Free Test vs Total test

Reaction score
I have been doing research on this matter and am still somewhat confused after reading all the science articles. I am trying to break down the difference in total and free test. My last bloods had my total at 1268 and free at 313.5. This was on my cruise dosage of 200 a week.

Basically just looking to be informed on what to look for, and how to note if it’s a good range to be at, and the difference between the two. Thanks and I will continue to do my research as well, just looking for input here too.

buck

Reaction score
I have been doing research on this matter and am still somewhat confused after reading all the science articles. I am trying to break down the difference in total and free test. My last bloods had my total at 1268 and free at 313.5. This was on my cruise dosage of 200 a week.

Basically just looking to be informed on what to look for, and how to note if it’s a good range to be at, and the difference between the two. Thanks and I will continue to do my research as well, just looking for input here too.
What is the scale for your numbers. Different labs use different scales.

New Threads