Strength: On cycle vs. Off cycle

DOOM

Reaction score
Back and shin pumps are usually caused by orals though I have also had them on Tren.
Back pumps usually kick in around 3-4 weeks into a oral cycle. Some orals cause worse back pumps especially Superdrol, Anadrol, Winny.

They can make squatting and deadlifting excruciatingly painful sometimes impossible to do. Staying hydrated and supplementing with taurine helps mitigate these issues but won’t make them go away. Bottom line it feels like your whole lower back is locked up! It makes you feel like a old man!

Rigorhead

Reaction score
ON my first injectable cycle, and I didn't realize how bad my endogenous T was, largely stemming from years of abusing narcotics.
The same night of my first shot, my dick suddenly worked for the first time like it was supposed to in over a decade.
I'm never coming off.
I've been on methadone for about 20 years now. When I first got my T level checked at the trt clinic it was 47. I had to go to an endocrinologist to make sure I didn't have a pituitary tumor or something. The doctor said my extremely low T was from the methadone. When I started taking trt Holy shit! What a difference! My whole life got turned around. Sex drive absolutely skyrocketed, body recomp, so many aspects of my life got exponentially better.
Does anyone else have narcotics induced low testosterone?

GSgator

Reaction score
I did I had a really bad oxy addiction went from Oxys to suboxone . At 29 I was sitting at 200 since I was 29 my doc pretty much laugh and said your within the limits yea for a 80 year old. So I self medicated and did my first cycle and holy shit I swear I put on 15 lb’s of LBM in a couple weeks. So fast forward years later and I started kratom to get off of subs. i was up to 40+ grams of kratom a day and I swear that effected my levels even while running gear. While taking that much kratom my cycles just weren’t the same the results took forever and they were sub par. I ended up getting really bad anxiety so I did a rapid detox from kratom and low and behold my sex drive rebounded and my first cycle while being off all that kratom was phenomenal.

New Threads