work you gotta have an associates degree, 4 years military or 5 years as an officer somewhere else...
pass a civil service exam, pass a very easy PT test, pass a very extensive background check, pistol qual, psych eval with a doctor and a polygraph
no weed in the last 4 years and no other type of drugs period
no arrest higher than a class B misdemeanor
so someone who got arrested for an unpaid ticket could get hired unlikely but still technically eligible

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
I agree with u on just about everything..If anyone pulls a weapon on me im gonna try to kill them too.I think its a inside problem the cops need to handle themselves if u want all this hate on u to stop.Its up to u guys to get of any cop that has the potential to mess up off the force..How the fuk can u do that ? U really cant

i agree, the days of covering up for other cops has gotta stop. If you see something ****ed up stop if, be a snitch if you gotta **** it

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
well that doesn’t surprise me about NYC they are so big they gotta drop standards to fill the ranks
you tend to see better cops in mid size agencies.
I have heard these racial issues are much more prevalent up north in big cities not sure if it’s true, I stick to my Texas.
Where I work you gotta have an associates degree, 4 years military or 5 years as an officer somewhere else...
pass a civil service exam, pass a very easy PT test, pass a very extensive background check, pistol qual, psych eval with a doctor and a polygraph
no weed in the last 4 years and no other type of drugs period
no arrest higher than a class B misdemeanor
so someone who got arrested for an unpaid ticket could get hired unlikely but still technically eligible
its deff not like that in nyc..You can tell by looking at some of these guys walking the streets they have no brains at all..if all cops had the backround u listed we wouldnt be in this shit

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
its deff not like that in nyc..You can tell by looking at some of these guys walking the streets they have no brains at all..if all cops had the backround u listed we wouldnt be in this shit

trust me I agree there are a lot of people who should not be a cop even some good hearted ones, I know many who I would not want showing up to help my family, they may be sweet people but police work is not for everyone. there def needs to be more standards and training, unfortunately nobody wants to be a cop during these times so I don’t imagine standards will be raised

joeyirish777

Reaction score
the tri-state is a toxic place to be a cop because the cops on Long Island get paid a shit ton of money and deal with a fraction of the bs.... those are the guys who need degrees, high scores, even knowing people or military background...

the guys who are desperate or dont have much going for them take the city positions

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
yooo tex im assuming all cops are gonna be voting for trump right? No cops could be left now which is good..i know the deep satanic state runs shit and not the president but u gotta wonder how anyone can vote biden..Creepy child touching uncle joe

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Tex- can you speak a bit on police unions and if you think there needs to be reform?

Reactions: CJ

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
There goes paw patrol now!!!

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
Tex- can you speak a bit on police unions and if you think there needs to be reform?

that’s a tough one, I know mine is pretty squared away and operate with integrity. I have heard others do not.
my union pretty much fights for pay raises, responsible for fighting to get us newer uniforms like load bearing vest, securing contracts for extra jobs and we donate a lot to little league teams, Eagle Scout projects etc our civil service board is what handles the arbitration for termination of an officer and I know it is very hard to get an officer fired unless he/she has committed a crime and has been convicted of it with it because then by state law they aren’t able to hold their license if convicted.
i know of a lot of guys/gals I work with who should have been fired but the civil service protects them
so i supposed yes reform in the police unions would be good. I am not a political guy so I don’t really get into that stuff so I can’t elaborate much more , I’ve only been in trouble once but was cleared when outside footage was reviewed and rightfully so. But yes I’ve seen the same officers constantly be late, abuse sick time, not take reports on legit crimes, get caught sleeping on duty and so on but it takes them years and years of this type of stuff getting documented to even get them gone. And I would love to get them gone cause they aren’t gonna help our image or help me get home safe let alone protect anybody else or themselves.

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
yooo tex im assuming all cops are gonna be voting for trump right? No cops could be left now which is good..i know the deep satanic state runs shit and not the president but u gotta wonder how anyone can vote biden..Creepy child touching uncle joe

i don’t like trump but I like Biden even less

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
Mate, I like yer thinking here. Yer a man of action, I respect that. I'm the same. All of this rhetoric is just as exhausting to me as I'm sure it is fer you.

Lets put some skin in the game. I've got a bit of time on me hands due to Covid, and I can travel (I'm assuming yer in the States?). I'll come to you and we can sort it. PM me and lets do this.

I am anxiously awaiting the outcome of this defund the police movement.

An area in Philly has several blocks "taken over" by BLM as we speak. Literally no law enforcement is allowed in or out right now. I am sitting here patiently waiting the outcome on this as well. Many others in a particular organization are doing the same.

I wont say much here. I will say that the pimple is about to pop.

GSgator

Reaction score
Mate, I like yer thinking here. Yer a man of action, I respect that. I'm the same. All of this rhetoric is just as exhausting to me as I'm sure it is fer you.

Lets put some skin in the game. I've got a bit of time on me hands due to Covid, and I can travel (I'm assuming yer in the States?). I'll come to you and we can sort it. PM me and lets do this.
Count me in fellas I’ve been kinda preparing for this my entire adulthood life. Locked and loaded and ready to deploy my skills.

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
Lol saw something on my Facebook posted “you want to defund the police but you can’t even knocked on your neighbors door to ask them to turn the music down” lol the little things we take for granted

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score

If they're anything like my union(I'm not police), they go much too far in protecting people who should be fired. Makes us all look bad, and ends up costing us jobs, or in the case of police unions, potentially lives.

You have to get rid of the bad eggs.

Status
Not open for further replies.