Really new to this/Stupid question

Reaction score
jesus dude aim higher than that goon, 99% of the guys on here look better than him

I have no doubt. I’ve got a friend that’s 37 and has looked better than him since 17 worth next to no training. I’ll get there.

that answers another question in had too. What do people who know what’s up think of him? Guess I know now.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
SOP bro for 90% of the people who pin IM. He's probably loading 1.5 mls too. I'm not sure they even make a 1.5ml slin pin.

you must not have read his first post

So I just did my second inj. .25 ml of cyp at 200 mg/ml.

So I’ve been on TRT about three months now. My doc does the two week injection thing, 300mg every two weeks now. Started at 200. I’ve decided to break that up to two or three injections a week.

SOP is not for everyone especially when you can get away with less scaring by using smaller needles. Hes also injecting 3 times a week which is going to be roughly 156 injections a year. ( prolly oughta go with the one injection a week but some noobs do this for a while at first)

Grego

Reaction score
personally, being on TRT since my early 40s and turning 62 in August I'm over poking myself. once a week is enough for me and the ester you are using is suited to once a week. oh and be very grateful your MD is will to prescribe you 300mg eow. standard of care is 200 mg eow.

Reaction score
Through misinformation I’ve seen all over the place I assumed that more was better. Like, I’ve heard of people pinning TRT ed or eod. If I can get good results from one a week, that’s what I’m going to do. I’m young enough I need to think about scar tissue. I’m going to be doing this a while.

Reaction score
I had started this week as a three pin week so I finished it. I wanted the practice too. I’m getting a lump. Even with the 1/2” 28ga. I was wrong, I thought I’d ordered 29 but I got 28. But I think I’m a little low. And maybe pushing too fast.

testnoob

Reaction score
What Rob and CJ said.

As for the 27G, you will have to push hard to get the oil out. Are you drawing with a 21G?

150mg once a week is perfect fro cyp.

The blood thing happens, it's a runner and nothing to worry about. You're going to poop yourself the first time you have a geyser. I had 2 or 3, blood squirts out 3' away. Again, nothing to worry about.

This brings me back. My wife pins me every week and the first time blood squirted out she yelled oh my God and passed out. Absolutley priceless.

anewguy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yep, quads and glutes. Once a week for less soreness.

DOOM

Reaction score
So I’ve been on TRT about three months now. My doc does the two week injection thing, 300mg every two weeks now. Started at 200. I’ve decided to break that up to two or three injections a week. I’m going to start with two and go from there.

So I just did my second inj. .25 ml of cyp at 200 mg/ml. Everything went well till I pulled out the pin. It’s a 1” 25ga. I’m doing it in the delt till I get the hang of it. I hit something. I had blood running down my arm and now have a light purple lump. It wasn’t far enough down to hit the major vein, nothing when I aspirated. Sooo... wtf happened? Should I tell the kids bye?
You only need one injection a week for trt. Also no need to aspirate. If doctors don’t do it. We don’t need to do it! I use a 20 gauge to draw and a 25 gauge 1 inch for all injections. All my gear is MCT oil so very easy and smooth both drawing and injecting. Much more viscous then gso.

DeplorableCracker

Reaction score
I use a 1" 23g and have been alternating quads. you can get as much as you want in there...lol. had my first gusher the other day. freaked me out a bit but yeah I'm still alive

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
I use a 1" 23g and have been alternating quads. you can get as much as you want in there...lol. had my first gusher the other day. freaked me out a bit but yeah I'm still alive

Back in the day id reuse needles several times in a cycle.

One time ended up with an un noticed hook

went in fine came out with a blob of meat on the end.

pretty gross looking but blood didnt start gushing out for whatever reason

& still till this day havnt had a gusher

what really pisses me off is when the oil starts leaking out !

white ape

Elite
Reaction score
I had started this week as a three pin week so I finished it. I wanted the practice too. I’m getting a lump. Even with the 1/2” 28ga. I was wrong, I thought I’d ordered 29 but I got 28. But I think I’m a little low. And maybe pushing too fast.

did you inject into the same location all three times?

i inject with a 25ga 1in once a week. I draw with 18ga. No issues. Load it up, swap needles, stab and hit the plunger. I’ve never tried but I can’t imagine you would even feel the difference between 28 and 29ga. Could be wrong though.

I think you’re over thinking it all. Pin with something between 25ga and 29ga. Pin once a week. Rotate injection sites. Right now I just go back and forth with the upper thigh. Get blood work on a regular basis. That’s it.

disclaimer: also use safe methods. Fresh needles (don’t be like Ziegler) and alcohol swabs. Get the air out of the syringe/needle.

Reaction score
I agree. Way over thinking it. It’s the whole needle thing. I’m already more comfortable than I thought I’d be with just about three pins.

And no. I’ve rotated sites. At once a week it’ll be pretty easy to rotate things.